Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

These Ghanians Are Pissing Me Off Big Time! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / These Ghanians Are Pissing Me Off Big Time! (1378 Views)

Ghanians Preparing For A Civil War,,,,,,not Again,,, / Us Marines Pissing On Dead Insurgents. / Re: Celebrating Ghana: 'are We Nigerians Or Ghanians?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Ghanians Are Pissing Me Off Big Time! by naturecome: 5:03am On Sep 01, 2011
I just read this article written by some ghanian *****. angry

It's Time To Crack The Whip On These Nigerian Crooks!

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=216336&comment=7017510#com
Re: These Ghanians Are Pissing Me Off Big Time! by werepeLeri: 5:43am On Sep 01, 2011
you have time to read what Ghanians write about Nigerians? I dont.
Re: These Ghanians Are Pissing Me Off Big Time! by kenny1st(m): 6:32am On Sep 01, 2011
I don't know why these ghanian don't have other jobs doing than to be looking for ways to downgrade and humilate Nigeria and Nigerians.can't they use their productive time to make better research on how to better their lives and country instead of looking for things to do or say to rubbish Nigeria ? Ghana can never be bigger and better than Nigeria. They are so full of inferiority complex. Who can cursed what/who God has blessed ?
Re: These Ghanians Are Pissing Me Off Big Time! by cjfavour(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2011
Ghana is moving 4ward while 9ja is moving backward what with all these bombings and insecurity.
Re: These Ghanians Are Pissing Me Off Big Time! by Litmus: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2011
Ghana is moving 4ward while 9ja is moving backward what with all these bombings and insecurity.

The world is shrinking, capitalism consuming the factors of production at ever alarming rates. In Britain people talk about expenses exploitation, Bankers part in the economic downturn, there's talk of separating investment and high street banks, Bankers are refusing, they'd like to move services from Britain to Hong kong, they're showing their power. Margret Thacher spoke of No such thing as Society. Now if you take the power of the financial  systems, multinationals and Billionaires of this world , their intransigence in this worldwide economic climate, you begin to get a glimpse of what Margret Thacher meant even in a truer sense than even she understood at the time. Abridged, the power men of this world, which include all that i have mentioned plus Politicians, owe no allegiance to any country. Their wealth and influence means that they are truly citizens of the world, in the way that all  ordinary people will become in perhaps a hundred years from now. So to this people there are no monolithic societies. These people can make Nations and destroy Nations for personal economic gains. Nigeria is just one part of the world with great economic potential. Money can be made there either in the form of organized investment potential (i.e with functioning institutes) or  scrapyard (i.e broken up and sold). Asian economies often fulfill  the former  African economies often fulfill the latter. Nigeria showed promise of fulfilling the former.

Few, when they talk of America predicting Nigeria's demise by 2015 mention that America also foresees the entire continent of Africa  degenerating into a vast borderless war zone, a dystopian nightmare of Mad Max proportions. In order words, the Powerful borderless men will give up on formalized economic model for the long them exploitation of resources in Africa for the scrap yard quick profit model. 

But this is what they think/plan but reality has a way of turning things upside down. Nigeria will make it if it holds together.
Re: These Ghanians Are Pissing Me Off Big Time! by mbatuku1: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2011
Why are they so jealous of nigerians?
Re: These Ghanians Are Pissing Me Off Big Time! by Bennyboy11: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2011
Has anybody ever had the common sense to consider that maybe just maybe Ghanaians are not Jealous and that there is the slightest possibility that there is a criminal element within the Nigerian community in Ghana causing trouble?

Not to realise that you could have a problem is the worst thing that can happen to a people.
Re: These Ghanians Are Pissing Me Off Big Time! by tpia5: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^the nigerian criminal elements in ghana must be disturbing the ghanaian criminal elements in ghana, hence the noise.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student To Be Part Of Obama's Inauguration Ceremony In Washinton . / Philippine Embassy Massive Visa Denials / Homeless Americans Lured To Ukraine With Promises Of Monthly Wages And Health In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.