Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll (33722 Views)

Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs / Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC / 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by samunaka: 6:25am On Dec 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:
I don’t believe this pole because the figures shown for Obi in north does not reflect reality. Secondly, the places where Obi got 50% like southeast has 5% of voters. Therefore, the hard figures of voters which depends on number of those with PVC shows that Obi’s percentage will not translate to higher voter figures. Furthermore, Atedo Peterside is an Obi supporter, I know they would manipulate the pole by asking more igbos in all areas to vote more than the rest of the people who are in majority. Ethnic bias within same region is what I am seeing in this manipulated pole.

Forget about them, by the time they start seeing real figures coming out from Kastina,Kaduna and Kano on election day then they will know that hot water is not a playing ground for toads

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 22, 2022
I have said it 100 times... anyone who thinks Peter Obi will not win should bring their $100k let's bet.

we are going to officially drop the money with mynd44 or Nlfpmod, after the election the winner gets his money with 10% of it going to the Nairaland mod.

who is In?

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by DKM123: 6:33am On Dec 22, 2022
Shebi Tinubu said mentioning Peter Obi's name is an insult to his bigmanship!

His arrogance and pride go clear for him eyes when the same Obi he is looking down on shows him SHEGE!
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Mrpojj(m): 6:39am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:

It seems Obipandora has infected his followers with lying virus.
Did you really read what you posted?
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Teymanhenry(f): 6:40am On Dec 22, 2022
Obi's problem is, his people won't go out to vote on that day. I have spoken to many female idiots who bluntly told me they won't. Can't imagine that some learned adults still don't have a PVC
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by sangresan(m): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/21/breaking-obi-leads-tinubu-atiku-kwankwaso-in-fresh-anap-poll/

23+13+10+2 = less than 50%

Atedo Peterside and his followers are morons...
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by MzErica(f): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Millions of Nigerians may not be at Peter Obi campaign because of work but will vote massively for Obi on election day

Peter Obi stands a better chance to win the 2023 presidential election

Yes, Pandora will win...only in his nightmare. grin

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by johnjose68: 6:48am On Dec 22, 2022
Racoon:
The revolution is still loading.

Poll conducted with 3,000 bia.fraud respondents...what do you expect shocked angry.

Now obirode.nt has abandoned granting arise tv interview and instead doing town hall meeting like Jagaban grin
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by johnjose68: 6:49am On Dec 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Millions of Nigerians may not be at Peter Obi campaign because of work but will vote massively for Obi on election day

Slap yourself twice.

You have forgotten that there will be sit at home in the yeast on election day?

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by sangresan(m): 6:50am On Dec 22, 2022
Besides, how many people did he poll?
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by udeh3(m): 6:52am On Dec 22, 2022
They are all aware, so, they want to use intimidation. Someone was talking about Doyin Okupe, and I remembered him that Obanikoro and FFK were both charged for same financial misconduct. Today, they're Leaders in APC. Infact, FFK is part of the APC PCC while Okupe has resigned as the DG of LP

This nation must work. We youth must stand to retire these old set of politicians whom have mortgage the future of this nation

Obi-Datti is coming. It's a tsunami

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Ezewuzie01: 6:58am On Dec 22, 2022
Everybody knows the poll is fraudulent.

Omoyele Sowore blasts Atedo peterside. Accuses him of being Peter Obi's campaign manager and conducting rigged polls

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/sowore-tags-atedo-peterside-as-obis-campaign-manager-likens-him-to-mc-oluomo/

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Dblack: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Yes Peter Obi won this poll by a small margin. But there are 2 issues that may invalidate this polls.
1. Looking at percentage of undecided and those who didn't disclose their choice at about 50%, you will understand that it can sway any ways.
2. In terms of Voters strength, regions like SE where Peter Obi got 50% will deliver far less votes than places than NW were Atiku 17%.

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by ridbell01(m): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2022
He will still come distance third without winning just a local government outside SE
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by WhizdomXX(m): 7:19am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:

It seems Obipandora has infected his followers with lying virus.
This was 2013, by late 2014 his fortunes had changed.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by 9jii(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

This your kind of reasoning creates poverty and backwardness on life. Be careful.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by 1Dray(m): 7:33am On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:
another emeka forming northerner

But why do you think a Northerner can't support an Igbo man but confident that he will support a Yoruba man? Why please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by kendrick93(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Exactly how the election would go.
Obi would clear South East, S'South and the North Central and also come closely second to tinubu in the west
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Randy100: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:
I don’t believe this pole because the figures shown for Obi in north does not reflect reality. Secondly, the places where Obi got 50% like southeast has 5% of voters. Therefore, the hard figures of voters which depends on number of those with PVC shows that Obi’s percentage will not translate to higher voter figures. Furthermore, Atedo Peterside is an Obi supporter, I know they would manipulate the pole by asking more igbos in all areas to vote more than the rest of the people who are in majority. Ethnic bias within same region is what I am seeing in this manipulated pole.
Can you conduct your own and share with us
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by EmekaBlue(m): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2022
I wish we can vote online via bvn

Obi is the right man for the job
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by g4gerald: 7:50am On Dec 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:
South east gave Buhari 5% of vote, does that now mean that the total voters in south east is 5%? You must be very dumb

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by misan1977: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2022
This election will be interesting

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by nzeobi(m): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Yes and after he won, did the victory reflect in the overall demeanor of the people? NO. It didn't feel like a victory for the people. Only sai barbarians celebrated. Today, how market? grin

That should tell you that he never won.

Stop replying that guy noi polls predicted victory for gej in 2011, buhari in 2015 and 2019 and also predicted that APC will win the last guber in ekiti and PDP will come third and all predictions happened.

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by g4gerald: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2022
samunaka:

Forget about them, by the time they start seeing real figures coming out from Kastina,Kaduna and Kano on election day then they will know that hot water is not a playing ground for toads
You are still living in 2015, those states you mentioned will be shared by both APC and PDP including Kwankwaso NNPP. I wonder what makes you think block vote from those states will go to just one party

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2022
I admire your online dream.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Originality007: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

my vote is for Obi, but I can never leave my work for his campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Shikini: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:
If virtual poll is to be followed in Nigeria then Buhari would never become president.

Not true. In 2011 GEJ always led others in online polls but in 2015 Buhari was the one leading GEJ and others
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by ZombieSlayer1: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2022
daygee12:

Why giving urself false hope
he's actually right. I've never been to any political rally but I'm voting labour party

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Shikini: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Conduct your own poll around your neighbourhood, office etc and let's know the result.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:
hope u know stone n wood won buhari in online poll in 2019 n he still won

Go back n check
ANAP polls actually called 2019 for Buhari
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Danniedpastor(m): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:
hope u know stone n wood won buhari in online poll in 2019 n he still won

Go back n check

Oga, Bihari won every online poll pre- 2015 election.
2019 election was clearly rigged and you know it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba / 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly / Soldiers On Clearance Mission Hit By Boko Haram IED. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.