Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (44068 Views)

Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole / Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by ATEAMS: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2022
Omoh
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by bigboluet(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2022
vanity
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by baretalk: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2022
Ipob terrorists have initiated akwa ibom people, the government must uproot the ipob cell in Akwa ibom, training these lads to become terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2022
The most common word of police " would be brought to book".
Would be brought to book when they don't even know them. All I want to hear is they will be killed as well
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Alajiki(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2022
TUANKU:

Mumu. Go back and read to comprehend, the man was attacked in his house.

Yes, at 1.00 am holding a meeting with another set of youths.

What kind of meeting at 1.00 am?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2022
TUANKU:
Savages. These cowards can't confront fulani herdsmen and unknown gunmen but quick to attack harmless individuals.
I wish death upon them and their families.
They're spineless lowlifes! Fulani bandits can overrun that same community with those filthy animals escaping to Rivers state here.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Ejehkob: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Roboto11: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2022

So this one head and body no dey together again?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Godispeace: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2022
did u read the post at all all u cant read ni shocked shocked shocked
Cypress042:
As a married man what's he doing outside around 1am in the midnight

He's probably one of them, if not he would have told them to come back in the morning sad
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2022
Don't they know that xmas is just some days away? May we never do this Xmas in sorrow and anguish.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Herbiodun09: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2022
Nawa ooo! This tinubu sef. Causing chaos everywhere in the east.

Well Atiku would solve our problems cheesy
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by mrksquare: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2022
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1434479/suspected-cultists-behead-youth-leader-akwa-ibom-photo/

It is the same Akwa Ibom cultist that is troubling Rivers state. I took a sample of the ethnicity of most of the cultist in my area of Port Harcourt and I was bewildered by the outcome.

The Greenlander and Icelanders cult group are dominated by Akwa Ibomites. I am not trying to stereotype them but that's the reality. That's not to say Rivers youth arent also members of cult group. But Akwa Ibomites domicile in Rivers state are more into it than Rivers people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2022
Cypress042:
As a married man what's he doing outside around 1am in the midnight

He's probably one of them, if not he would have told them to come back in the morning sad
undecided it is now a CRIME for a married man to host friends in his own house/compound undecided? Those BASTARDS killed him probably cos of election largesse. They even poured hot soup on his wife head/beat her up.This is wickedness/handwork of one opponent in that community.Police should do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by TUTU147: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2022
He supposed know say town no good, since two weeks now Akts have been hot.You supposed dey on look out and avoid associating with your men during the war period except you done ready to war with them.All the same guys done wise pass killing each other over cult related stuff,na money real men dey find.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Todaymedia: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2022
Hold me Responsible for a new Nigeria, Peter tell Cross River people at the Presidential Campaign

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_qzDMsMvB4
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by NA1RALANDER(f): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2022
Probably a retired hard man..
No Dem dn shock am...
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2022
You mean cultists beheaded a top rival cultist!

No need to sensationalize this... You don't get killed this violently or gruesomely for minding your legit business and living a peaceful life!

Violence begets violence!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by TUTU147: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
undecided it is now a CRIME for a married man to host friends in his own house/compound undecided? Those BASTARDS killed him probably cos of election largesse. They even poured hot soup on his wife head/beat her up.This is wickedness/handwork of one opponent in that community.Police should do the needful
You might not be far from the truth,but cultist hardly kill a non cultist except you are working with enemies.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by ShinnBet: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2022
What manner of cowardice !

You invade in the dead of the night , fully armed and outnumbering your victim.

Beat his wife and behead the man
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2022
the big question is...when will these so called Igbos generation
in whatever gise they may emerge whether as cultist or terror gang or ISN etc
when would they stop killing themselves?

it is getting to the embarrassment level everyday...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by BigCowHornn: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2022
Election signs and symptoms
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by TUTU147: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2022
mrksquare:

It is the same Akwa Ibom cultist that is troubling Rivers state. I took a sample of the ethnicity of most of the cultist in my area of Port Harcourt and I was bewildered by the outcome.

The Greenlander and Icelanders cult group are dominated by Akwa Ibomites. I am not trying to stereotype them but that's the reality. That's not to say Rivers youth arent also members of cult group. But Akwa Ibomites domicile in Rivers state are more into it than Rivers people.
The war is between virking and mafiat, and you know how brutal virkings are.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2022
oluwakayode25:
Wetin cultist find am come for odd hour?? Something is unclear!!!!!

Cultists too the head of a top rival cultist!

It's a matter of retaliation!

Those that sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind!
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Goodbadbowy419: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2022
Cypress042:

Go back to the thread read it all over again and comprehend, you lack comprehension.

You’re the one who lack comprehension here

Arindin you even bold with your stupid*ty
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by benqo01(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2022
Seriously what is the benefit of being one
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2022
Oo

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by wiseone28: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2022
mrksquare:

Keep quiet, don't be like south African always pointing fingers..

Who doesn't know Rivers people?

Especially Ogoni, and ikwerre?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures / Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / Boys Pretending To Be Girls On Facebook Raped 2 Girls, Threaten To Release Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.