Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,727 members, 7,851,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (44069 Views)

Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole / Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by mrksquare: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2022
wiseone28:
Keep quiet, don't be like south African always pointing fingers..

Who doesn't know Rivers people?

Especially Ogoni, and ikwerre?

Amongst the Ogoni and Ikwerre you will find Akwa Ibomite amongst the mix. Like I did say, I'm not trying to discredit the Akwa Ibomites but that's the reality. I can even invite you to Rivers state at my expense, so we can do the sample ourselves.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2022
Kk

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by wiseone28: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2022
mrksquare:

Amongst the Ogoni and Ikwerre you will find Akwa Ibomite amongst the mix. Like I did say, I'm not trying to take discredit the Akwa Ibomites but that's the reality. I can even invite you to Rivers state at my expense, so we can do the sample ourselves.
Oga, as long as Aks and Rivers border each other you are likely to say partners in crime
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2022
Unhealthy self-seeking

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by frowland(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2022
TUANKU:

Mumu. Go back and read to comprehend, the man was attacked in his house.

He was hosting cultists in his compound by 1am and even offered the cultists drinks. While he and the cultists where drinking, another armed men joined with aggression.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Phantom233: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2022
Halfbaked story
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2022
kk

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2022
Cypress042:
As a married man what's he doing outside around 1am in the midnight

He's probably one of them, if not he would have told them to come back in the morning sad
blamist, don't people get killed during the day. Instead of you chastising him for mixing with cultists, you are talking about 1am midnight
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2022
okay o

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Coldie(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2022
oluwakayode25:
Wetin cultist find am come for odd hour?? Something is unclear!!!!!
The guy na youth leader say he cultist, that has been using his power as community youth leader to oppress other cultists, they decided to come for him.

The wife know but she no want talk full story. Maybe them dae jubilate by that time of the night attract attention to themselves
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by sageb: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Philipmoon2(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
If this incident happened in imo, Abia, Anambra or Ebonyi, they will tag it "suspected IPOB members beheads a community youth leader"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Really, tor.

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Maggi cube is better than rico cube.

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by ccollins(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
NA1RALANDER:
Probably a retired hard man..
No Dem dn shock am...
hello dear. U look fine in pic
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Positivepoint(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
TUANKU:
Savages. These cowards can't confront fulani herdsmen and unknown gunmen but quick to attack harmless individuals.
I wish death upon them and their families.

Nothing like unknown gunmen when everyone knows Thier identity. The gunmen are Igbo so

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by TUANKU(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
frowland:

He was hosting cultists in his compound by 1am and even offered the cultists drinks. While he and the cultists where drinking, another armed men joined with aggression.
He was hosting people some of whom are cultists. Can you vouch for everyone you associate with? In Nigeria lecturers, policemen, military personnel, doctors, civil servants etc are into cultisim, its practically impossible to exist in naija without coming in contact with both known and unknown cultists. The man was not hosting a cultists meeting so stop trying to justify his death except you are one those spineless cowards called cultists. Banza!
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by TUANKU(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
Positivepoint:

Nothing like unknown gunmen when everyone knows Thier identity. The gunmen are Igbo so
I don't engage bigoted brainless idiots.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Codes151(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
The Governor is timid.
That's what happens when you bring sentiments into leadership.

God Ble's Akpabio and Attah

Shoot on site solved this problem years ago!!! With DG squad.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by okechuks22: 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cypress042:

He's probably one of them, if not he would have told them to come back in the morning sad
educated illiterate u can still go back to school

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by TUANKU(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Alajiki:

Yes, at 1.00 am holding a meeting with another set of youths.

What kind of meeting at 1.00 am?
Since when has hosting meetings by 1am become illegal in Nigeria? From the story you can clearly read it was an occasion that's why the wife was cooking for guests...but wannabe cultists like you will try to justify his death. Banza kawaii.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Desusi: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Guyman01:
He is the leader of a rival cult group, cultists usually feel that attacking a jewman means staining their hands with blood which carries severe consequences.
It's better to be a jewman than a useless hardman and get wasted like this.

Police usually don't do much to apprehend the culprits as long as na fellow cultists them kill because it reduces the problems they have to handle in the society
Really? If your information is true then no saner person would want to be a member of any cult.This is a message to youths,students, children and adults in this forum,shun cultism. Its against God and humanity. Why should you died before your time.Just look at this young and handsome man.He not only wasted his life, but got all his life's resources destroyed putting his and children in perpetual sorrow for life.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cypress042:

The question u should have asked is that, what relationship does he have with cultists?
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Strong man, strong man, Las las e dey end like this.

May the police find his killers and justice meted out.

May his soul find some rest (if he wasn't a cultist)

Sad.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by antidote06: 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cypress042:

Ur mumu get levels..try n read BF u comment Mr human
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by christistruth01: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
TUANKU:
Savages. These cowards can't confront fulani herdsmen and unknown gunmen but quick to attack harmless individuals.
I wish death upon them and their families.

The moment I read they ran away with his head I knew it was the usual Cannibals

If they had enough time they would have carried his body too for their Christmas Egusi and Pepper Soup

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
Karma is a bitch.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by nedekid: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
You mean this fellow lost his head? For real? shocked
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by prophetfire: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cypress042:

. Did you read at all? The things we full nairaland ehhh.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Positivepoint(m): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
TUANKU:

I don't engage bigoted brainless idiots.

Well u did when u clearly identify Fulani herdsmen but refuse to identify Igbos as the unknown gunmen
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by LordErrk: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
TUANKU:

Mumu. Go back and read to comprehend, the man was attacked in his house.
Going through the comments you will confirm NL has the largest gathering on idiots and illiterates online.

You're the one that has problem with comprehension. So to you, it's normal for cultists to come and visit by drink at your home at 1 abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures / Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / Boys Pretending To Be Girls On Facebook Raped 2 Girls, Threaten To Release Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.