Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja (25164 Views)

Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu / Photos From Osinbajo's Visit To Ovie Of Uvwie Kingdom / Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja by Atlantis585: 5:01am On Dec 23, 2022
“Friendly visit” ooo.

Not solidarity or campaign visit ooo.

This Osinbajo is wicked.

Why e dey torture the old crook like that na?

Just let him enjoy his emi Lokan in peace abeg.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja by Atlantis585: 5:04am On Dec 23, 2022
Melonsmasher:
And that one sitting at the back always looking mean and angry

Evil, mean and angry is more appropriate
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja by Atlantis585: 5:09am On Dec 23, 2022
MiaBeer:
Why are they showing these videos if they are not scared and frightened?
They’ve shown him with Buhari, now with Osinbajo followed with Aregbesola. Next they will show a video of Tinubu and a BAT, just to tell Nigerians that he is just an evil BIRD that flies only at night shocked

The next photo op will be the crooked, drug dealing BAT posing with Aki and Pawpaw to validate their dying effort to steal the upcoming election.

Oma mme!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2022
theamazonguru:

Don't be deceived by his looks.
This is the kind of look you wear when you know what you plan behind causing a whole region unrest, yet you are seen at the fore front like a genuine leader that you are not.
True
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja by Myer(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2022
KingLennon:

Will you be able to tell your children that you voted for Tinubu instead of Obi?

If I had the time to educate and elucidate you, you'll understand why BAT is a better option than PO.
Even though PO seems the obvious better choice.

But most Obidients are not even patient enough to listen.
When anger and naivity drives you, rationality goes out the window.

The crux of my engagement with you is simple. In democracy, every one has the right to vote for who they so please. Its your civic right.
Imposing your own choice on others becomes undemocratic.

Your train of thought is the reason why IPOB has made life in the East unsafe in the name of actualisation of their Biafran dream, as justified as the Biafran dream is.

If you fail to respect the rules and tenets of a democratic system, you become no different from the ones you're fighting against.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja by KingLennon(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2022
Myer:

If I had the time to educate and elucidate you, you'll understand why BAT is a better option than PO.
Even though PO seems the obvious better choice.

But most Obidients are not even patient enough to listen.
When anger and naivity drives you, rationality goes out the window.

The crux of my engagement with you is simple. In democracy, every one has the right to vote for who they so please. Its your civic right.
Imposing your own choice on others becomes undemocratic.

Your train of thought is the reason why IPOB has made life in the East unsafe in the name of actualisation of their Biafran dream, as justified as the Biafran dream is.

If you fail to respect the rules and tenets of a democratic system, you become no different from the ones you're fighting against.

I accept the fact that it is your civic right. But without sentiments, you know in your heart who can remedy this disaster the present government has put us in.
Re: Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja by Myer(m): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2022
KingLennon:

I accept the fact that it is your civic right. But without sentiments, you know in your heart who can remedy this disaster the present government has put us in.

Chief, what you know in your heart, is one thing.
Reality can some times shock you.

Hopefully we'll get to talk more on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard / Ambode Unveils Free Public Wi-fi At Muri Okunola Park (photos) / I Had A Dream That Buhari And Atiku Didn't Win 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.