Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

#### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People (4584 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by TheStakeHolder(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Firstly, I am not even a Christian but I enjoy the season as much as any Christian. It is a time for family and friends and traditions from childhood. That is the spirit of Christmas and it is very real. Trees and tinsel and candy canes and roasted anything for dinner, Santa Claus and happy children, grinches and scrooges, see a good movie, eat, have fun. That’s the Christmas spirit and it lives inside us all.

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Nairalandaire: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
. Christmas is about the birth of God's Son – Jesus. It is about how he came to give us love, hope and joy. That message doesn't change from year to year. When there is so much bad news and devastation in the world, this is good news worth celebrating!
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Dundalk(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
first of all,Christmas is a season of blessing,season of joy,birthday of the Jesus christ,and the week bfore new year

couldn't say much hope am vry lucky to selected..

i need fund to entertain my family.

thanks in advance,happy Christmas in advance.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by OhGeeBee: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:
In the spirit of the season, I will be doing some giveaways (Please see Topic title) in the next few days before Christmas in order to allow those that need aid in this season to buy some stuff to celebrate Christmas with their loved ones.

The criteria for qualifying is:
1. Write in a short sentence what Christmas means to you.
2. Your Nairaland account must be at least a year old.
3. Please make sure you actually need the aid. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

I will randomly pick people on the thread and announce winners before Christmas. The people picked can paste their account number/Phone numbers here.
To me Christmas is another season that reminds us of John 3:16 and to replicate the love to others which you're also doing.
What I also love about Christmas is the Carol in fact that's what makes it my favourite time of the year.
I really need the fund to light up the day but God knows the best and I believe that even if it's a minute to 25th Dec His mercy endureth forever.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Seekhimnow: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas to me is a time to celebrate the birth of our saviour Jesus Christ and share the love he brought to us to all mankind.

Is a time we remember the needy and extend love to them by sharing in our own little way.

Merry Christmas in advance.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Saintdan0421(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:
In the spirit of the season, I will be doing some giveaways (Please see Topic title) in the next few days before Christmas in order to allow those that need aid in this season to buy some stuff to celebrate Christmas with their loved ones.

3. Please make sure you actually need the aid. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

I will randomly pick people on the thread and announce winners before Christmas. The people picked can paste their account number/Phone numbers here.

To me,
Christmas is that season of family reunion where I get intouch with my siblings both the married and unmarried.

It is the period where merriment saturates the atmosphere and Joy is the order of the day.
Christmass to me is that epoch where I have sober reflection about the death, burial and resurrection of my Lord Jesus Christ. ABOVE ALL, IT'S AN EON OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by goodlistener: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Op how you wan take select 10 people From all these undecided
Everyone's deffinition of Christmas is right if you ask me.

Well, I am glad I am not you, goodluck in picking the winners.

That's if this is not another audio cruise catching lol

Like that of on officialdj's 100k. grin

My own take on Christmas.

Christmas means to me a time to be sober, reflection time of my life and what impact the birth of Christ has had on me and the person I am becoming. Then I celebrate the love of God for sending his only son. I give gifts no matter how little as I can.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New year.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by mickum(m): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
0131176635,gtb please make me a believer Sir
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Geominer: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:

Christmas to me is simply LOVE.

It is a time to show care to all especially the needy, a season to share love with friends, colleagues, neigbours, and even enemies, yea enemies.

Christmas to me is the most joyous day of the year that comes along with plenty eating and merriments.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Godwin5766(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
To me
Christmas is a time to celebrate the birth of Jesus christ. Its also a time to show love and share gifts. Its a time of meeting peoples that you've seen for a long time.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by aurecia: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas,a time to celebrate the birth of our lord jesus christ.liberator of mankind. 08136060682
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by yungchop: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:

To me, Christmas is actually a time to celebrate and cherish bonds between my families. It gives us a time to come closer at least just for this time after all year hustling and bustling apart from each other.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Rechargeam247(f): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:

You can make us your official partner for the data giveaway. You either send it yourself through our platform or we assist you in sending it, with us, you get to reach more people.

For more information, you can check our profile, we look forward to working with you.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Dundalk(m): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
goodlistener:
Op how you wan take select 10 people From all these undecided
Everyone's deffinition of Christmas is right if you ask me.

Well, I am glad I am not you, goodluck in picking the winners.

That's if this is not another audio cruise catching lol

Like that of on officialdj's 100k. grin

My own take on Christmas.

Christmas means to me a time to be sober, reflection time of my life and what impact the birth of Christ has had on me and the person I am becoming. Then I celebrate the love of God for sending his only son. I give gifts no matter how little as I can.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New year.
dont compare someone with somebody else doings.

never judge a book by it cover.

goodluck to all of us
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by LhasaAsp: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:

Haha. I meant 7k for each person. I'll try update the topic to reflect that.

Updated: To spread the love around more. I'll update to 5k for 10 people.

Okay sir
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by LhasaAsp: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:

1.Christmas means the birth of Jesus Christ and the gifts He gave to humanity. When I was a kid, even though we looked forward to getting toys and looking at Christmas I never forgot going to church.

2. Sir, I honestly need this aid, and I made this post a few days before I just wish. You can take your time to read the post sir..

https://www.nairaland.com/7479445/christmas-period-no-food-no

Thanks sir, Merry Christmas and I wish you more prosperous new years

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Fjord: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=timbs001 post=119348811]In the spirit of the season, I will be doing some giveaways (Please see Topic title) in the next few days before Christmas in order to allow those that need aid in this season to buy some stuff to celebrate Christmas with their loved ones.

Nice
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Vanzcharles(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:

Christmas to me is a season of celebration especially amongst christians that Christ our saviour is born. Hence we must celebrate to mark his rememberance just as we celebrate when a new child is born. In the heart of celebration we give out gifts, share love and live in peace.

Bros, I really appreciate if you bless me this period. Mk I see something buy I be student and I dey school at the moment, I no travel.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by femmyAdagba(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas, a season that is almost globally celebrated when the messiah (Jesus Christ) came to a particular part of the world in form of flesh, also in a unique and humble manner, which was recorded and celebrated as long as the earth exists.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by kcowen(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas was all about fun as I knew it then as a child. My siblings and I would think of new cloths, toys, shoes, and Christmas trees and lighting that mummy would buy and it’s going to be fun all season long at amusement parks with Santa Claus and eateries.
To me then, Christmas was nothing but fun.I understood then that it was all about Jesus’ birthday, but “where is Jesus to celebrate His birthday with us and to blow His candle lights”?
Christmas is humility its depicts where Jesus was born. Christmas is caring; Christmas is in the air, is joy, Togetherness, peace, passionate, tender, its overwhelming wow. Christmas is a beautiful and colorful flower that blooms once in a year which dispels all fears, it unfurls a smile in the heart of the world. Christmas to me as a christian is inevitable, its inexorable event, its extricable, its awesome…
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Mumben(f): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas is a season of love and it's a period of double celebration for my family because my first son was born on Christmas day so we are always looking up to the day. N'lders pls say a word of prayer for my Son come Dec 25
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by BlessedDay21: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
Quite frankly, we don't enjoy life anymore, because it's going too fast!

Nothing feels the same again, not even Christmas.

Games don't even feel fun anymore.

And that calls for a total reflection on how we've been living life!

If we can live life one day at a time, then we'll have a good reason to smile again!

Merry Christmas to us in advance!�
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by EeGooBetter: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:

to me Christmas represents LOVE. God has to show he loves us by Sending Jesus Christ on earth to die for our sins. We inturn show love this season by sharing what we have with each other.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Zyzxx10: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas is a season to celebrate the birth of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. A time of sober reflection and merriment.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by 77star: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Zanzibar1: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:

Haha. I meant 7k for each person. I'll try update the topic to reflect that.

Updated: To spread the love around more. I'll update to 5k for 10 people.

Hey accept this as my little gift.
Christmas is a time to felicitate and remember the memories of Christ. It's a period to exchange gift and give to the needy.

Christmas, the story of the individual behind it also encourage us to not lose hope regardless of how or where we were born.
Look at Christ, he was born in a manger, amongst lower forms of animals, yet he excel in life. It's not about where we born but how God has decided to bless us.

Happy Christmas to you timbs001 and whoever reads this my little gift.

I wish I also get a gift from you too
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by missbae(f): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas is one of those times it snows in my heart and shows in my act....no watching weight no minding sugar....that one time that free food always feels good.

Merry Christmas in advance to all nairalanders
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Kingkum: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:

Christmas means alot for me as a christian. its a season of love and most importantly to remember sacrifice that our Lord gave to free us from boundage.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Lingudy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
May God bless the giver and the receivers
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by akwesenana: 2:44am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:

Christmas the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ.
Christmas the season to show love to others in our own little way.
I've been quite stagnant for sometime with no direction whatsoever. If I'm gifted, it could change the trajectory of my life.
Merry Christmas. smiley
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Babaseun1300(m): 2:51am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:

Christmas to me is simply the celebration of God's love towards us (evidenced in the birth of Jesus Christ).
In turn, it is a special period to show Godly love to others (to the best of our capacity).

My view smiley
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Benblaq(m): 4:32am On Dec 23, 2022
Christmas season brings hope to tired hearts and gives us reasons to believe that we can still smile, merry even when things are not as beautiful as we want it. Merry Christmas to everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am In A Fix / How To Pack Into Your New House Without Stress / Graphic pic, please nairalanders please help save a dying aunty from cancer pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.