Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

#### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People (4510 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

#### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
In the spirit of the season, I will be doing some giveaways (Please see Topic title) in the next few days before Christmas in order to allow those that need aid in this season to buy some stuff to celebrate Christmas with their loved ones.

The criteria for qualifying is:
1. Write in a short sentence what Christmas means to you.
2. Your Nairaland account must be at least a year old.
3. Please make sure you actually need the aid. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

I will randomly pick people on the thread and announce winners before Christmas. The people picked can paste their account number/Phone numbers here.

## UPDATE
I have chosen the winners and it took me few minutes to pick.
I know some of you might be wondering how I picked the winners since there are many posts on this thread and everyone's answer is actually correct.
I wrote a code snippet to list all unique Nairaland usernames on each page of this thread and to randomly pick users for each page. Three users each from page 1 to 3 and one user on page 4 (Since page 4 does not have much posts as at the time of writing this).
Please understand that I cannot go through each person's answer and my aim is to be as transparent as possible which is why I used a script to pick the winners.

I have decided to limit the giveaway on this thread to cash gifts only for now. I might open another thread for the data later.

Here are the winners list:

Page 1
@Dayocold001
@MaryAye
@world123

Page 2
@Larryfest
@blaquemyc
@ovalrose

Page 3
@Saintdan0421
@EeGooBetter
@akwesenana

Page 4
@yomi531

if you are among the winners, please quote this post and drop you Account details. You can expect to get the money today if I can get the account number on time, If not you'll get it tomorrow.

Lastly, let us not forget that Jesus is the reason for the season. It's a time to spread his love around and if you have more than enough, please make sure to share with someone.

Many Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by BravelynkMedia: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Good morning sir/ma

2023 is around the corner

Next year will be competitive because of the global crisis and inflation rate. As a business owner or brand personality, you can’t afford to be left behind.

SMEAF 1.0 is a program that will teach you tips and give you tools that you can use to build your social media pages (IG followers builder). You will learn how to create a Google profile for a brand and also verify it. Content generation tools that you can use will also be shared. We will also teach you how to run Instagram ads successfully.

Register for SMEAF event and learn how to stay on top of the pyramid

Register here: https://paystack.com/pay/smeaf

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Mzthowxeen(f): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas ��,A time to show love to all souls❤️,share gifts and care to everyone
merry Christmas and happy new year in advance
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by superintendents(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Mzthowxeen:
Christmas ��,A time to show love to all souls❤️,share gifts and care to everyone
merry Christmas and happy new year in advance
may god reward you..looking for this help through out but god is not man indeed thank you ma.happy Christmas in advance

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Garrieveryday: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas, a time to reflect back in life and give thanks to God for keeping you alive from January to December.

Christmas, a time to celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Christmas, a time to share love and put a smile on people's faces.

Merry Christmas to you all in advance.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Garrieveryday: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
But wait o, you mean 7k for 7 people? That is 1k each or each 7k?
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
Garrieveryday:
But wait o, you mean 7k for 7 people? That is 1k each or each 7k?

Haha. I meant 7k for each person. I'll try update the topic to reflect that.

Updated: To spread the love around more. I'll update to 5k for 10 people.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by superintendents(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ..

the day that it same next week mark a new year..

happy Christmas in advance.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by ishadfurnitures: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas is a Christian festival when the birth of Jesus Christ is celebrated.
timbs001:
In the spirit of the season, I will be doing some giveaways (Please see Topic title) in the next few days before Christmas in order to allow those that need aid in these season to buy some stuff to celebrate Christmas with their loved ones.

I will randomly pick people on the thread and announce winners before Christmas. The people picked can paste their account number/Phone numbers here.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Jagaban880: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christ is the reason for the season...As christains we are to extend love of Christ to other....

also to give to the needy no matter how small..show love to somebody
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by adeoyekay(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas is a Yuletide period where christians celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, it is a season of love for Christ shows love to mankind.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Garrieveryday: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:

Glory be to God. By the grace of God, the fact that you have replied me means I'm selected as one of the beneficiaries. God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Typicool8(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas is always a time to not just celebrate the birth of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ,but to spread love and put a smile on the face of people around us..merry Christmas in advance to all nairalanders.

I hope I am part of the lucky ones.

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Garrieveryday: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:

Updated: To spread the love around more. I'll update to 5k for 10 people.

God bless you sir. It's a honour to have you reply me. My details posted already. It will go a long way.

Remain blessed and may Good things never depart from your household.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Zee0007: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas to me is a period to remember the coming of my saviour and give out to those who doesn't have anything.

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Ouchbabe(f): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:
In the spirit of the season, I will be doing some giveaways (Please see Topic title) in the next few days before Christmas in order to allow those that need aid in these season to buy some stuff to celebrate Christmas with their loved ones.

Christmas, a time to celebrate God's greatest gift to mankind; Jesus Christ.
The best time of the year! Snow in the Western world and harmattan in Nigeria.
A time to share.
Please consider me for the gift, I will in return give 10% of whatever I receive with another Nairalander here.
Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Typicool8(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Typicool8:
Christmas is always a time to not just celebrate the birth of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ,but to spread love and put a smile on the face of people around us..merry Christmas in advance to all nairalanders.

I hope I am part of the lucky ones.
timbs001:

3. Please make sure you actually need the aid. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:

Christmas to me is a life long tradition of giving, visiting, feasting celebrating love and our love Jesus Christ.

Merry Christmas in advance to you all.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Dayocold001: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
christmas is a period to celebrate the birth of lord Jesus Christ. it is a period that includes festivity, celebrations and reflection on the sacrifices of our lord Jesus Christ. it is the most popular holiday in the world whereby even those who are not christian celebrate.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by world123: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
For God so loved the world that he gave his
only son to come die for us; what love a father has for children.

It Christmas again, this gives us the opportunity to extend this love to people around just the way our father in heaven has loved us.

Christmas is a period of forgiveness.
A period to help the less privileged.
A time to share.
A time to celebrate
A time to love.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
To me personally, Christmas is a time for sober reflection.

A time to celebrate God's grace over me

A time to give

A time to rejoice

And to crown it all, a time to acknowledge like never before, the significance of the birth of our lord Jesus Christ.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by segunbisola(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas to me defines everything about LOVE .
*The SAVIOUR being celebrated came because he loved mankind.
*Holiday from work gives people rest and opportunity to bond with friends and family to deepen love .
*The boxing day when people express their love to one another screams love as well.
So CHRISTMAS is all about THE REMEMBRANCE OF LOVE .
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Bravethetruth: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:

Christmas is a time to celebrate the birth of out Lord Jesus Christ

Christmas is an important holiday to mark the end of year

Christmas is a time of festival to rest and enjoy the festivities of colorful year
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Tokskob2008: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas to me simply means love,joy, merriment and a time to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ..
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by T0BY(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas is the perfect time to give and share sacrificially.

Season's greetings.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by captainzee4life(m): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
One day I will give to people as well.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by FatherBona: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Villa12(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas is a way to honour and glorify God by giving much needed gifts to family, friends and well wishers. It's the period of sober reflection, to show love, empathy, selflessness, togetherness etcetera. I know a lot of people say Christmas started as a pagan holiday or that it's too commercialized but God knows the heart of the giver and we are called to give generously to the poor and the needy as we are able

To anyone that is unable to give i pray that God supplies all of your needs daily and that he lays it on the heart of people to bless you. For anyone that has been abundantly blessed, i pray that God lays it on your heart and directs you to the people that he wants you to bless and that you obey him

To timbs001, may God bless you for this kind gesture to the needy. May God ulmighty meet you at the point of your needs. Christ is the reason for the season.

Merry Christmas to y'all
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by GoldenqueenC(f): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
timbs001:

Christmas is the season of love and relaxation
A Time to celebrate with your loved ones no matter where they are.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by MaryAye(f): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
To my understanding, Christmas is what you are doing. It's putting yourself in others shoes and trying to fashion out solution to their plight in the little way you can. It's won't be a bad idea if you pick me as one of your beneficiary. It will be my first gift for the year couple with the fact that my fruit biz crashed in this year. You can go through my threads that made frontpage for better understanding.Thank you in advance.

timbs001:

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Mkelv0106(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas to me, is a time to celebrate Jesus Christ and everything he stands for, which are, compassion, empathy, forgiveness, loving one another, selflessness, and sharing, help the needy, don't give to people you know you'll benefit from, give without any expectations. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone.

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by NaijaCuzin: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Christmas is a season of get together

Going back home to celebrate the festive period with your family

I will really appreciate, I can use it to get some paints of rice

God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Your Husband-To-Be "Murders" Queen's English Daily! / See Bride Carrying The Groom / I Am Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.