Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

#### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People (4537 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by realtalk19: 5:45am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:
In the spirit of the season, I will be doing some giveaways (Please see Topic title) in the next few days before Christmas in order to allow those that need aid in this season to buy some stuff to celebrate Christmas with their loved ones.

The criteria for qualifying is:
1. Write in a short sentence what Christmas means to you.
2. Your Nairaland account must be at least a year old.
3. Please make sure you actually need the aid. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

I will randomly pick people on the thread and announce winners before Christmas. The people picked can paste their account number/Phone numbers here.

Christmas is special for me always because it's my daughter's birthday month and she just clocked 10. It's only been God seeing I and my kids through as a single mum and I will always be grateful despite the struggles of survival.

Merry Christmas to you and thanks for this opportunity.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by yomi531(m): 6:11am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:
In the spirit of the season, I will be doing some giveaways (Please see Topic title) in the next few days before Christmas in order to allow those that need aid in this season to buy some stuff to celebrate Christmas with their loved ones.

3. Please make sure you actually need the aid. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

I will randomly pick people on the thread and announce winners before Christmas. The people picked can paste their account number/Phone numbers here.
Good day bro.
Christmas means a lot to me. It makes me feel like a child again. The gifts, rice , meats , drinks and lots more. The atmosphere during Christmas is second to non. Sound of Christmas songs, bangers here and there. Not to forget the harmattan that comes with it. No wonders its the best holidays in the entire world.
This very one is somehow coz money wey I been dey expect didnt show. Even n-power C2 never pay us shi shi. I will be most grateful if am selected amongst ur winners. At least I go fit prepare a decent meal to eat and take myself to Christmas village over here for a fun filled time. Thanks in anticipation bros
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Johnchrix(m): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:

To me, Christmas is about the birth of God's Son – Jesus . It is about how he came to give us love, hope and joy. That message doesn't change from year to year. When there is so much bad news and devastation in the world, this is good news worth celebrating!
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2022
Here are the winners list:

Page 1
@Dayocold001
@MaryAye
@world123

Page 2
@Larryfest
@blaquemyc
@ovalrose

Page 3
@Saintdan0421
@EeGooBetter
@akwesenana

Page 4
@yomi531

if you are among the winners, please quote this post or the main post and drop you Account details. You can expect to get the money today if I can get the account number on time, If not you'll get it tomorrow.

Please refer to the main post if you want to know the criteria I used to pick the winners.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by blaquemyc: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:

Page 1
@Dayocold001
@MaryAye
@world123

Page 2
@Larryfest
@blaquemyc
@ovalrose

Page 3
@Saintdan0421
@EeGooBetter
@akwesenana

Page 4
@yomi531

if you are among the winners, please quote this post or the main post and drop you Account details. You can expect to get the money today if I can get the account number on time, If not you'll get it tomorrow.

Please refer to the main post if you want to know the criteria I used to pick the winners.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by BlessedDay21: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:

Page 1
@Dayocold001
@MaryAye
@world123

Page 2
@Larryfest
@blaquemyc
@ovalrose

Page 3
@Saintdan0421
@EeGooBetter
@akwesenana

Page 4
@yomi531

Good morning, sir!

Congratulations to the winners!
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2022
blaquemyc:
5XXXXXX
standard chartered bank (scb)
Kenneth XXXXXX
Thanks.

Sent
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by yomi531(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2022
BlessedDay21:

Good morning, sir!

Congratulations to the winners!
2048567042. U.b.a bank. Thanks bros. Christmas go sweet dieeeee grin
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by realtalk19: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:

Page 1
@Dayocold001
@MaryAye
@world123

Page 2
@Larryfest
@blaquemyc
@ovalrose

Page 3
@Saintdan0421
@EeGooBetter
@akwesenana

Page 4
@yomi531

Awwn congrats winners. I may be lucky next time. Merry Christmas
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Samueltemi337(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2022
So I nor win after the long epistle way I write

I even go quote Bible verse undecided
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2022
yomi531:
2048567042. U.b.a bank. Thanks bros. Christmas go sweet dieeeee grin

Sent
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by yomi531(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:

Page 1
@Dayocold001
@MaryAye
@world123

Page 2
@Larryfest
@blaquemyc
@ovalrose

Page 3
@Saintdan0421
@EeGooBetter
@akwesenana

Page 4
@yomi531

2048567042. U.b.a bank. Thanks bros. Christmas go sweet dieeee grin
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Kingkum: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:

Sent
In the name of God. Pls consider me sir, it will go a long way to help me, i don't even want to tell you what i/i'm going through cos you may think i lied.

plssssssssssssss.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by blaquemyc: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:

Sent
You just put a big smile on my face right now. God bless you abundantly sir. Gracias.

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2022
yomi531:
2048567042. U.b.a bank. Thanks bros. Christmas go sweet dieeee grin

Already sent to you. Please confirm when you receive it.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by MaryAye(f): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:

Page 1
@Dayocold001
@MaryAye
@worl.d123

Page 2
@Larryfest
@blaquemyc
@ovalrose

Page 3
@Saintdan0421
@EeGooBetter
@akwesenana

Page 4
@yomi531

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by yomi531(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:

## UPDATE
I have chosen the winners and it took me few minutes to pick.
I know some of you might be wondering how I picked the winners since there are many posts on this thread and everyone's answer is actually correct.
I wrote a code snippet to list all unique Nairaland usernames on each page of this thread and to randomly pick users for each page. Three users each from page 1 to 3 and one user on page 4 (Since page 4 does not have much posts as at the time of writing this).
Please understand that I cannot go through each person's answer and my aim is to be as transparent as possible which is why I used a script to pick the winners.

I have decided to limit the giveaway on this thread to cash gifts only for now. I might open another thread for the data later.

Page 1
@Dayocold001
@MaryAye
@world123

Page 2
@Larryfest
@blaquemyc
@ovalrose

Page 3
@Saintdan0421
@EeGooBetter
@akwesenana

Page 4
@yomi531

if you are among the winners, please quote this post and drop you Account details. You can expect to get the money today if I can get the account number on time, If not you'll get it tomorrow.

Lastly, let us not forget that Jesus is the reason for the season. It's a time to spread his love around and if you have more than enough, please make sure to share with someone.

Many Thanks.

Thanks so much Egbon. U too sure brother. I really appreciate. May God replenish u sir . Amen

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2022
MaryAye:
Wow, my first gift of the year. My detail is 07..37..00.1819 Access bank. Thank you.

Sent
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by world123: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:

## UPDATE
I know some of you might be wondering how I picked the winners since there are many posts on this thread and everyone's answer is actually correct.
I wrote a code snippet to list all unique Nairaland usernames on each page of this thread and to randomly pick users for each page. Three users each from page 1 to 3 and one user on page 4 (Since page 4 does not have much posts as at the time of writing this).
Please understand that I cannot go through each person's answer and my aim is to be as transparent as possible which is why I used a script to pick the winners.

I have decided to limit the giveaway on this thread to cash gifts only for now. I might open another thread for the data later.

Page 1
@Dayocold001
@MaryAye
@world123

Page 2
@Larryfest
@blaquemyc
@ovalrose

Page 3
@Saintdan0421
@EeGooBetter
@akwesenana

Page 4
@yomi531

if you are among the winners, please quote this post and drop you Account details. You can expect to get the money today if I can get the account number on time, If not you'll get it tomorrow.

Lastly, let us not forget that Jesus is the reason for the season. It's a time to spread his love around and if you have more than enough, please make sure to share with someone.

Many Thanks.

Bank: Access Bank
Acc no:0047404409
Name(initials): E.M.C

Thanks and God bless
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by adeoyekay(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2022
Congratulation to the winners, op you are doing well. How I wish I am chosen
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2022
world123:

Thanks and God bless

Sent
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by world123: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2022
[quote author=world123 post=119368481]

Thanks and God bless

OMG! God bless you so much. I can't believe it!
God bless you beyond your imagination. Thank you! cool

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Kingkum: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2022
Congratulations to the winners.

Sounds funny but a winner should bless me with 1k or even 5h plssssssssssss

Imagine a family man with kids don't have a single kobo to buy rice till now talkless of meat
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by MaryAye(f): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by akwesenana: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:

## UPDATE

Page 1
@Dayocold001
@MaryAye
@world123

Page 2
@Larryfest
@blaquemyc
@ovalrose

Page 3
@Saintdan0421
@EeGooBetter
@akwesenana

Page 4
@yomi531

Many Thanks.

254 654 82 39
Zenith.
Thanks a lot sir.
Good morning. smiley
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Samueltemi337(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2022
Kingkum:
Congratulations to the winners.

Sounds funny but a winner should bless me with 1k or even 5h plssssssssssss

Imagine a family man with kids don't have a single kobo to buy rice till now talkless of meat
If you know say you nor get money why you make family
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:

Page 1
@Dayocold001
@MaryAye
@world123

Page 2
@Larryfest
@blaquemyc
@ovalrose

Page 3
@Saintdan0421
@EeGooBetter
@akwesenana

Page 4
@yomi531

boss man if u know how much 1k is to me at the moment

weldon to all winners, pray someone will come to my aid too
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2022
Samueltemi337:

Come on we know how country getting badder every day

Don't forget the value of 1M naira u have in 2020 is not the same in 2022
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2022
akwesenana:

254 654 82 39
Zenith.
Thanks a lot sir.
Good morning. smiley

Sent
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Saintdan0421(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:

## UPDATE

Page 1
@Dayocold001
@MaryAye
@world123

Page 2
@Larryfest
@blaquemyc
@ovalrose

Page 3
@Saintdan0421
@EeGooBetter
@akwesenana

Page 4
@yomi531

Many Thanks.

Wow wow wow
God bless you in ten folds sir, your pocket will never run dry IJN. Amen.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Kingkum: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Life happens.

It's not by been careful or proper planning. It's all about grace. Pray for grace from God and don't depend on your plans cos it may fail you.

Compliments of the season
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Larryfest(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2022
timbs001:

Page 1
@Dayocold001
@MaryAye
@world123

Page 2
@Larryfest
@blaquemyc
@ovalrose

Page 3
@Saintdan0421
@EeGooBetter
@akwesenana

Page 4
@yomi531

Thanks a lot bro. God bless and Merry Xmas..
xxxxx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Wives, Two Different Countries? / Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. / Is This What Is Called Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.