Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

BREAKING: After 12 Years, Basketmouth, Wife End Marriage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: After 12 Years, Basketmouth, Wife End Marriage (415 Views)

Breaking: After Army Raid At Oshodi..mile 2, Iyana Ipaja, Orile Busted / First Largest Container Vessel Berth In Onne Port After 12 Years / Breaking: After Sack Of DSS Boss, List Of Other Moles Planted By Saraki Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1)

BREAKING: After 12 Years, Basketmouth, Wife End Marriage by kcmichael: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Veteran Comedian, Bright Okpocha, popularly known as Basketmouth, on Thursday, announced a breakup with his wife, Elsie Okpocha.

The PUNCH had earlier reported that Basketmouth celebrated Elsie’s 44th birthday anniversary around September but failed to celebrate their annual wedding anniversary which usually comes up in November.

Taking to his verified social media to announce their divorce, Basketmouth wrote, “As much as it pains me to bring my personal life to the public space, this is an unavoidable
“After much deliberations, my wife and I have made the difficult decision to end our marriage.

“As we move forward separately, we will continue to work together to give our beautiful children all the care, love, guidance and support they need.

“We humbly ask that you respect our privacy as we navigate through these times. Thank you,” he said.

Re: BREAKING: After 12 Years, Basketmouth, Wife End Marriage by Mynd44: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2022

(1)

2023: Nigerian Will Be Greatly Disappointed And Frustrated With INEC. / Tinubu Visits Emirs Of Kano Emirates, Solicits Blessings, Support / Tinubu Is Incapable, His Supporters Are After His Money - Najaatu Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.