Stats: 3,161,093 members, 7,845,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Will Vote The Same Party. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Vote The Same Party. (421 Views)

If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri / 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

I Will Vote The Same Party. by daviddext: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
When I vote a party for president, every other positions I vote for will be from that same party.

Nigeria is a place where opposition parties will do their best to make the country ungovernable for the current president. My aim is to reduce political opposition for the president. I owe no politician my patriotism. My patriotism is to Nigeria my country.

Re: I Will Vote The Same Party. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
The most important thing is to vote APC

Anything outside APC is a waste of vote!

Re: I Will Vote The Same Party. by id911(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
daviddext:
When I vote a party for president, every other positions I vote for will be from that same party.

Nigeria is a place where opposition parties will do their best to make the country ungovernable for the current president. So my vote would take reduce opposition. I owe no politician my patriotism. My patriotism is to Nigeria my country.
I normally vote for President in one party and vote different candidates in other parties based on their competency.

Re: I Will Vote The Same Party. by Felimax(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
That one na party?

Party from the pit of Hell!
Na when that party come we know say na different devils na dey and the one wey dey control the party is the father of them all.

Woe betide you if you vote for the devil's party.
Re: I Will Vote The Same Party. by AirFireEarthH20: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The most important thing is to vote APC

Anything outside APC is a waste of vote!

Only braindead people will vote for the satanic party.

Yuletide: Aviation Fuel, Petrol Scarcity, Insecurity Compound Travellers’ Woes / Pray For Peter Obi / Please Disregard The Fake News That 26 Governors Are Backing Tinubu....