Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

ESN captured with mkporu mmri forced to drink It - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN captured with mkporu mmri forced to drink It - VIDEO (627 Views)

Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) / Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) / Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN captured with mkporu mmri forced to drink It - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Faces of the IPOB ESN known gunmen arrested at one of their Ebonyi state camps. Ndi meth. Hope you saw what has been gingering them on the floor

https://fb.watch/hBzG3DquVm/

1 Like

Re: ESN captured with mkporu mmri forced to drink It - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: ESN captured with mkporu mmri forced to drink It - VIDEO by illicit(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
tongue
Re: ESN captured with mkporu mmri forced to drink It - VIDEO by ronalmagic10(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
I know Tinubu is responsible for this madness among Igbo youths. Tinubu why
Re: ESN captured with mkporu mmri forced to drink It - VIDEO by Enilode: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
grin
Re: ESN captured with mkporu mmri forced to drink It - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
ronalmagic10:
I know Tinubu is responsible for this madness among Igbo youths. Tinubu why
Wetin concern Tinubu. Take your ipod madness out of here

3 Likes

Re: ESN captured with mkporu mmri forced to drink It - VIDEO by KingKO22: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubu is responsible for everything that's happening in SadEast according to Nyamirin pigs grin

Re: ESN captured with mkporu mmri forced to drink It - VIDEO by RestructureNig5: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
KingKO22:
Tinubu is responsible for everything that's happening in SadEast according to Nyamirin pigs grin

This Muhammedian pig you should be concerned about your dangerous region

Stupid follower of Prophet Muhammad the child rapist

Re: ESN captured with mkporu mmri forced to drink It - VIDEO by RestructureNig5: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Mynd45 when will I ban this guy

Ban me for what?
Can't you watch the video abi you think say na only you sabi post
Re: ESN captured with mkporu mmri forced to drink It - VIDEO by Ikpaitid: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2022
That zone sabi smoke Mkpulumili,na wetin de make them dream say them fit near Aso Rock Villa grin grin
Look at their faces like monkey faces.

(1) (Reply)

Vote Atiku To Make New Naira Notes Available - Sheikh Saifullahi Tells Members / Imagine Tinubu Doing This At U.N General Assembly. / Youths Sort PVCs Recovered From Anambra Forest In Nnewi (Video/Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.