Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order (1489 Views)

Edwin Clark To Tinubu: Call Wike To Order — He’s Not Ready For Peace In Rivers / Rivers Crisis: Call Wike To Order, Clark Writes Tinubu / PDP Crisis: Atiku’s Camp May Call Wike’s Bluff, Announce Campaign Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by Naijanewsbase: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
Attack on PDP: Group asks Buhari to call Wike to order

The Rivers Renaissance Vanguard, RRV, has urged President Muhammadu Buhari to call the Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike, to order over his unbridled quest to provoke anarchy and breakdown of democratic tenets in the state.

The call comes after the latest onslaught by the Wike-led government wherein the PDP presidential campaign zonal office in Port Harcourt was sealed over flimsy excuses.

On Thursday, the Rivers Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning sealed the office located in the GRA axis of Port Harcourt. The government claimed it sealed the office for engaging in "noisy activities" that disturbing the environment.

But the RRV, in a statement by the spokesperson Briggs Tonye, said the government's action was just another expression of Wike's intolerance for political choices. The group recalled that the governor has been clamping down on PDP faithful who have refused to follow his wild goose chase of opposing his party's presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Briggs warned that while PDP members are at liberty to settle their internal wranglings, Rivers should not be returned to the dark days of political bloodshed.

The group cautioned Wike against using state power to crush his opposition as people might resort to self-help in the face of frustration. The group further called on elder statesmen, leaders of thought, and the security forces to rein Wike in.
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by derecho(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
The title sef dey make me laugh

Wike must be dealing with dem for dem.to cry out to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by Xscape1993(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nothing lasts forever....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by peter0071(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
wahala brewing in River state
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by Indispensable85(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
Na Buhari dem come dey beg. Lol......
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by yarimo(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
PDP party affairs, BUHARI can't do anything about PDP affairs in fact It is good for democracy.if you know you know grin

3 Likes

Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by dollytino4real(f): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Na go soon cry to Putin not only Buhari!! Wike wicket
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by Okoroawusa: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Wetin concern Buhari for PDP matter?

2 Likes

Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by asanausana91: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
The NSA is just barking dog without teeth. One man is making himself to feel like god and no institution in this country can call him to order?
If Wike succeed in this evil act,he will give birth to more than 10 of his types in the next election and if that then we should know that we saying bye bye to democracy.
Nigeria is bigger than Wike for christ sake.
Wike is not the first person to lose election, the present president lost 3 times, Atiku Abbubakar lost 4 times. Why is wike feeling like it must be his way or no way at all?
NSA wake up!
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by asanausana91: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Wetin concern Buhari for PDP matter?
this is a Matter of national security, this is the first steps stopping the free and fair elections Buhari promise Nigerians.
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by asanausana91: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
derecho:
The title sef dey make me laugh

Wike must be dealing with dem for dem.to cry out to Buhari.
some of you without brain are laughing now forgetting that tomorrow is pregnant.
This is the same thing that happened in 2011 when the south refused to allow a northerner to complete the 4 years of Yaradua, now they are crying that it is their turn. Had it been the south allowed northerners to complete the 4 years of Yaradua, the north wouldn't have any moral rights to present a candidate. Tomorrow same thing may happen to you.
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by chrisxxx(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
asanausana91:
The NSA is just barking dog without teeth. One man is making himself to feel like god and no institution in this country can call him to order?
If Wike succeed in this evil act,he will give birth to more than 10 of his types in the next election and if that then we should know that we saying bye bye to democracy.
Wike is not the first person to lose election, the present president lost 3 times, Atiku Abbubakar lost 4 times. Why is wike feeling like it must be his way or no way at all?
NSA wake up!
Stop crying. Wike is a lawyer and forecasts his actions long before implementation. Wike has got the house passing this as an executive order. This bars yóur nsa and others from taking contrary action.

1 Like

Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by asanausana91: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
chrisxxx:

Stop crying. Wike is a lawyer and forecasts his actions long before implementation. Wike has got the house passing this as an executive order. This bars yóur nsa and others from taking contrary action.
I have already said this, if the NSA keep quiet about this then they should stop promising us free and fair elections. Imagine if every governor should pass an executive order to stop opposition from campaigning in his state, what do you think will happen? What we are talking today is about tomorrow. Imagine if Elrufai should pass an executive order preventing Peter Obi from campaigning in Kaduna, will you clap for Elrufai? If the NSA allow this to go unchallenged, 10 or 15 governors will do the same thing tomorrow.
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by chrisxxx(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
asanausana91:
I have already said this, if the NSA keep quiet about this then they should stop promising us free and fair elections. Imagine if every governor should pass an executive order to stop opposition from campaigning in his state, what do you think will happen? What we are talking today is about tomorrow. Imagine if Elrufai should pass an executive order preventing Peter Obi from campaigning in Kaduna, will you clap for Elrufai? If the NSA allow this to go unchallenged, 10 or 15 governors will do the same thing tomorrow.
There was no executive order stopping anyone. It has to do with rules of citing office and campaigning. It was not even Wike that sealed the place but the court.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by asanausana91: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2022
chrisxxx:

There was no executive order stopping anyone. It has to do with rules of citing office and campaigning. It was not even Wike that sealed the place but the court.
which court? Show me where they were taken to court?
Do you know where labour party secretariat is found in Jos.
Can you show the difference between labour party secretariat and PDP secretariat in port Harcourt?
Come to Jos and see where the APC, PDP, LP,nnpp, sited their offices.
In the same port Harcourt all the party offices are sited in the town with posters every where. It is only PDP Atiku campaign office that didn't display posters but upon that wike is still hunting for them.
Oga stop supporting evil pls, if another state governor begin to treat your candidate like this how will you feel? The Evil you are supporting today will grow to a beast when it reaches your door steps.
Words of wisdom!
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by chrisxxx(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2022
asanausana91:
which court? Show me where they were taken to court?
Do you know where labour party secretariat is found in Jos.
Can you show the difference between labour party secretariat and PDP secretariat in port Harcourt?
Come to Jos and see where the APC, PDP, LP,nnpp, sited their offices.
In the same port Harcourt all the party offices are sited in the town with posters every where. It is only PDP Atiku campaign office that didn't display posters but upon that wike is still hunting for them.
Oga stop supporting evil pls, if another state governor begin to treat your candidate like this how will you feel? The Evil you are supporting today will grow to a beast when it reaches your door steps.
Words of wisdom!
Can you hand over the microphone?
Wike hasn't stopped any other party from campaigning including Atiku. However due process must be taken. Seek for approval. His supporters should stop playing the victim card.

1 Like

Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by SaiOba: 9:06am On Dec 24, 2022
SHAMEless folks calling on another party member to come interfere and help the UNIfire to unify their party.

Nonsense And Vegetables grin
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by asanausana91: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2022
chrisxxx:

Can you hand over the microphone?
Wike hasn't stopped any other party from campaigning including Atiku. However due process must be taken. Seek for approval. His supporters should stop playing the victim card.
which approval? Do you know since when they wrote to the government house? They have applied for since 3 months ago.
Did you even read the reason for the sealing.
The governor said they are disturbing other people with noise. For christ sake,is that a tenable reason to seal a campaign office?
Don't forget how Wike killed igbos in Rivers state, don't forget how Wike frustrated Peter Obi out of PDP.
Ortom who is the friend of wike was the chairman of zoning committee of PDP. Why didn't him zone the presidency to the south?
It is a shame that educated people like you are supporting tyranny just because you don't like Atiku.
Before you forget let me remind that the Atiku you hate now was the person that brought Peter Obi into limelight. I remember when all the south east governors were against Peter obi being the VP to Atiku but Atiku insisted that he want nobody aside from Peter Obi.
You guys are too quick to forget abi?
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by asanausana91: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2022
SaiOba:
SHAMEless folks calling on another party member to come interfere and help the UNIfire to unify their party.

Nonsense And Vegetables grin
stop being foolish. Buhari is not a party member, he is the president of this country and he promised free and fair elections.
If Buhari allow Wike to go free with this barbaric act then there will not be free and fair elections.
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by chrisxxx(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2022
asanausana91:
which approval? Do you know since when they wrote to the government house? They have applied for since 3 months ago.
The governor said they are disturbing other people with noise. For christ sake,is that a tenable reason to seal a campaign office?
Don't forget how Wike killed igbos in Rivers state, don't forget how Wike frustrated Peter Obi out of PDP.
Ortom who is the friend of wike was the chairman of zoning committee of PDP. Why didn't him zone the presidency to the south?
It is a shame that educated people like you are supporting tyranny just because you don't like Atiku.
Before you forget let me remind that the Atiku you hate now was the person that brought Peter Obi into limelight. I remember when all the south east governors were against Peter obi being the VP to Atiku but Atiku insisted that he want nobody aside from Peter Obi.
Your people killed igbos not Wike. The parochial hatred your people have for Igbos cane to the forebear when Wike only asked for peacekeeping efforts from the law enforcement agents. This was utilized to slaughter the citizens living in that area other than your people.
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by asanausana91: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2022
chrisxxx:

Your people killed igbos not Wike. The parochial hatred your people have for Igbos cane to the forebear when Wike only asked for peacekeeping efforts from the law enforcement agents. This was utilized to slaughter the citizens living in that area other than your people.
so why was Namdi kanu threatening wike? The problem with you people is that you don't have foresight to think about the future.
The same way, you people were saying that GEJ should not allow a northerner to complete the 4 years of Yaradua, now you are foolishly saying it is the southern turn.
If GEJ had allowed a northerner to complete the 4 years of Yaradua in 2011, Atiku wouldn't have contest in 2023
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by omonnakoda: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2022
asanausana91:
NSA wake up!
You are not informed. What is the job of NSA ? What is his business with this? Don't we have courts? Rivers statte passed laws and an Executive Order informing WIke's action. Anyone not happy should go to court
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by omonnakoda: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2022
asanausana91:
Very tenable reason

GRA is a residential area.
Rivers state has laws
It is prohibited in Rivers State to use residential areas for campaigns
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by chrisxxx(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2022
asanausana91:
so why was Namdi kanu threatening wike? The problem with you people is that you don't have foresight to think about the future.
The same way, you people were saying that GEJ should not allow a northerner to complete the 4 years of Yaradua, now you are foolishly saying it is the southern turn.
If GEJ had allowed a northerner to complete the 4 years of Yaradua in 2011, Atiku wouldn't have contest in 2023
Has Nnamdi Kanu become your friend?
So Atiku is retaliating because Jonathan contested?
Bros to me anybody can be the president it makes no difference.
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by asanausana91: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
Very tenable reason

GRA is a residential area.
Rivers state has laws
It is prohibited in Rivers State to use residential areas for campaigns
where is labour party campaign office in port Harcourt?
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by asanausana91: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are not informed. What is the job of NSA ? What is his business with this? Don't we have courts? Rivers statte passed laws and an Executive Order informing WIke's action. Anyone not happy should go to court
I don't know how you think. Do you know what is national security? Do you know what will happen if they insisted in using that place?
Any act capable of stoping us from getting a free and fair elections,is indirectly a declaration of war to the Nigerian state.
Think far!
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by asanausana91: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
do you know what will happen if the north decided to stop Peter Obi from campaigning in their states, do you know what will happen? The act of Wike is capable of destroying the whole election.
Mr man use your brain please.
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by omonnakoda: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2022
asanausana91:
I don't know how you think. Do you know what is national security? Do you know what will happen if they insisted in using that place?
Any act capable of stoping us from getting a free and fair elections,is indirectly a declaration of war to the Nigerian state.
Think far!
I do not think LIKE YOU, Obviously
I have no clue what is national security.Educate me
Who is the judge of which acts can stop us getting free and fair elections?
YOU? NSA can just wake up and declare that farting in a bus is an act capable of stopping free and fair election? Or who is the free and fair election police?
Honestly?? You are brainless
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by asanausana91: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
I do not think LIKE YOU, Obviously
I have no clue what is national security.Educate me
Who is the judge of which acts can stop us getting free and fair elections?
YOU?
Honestly?? You are brainless
I don't think you are ready to learn. Byeeeeee
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by omonnakoda: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2022
asanausana91:
do you know what will happen if the north decided to stop Peter Obi from campaigning in their states, do you know what will happen? The act of Wike is capable of destroying the whole election.
Mr man use your brain please.
You are foolish. Very foolish
Has anyone been stopped from campaigning? SO because you are campaigning you do not obey the law? Campaigning gives you the right to disobey laws? Rivers state has laws restricting electioneering in RESIDENTIAL areas .If anyone is unhappy with the law they should go to court
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by omonnakoda: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2022
asanausana91:
where is labour party campaign office in port Harcourt?
Why ask me am I there member? What is my business with that?
Re: Attack On PDP: Group Asks Buhari To Call Wike To Order by asanausana91: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
Why ask me am I there member? What is my business with that?
I want to let you know that the LP campaign office is in almost the same place with this one that Wike seal. So the law is only for Atiku campaign office or what.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Ekiti State / Check Out This Mock Presidential Votes In A Facebook Group / Acp Usman Shugaba Is Chief Personal Security To Tinubu-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.