Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,133 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) (2968 Views)

APC PCC Blasts Tonye Cole For Campaigning Without Tinubu' Poster In Rivers State / Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) / Atiku's Campaign Banner At Emir Of Daura's Palace (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubu's northern votes in the mud

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by AfonjaEmir: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
No need to show dem...

They need to believe that the North loves them totally...
grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by christejames(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubu and his urchins vote block in the mud grin grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by Adamu0630: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
No retreat no surrender.
Atiku is coming 2023

2 Likes

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by ursullalinda(f): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
Is Tinubu ready for what is about to hit him.....hmmm.... Northerners are just milking him.....This is deep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
If he likes, let him go and hang it in the moon, himself and Tinubu are going nowhere!

I expected Tinubu to support a southerner who can deliver not dividing a fellow southerner's votes

The north knows what they are doing, it's Tinubu that is still living in denial

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by triple996(m): 12:01am On Dec 24, 2022
Congra
Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by OnyeAshuaUru: 12:14am On Dec 24, 2022
Atiku the loser should jettison this inconsequential tricks and get down to real campaigning. We all know he will lose again no matter what he does, but coming third as the polls say will do serious damage to his reputation as a veteran contestant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by SlavaUkraini: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2022
Thïefnubu would be Disgraced in this upcoming General Elections

Not even Buhari can deliver him from losing Katsina State...

5 Likes

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by ablejesus26(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2022
Why should any sensible human being even support APC at this point?
Let those who still want to be playing Politics with the future of this Country go with Atiku while those who want a new beginning for a better NIGERIA should go with Peter Obi.
APC IS not supposed to be on the contest again, especially with their desperate Muslim-muslim agenda at a time when we keep hearing of this Islamization news flying everywhere,is that not totally insensitive?
APC failed woefully in Security, under Apc We Saw the Yorubas and some SS rise up to say they want out of this Country.
We are at a point where killers from another country come in easily to kill and rape People on Nija Soil,yet the President still want the People of the land to give the foreign killers a big welcome just bcus they are into Cow business undecided
What of We that are in Poultry business nko?
So you think We don't need lands too?
Why are we even pitying or trying to negotiate with killers from foreign Countries like Chad,Niger etc??
The Northerners can't see that they need an external hand to fight this bastard terrorist disturbing them.
They need someone who holds no ties or emphaty in whatever form,be it Tribally or Religiously to end this Terrorist upsurge in their Region.
I stand with Peter Obi.

5 Likes

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by Ofunaofu: 12:35am On Dec 24, 2022
What is about to hit Tinubu can best be imagined than experienced

Tinubu should step down now for Peter Obi or be disgraced

5 Likes

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by Thedon22: 12:39am On Dec 24, 2022
Shadow chasing, Tinubu stalking, Obi supporters. They can't do without mentioning Tinubu daily. Clearly, Tinubu is their nemesis. Jagaban, the incoming President.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by OriOko88(m): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2022
grin
Na wike i pity most in all of these. If Atiku wins this election which is highly possible..cos he would see more than 40% in all the 36 states. He will even drag south west with Tinubu... Then myopic Wike should kiss his political career goodbye.. He's gone for good.

"You don't fight battle recklessly,but tactically'. Bonaparte Napoleon cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by tempest01(m): 12:56am On Dec 24, 2022
Labour party really slacked. Katsina, Zamfara, and other NW states were for the taking. If I was them, majority of my campaign funds would go to the NW.

As the people started showing negative feelings towards the Agbado master, they would start seeking alternatives. It seems PDP took capitalized on this.

Labour has a more compelling story...

1 Like

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by technicallyrich(m): 12:58am On Dec 24, 2022
Most yorubas want their tribe men to vote for a togolese man thiefnybu irrespective of party but they expect all northerners yo still vote the kriminal theifnybu because of apc.
No be juju and cowordly sense be that grin cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 24, 2022
that is not emir of daura palace na, haba. make una dey lie small small.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by Oddfinder12: 1:09am On Dec 24, 2022
Its obvious Attiku already made a down payment for the roasted corn in Katsina

1 Like

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2022
@Moh247 Leodeking PandoraObi lhordspy Abdul05 Throwback TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Batified2023 Biodun556 don't go to bed yet...you need to practice crying before you sleep. You need to practice well so you can cry very well when APC loses in 2023. grin

1 Like

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 24, 2022
Thedon22:
Shadow chasing, Tinubu stalking, Obi supporters. They can't do without mentioning Tinubu daily. Clearly, Tinubu is their nemesis. Jagaban, the incoming President.

Kinin so lenu
Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by gtrust: 1:47am On Dec 24, 2022
Do you know Dr Peter Odili?
Obj did this exact same thing to him. Obj blocked Odili and Donald Duke.
Single-handedly picked YarAdua (may god bless his soul)

Then blocked them both AGAIN & picked GEJ as VP for Yardua.

Peter Odili retired from politics and he is doing extremely well outside politics.
Wike will be very happy outside politics as well.
I like Wike!
I will like him even more if he supports Peter Obi.

OriOko88:
grin
Na wike i pity most in all of these. If Atiku wins this election which is highly possible..cos he would see more than 40% in all the 36 states. He will even drag south west with Tinubu... Then myopic Wike should kiss his political career goodbye.. He's gone for good.

2 Likes

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by Pclemenza: 3:52am On Dec 24, 2022
ursullalinda:
Is Tinubu ready for what is about to hit him.....hmmm.... Northerners are just milking him.....This is deep
It's been long I saw the name Ursulla, 2011 I think and that was actually the first time. I remember my reaction when she pronounced her name. Lol
Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by Pclemenza: 3:55am On Dec 24, 2022
ablejesus26:
Why should any sensible human being even support APC at this point?
Let those who still want to be playing Politics with the future of this Country go with Atiku while those who want a new beginning for a better NIGERIA should go with Peter Obi.
APC IS not supposed to be on the contest again, especially with their desperate Muslim-muslim agenda at a time when we keep hearing of this Islamization news flying everywhere,is that not totally insensitive?
APC failed woefully in Security, under Apc We Saw the Yorubas and some SS rise up to say they want out of this Country.
We are at a point where killers from another country come in easily to kill and rape People on Nija Soil,yet the President still want the People of the land to give the foreign killers a big welcome just bcus they are into Cow business undecided
What of We that are in Poultry business nko?
So you think We don't need lands too?
Why are we even pitying or trying to negotiate with killers from foreign Countries like Chad,Niger etc??
The Northerners can't see that they need an external hand to fight this bastard terrorist disturbing them.
They need someone who holds no ties or emphaty in whatever form,be it Tribally or Religiously to end this Terrorist upsurge in their Region.
I stand with Peter Obi.

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by Coolsperm: 4:28am On Dec 24, 2022
Up till now am I have seen any reason to vote Tinubu
Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by WonderManly(m): 7:23am On Dec 24, 2022
Uhnmmmm, this one thick ooooo.

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by Ofunaofu: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2022
Coolsperm:
Up till now am I have seen any reason to vote Tinubu

Till tomorrow, next tomorrow, on election day and even after the election, there is no reason to vote for Tinubu
Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by loosecanon50(m): 7:35am On Dec 24, 2022
And Daura is Buhari’s home town o. You see politics of betrayal, nobody plays it better than northerners.
They have left APC for Tinubu and switch to PDP to support their kinsman. Tinubu should keep dreaming of getting 12m votes in the north. The disgrace will be something huuge.

4 Likes

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by ursullalinda(f): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2022
Pclemenza:

It's been long I saw the name Ursulla, 2011 I think and that was actually the first time. I remember my reaction when she pronounced her name. Lol

Pple always react when they hear it.....and most times, its always their first time of hearing it

1 Like

Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by techWriter3: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2022
No necessity to showcase dem

Ah, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by TheChameleon: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2022
tempest01:
Labour party really slacked. Katsina, Zamfara, and other NW states were for the taking. If I was them, majority of my campaign funds would go to the NW.

As the people started showing negative feelings towards the Agbado master, they would start seeking alternatives. It seems PDP took capitalized on this.

Labour has a more compelling story...

A nyanmiri can NEVER be an alternative for Hausa.

Know that and know peace.
Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by forgiveness: 8:29am On Dec 24, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

Atiku see 40% in the sw!? grin
Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by Felabrity: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2022
If northerners votes by ethnicity, they will vote Atiku

If they vote by religion, the christians will vote Peter Obi and Muslims Atiku

If they vote by competence, Peter Obi
Re: Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) by Luckysbab: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

Which of the Southwest is he going to drag? Wake up to reality. I don't support any of them, but Atiku is getting nothing in the Southwest, I can't say about other regions though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria / What Is The Nigeria of Your Dreams Like? / Asaba Court: Judge Awokulehin Clears James Ibori, To Deliver Lecture At Uniben.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.