Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,298 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland (10448 Views)

LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by coputa(m): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Smkal:
. Kwankwasiyya all the way
That's NNPP (New Nigeria people's party)

2 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Aladdin1(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2022
Am voting for LP-LABOUR PARTY. I have my pvc intact. We need a better Nigeria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by StrongAlphMale: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2022
LP both for president and other positions

I have my PVC

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by julaion: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2022
LP Obi for president

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Pcharles2(m): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2022
LP all the way.

15 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2022
coputa:
Nairaland is a huge community that cuts across ethnicity, religious, occupational , political and racial interest,
The election is just a few months from now,,and there has been various poll being carried out on different platforms and i think,this community should not be an exception.
What you need to do is to indicate the name of the party you want at the helm of affairs come 2023.
The votes will be counted on the 31st of December,2022.No insult,please,just indicate the party you want:LP for labour party,PDP for people's Democratic party and APC for All people congress.
Let me kick the ball rolling ,i want LP for president.

Nairaland is not representative of the Nigerian population.

First, how many Northerners are on this forum?

Second, how many real-life voters actually use Nairaland, or even browse at all?

Third, some people have multiple accounts and can therefore vote multiple times. In reality, this is not possible as you can only vote once.

So, Nairaland is not representative of the Nigerian population.
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by stevnwigw1: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2022
Labour Party

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by julaion: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Second, how many real-life voters actually use Nairaland, or even browse at all?

Third, some people have multiple accounts and can therefore vote multiple times. In reality, this is not possible as you can only vote once.

vote or you get out of here

18 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Mrfixitt(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2022
Lp

13 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2022
julaion:
vote or you get out of here

My point is that this is a waste of time.

Because the result will prove nothing. It won't help the OP nor would anyone here be able to draw conclusion(s) from it.
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by vic620(m): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2022
LP

13 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Fibonacci88: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2022
Labor party

12 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Truetalkisreal: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2022
labour party.

11 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by saobobo80: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

The vote here is for people here. Cast your vote and spear us preaching on what we know already.

14 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by saobobo80: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2022
Labour Party has my vote.

12 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Creeknigga(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2022
LP

11 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Oche211(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2022
LP

12 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Jayboi(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2022
Any party but Apc. But I stand for LP

16 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by iHateFraudsters: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2022
coputa:
This is an online poll and not a PVC verification thread.

Very simple question.

Do you have your PVC?

Yes or no.
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2022
LP..for labour party

12 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by ezegold4we: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2022
LP

11 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Ezeama400: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2022
L.P

12 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by kemus: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2022
Labour Party

12 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Jayboi(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Because the result will prove nothing. It won't help the OP nor would anyone here be able to draw conclusion(s) from it.

It is never a waste of time sir, its a gospel which will be propagated. We are all tired of Apc. It gives me more confidence to see this level of support for Lp. Even when I take commercial buses, I still marvel at the level of support our market men and women give to Lp. It makes me happy always. I just smile. Come February, God will give us a good leadership our dear country deserves. We are all tired of Apc. Live from the State of the Living Spring.

16 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by julaion: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

if pdp or apc is winning will it be pointless? We want to test the sanity of Nigerians here,so that we will no the numbers of mad people supporting this two evil parties that want us All dead

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2022
saobobo80:

The vote here is for people here. Cast your vote and spear us preaching on what you we already

It is why this country might never move forward.

You all sit down, wasting time and effort on unproductive things while your mates overseas are using time and effort on productive things.

You think people just conduct polls for the sake of conducting polls.

Your premises are faulty, your sample is non-representative, and yet someone will sit down for minutes counting all the votes at the end of the day and declare a result which will not help anyone.
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by technicallyrich(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2022
Lp aka obidientgrin grin cheesy wink wink

14 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Apophenia24k: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Did he say this is the presidential election ?
Una too get wahala and yes, I am a northerner and we plenty here.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Mekenz(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2022
My vote is for LP for the presidential election. Obi will salvage the Nigerian of our time.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Ddokie: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Oga go and call your people from other online platforms to come and vote here simple.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2022
julaion:
if pdp or apc is winning will it be pointless? We want to test the sanity of Nigerians here,so that we will no the numbers of mad people supporting this two evil parties that want us All dead

What is good about APC or PDP winning a poll when we all know that the result of the poll does not represent the opinion of Nigerians?

You people are not getting it at all.

You are wasting time on a poll that will not give you a reliable result.

To get a reliable result, you need a sample that is almost close to home.

Otherwise, you are wasting everyone's time. Wastage is one of the reasons we are retrogressing as a nation.

You know something is not productive, and yet you are spending time and effort on it.

When they tell you to go and farm now, you will be grumbling.

But to conduct a poll whose result will be useless at the end of the day, you suddenly have strength.
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Landowner101(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2022
LP all the way. Some mad people can wail to death, I don't fucking care.

Obi/Datti is a goal

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Floating Of Naira Worst Economic Decision - PENGASSAN / Over 6,600 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina / Gov. Fintiri Appoints Maxwell Gidado Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.