Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,049 members, 7,953,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended (974 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / PDP Dumb As Spokesman Jets To Italy En Route Dubai While Nigeria Boils / Pope Francis: The Corrupt Should Be Tied To A Rock And Thrown Into The Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2011
9/11 ( USA ) happened and they said it was CIA and Mossad

7/7 ( UK )  happened they said it was the MI5

11/04  ( Spain ) happened and they said it was Illuminati

Iraq - thousands dead through Shias and Sunnis killing themselves, and they say it is the Rothschilds

Afghanistan - Taliban blowing their own people up and they say it is the CIA

Nigeria - Boko Haram slaughter hundreds and it is the Nigerian SSS working with political figures

Pakistan - thousands dead through communal violence and they blame the great SATAN US of A.

Honeslty I am at the end of my tether here, are people really this DUMB or is this just a one off or maybe a periodic thing !!!

Can they not see the wood from the trees

Can they not see that this is a worldwide ideological struggle  undecided undecided

Just wait and see , the next bomb will be blamed on the little SATAN Israel.

People , stop, read , think and come to the only valid conclusion, we are in world wide war for power and domination.

Blessing to all Muslims and Christians who LOVE PEACE  !!!!!!

TRUTHFUL FROSBEL
Re: Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended by Greenslim: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Blame game continue,
Re: Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended by Beaf: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended

Title corrected. grin
Re: Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended by Yeske2(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
Don't worry my friend it is human nature; blaming others for ones misfortune. Was, is and is to come
Re: Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended by Litmus: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2011
Paranoia is the beginning of wisdom. The CIA, MOSSAD, KGB and other intelligence organization world wide would not exists if the world was as straightforward as the none believers in consistency would have us believe.

War and anarchy in the third world is a major source of income for Arms manufactures, their agents and Nations. I know for a fact that CIA agents precipitated many wars in Africa.
Re: Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended by Chyz2: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2011
I'm guessing no nation gains from another nations failings or lack of proper functioning?
Re: Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended by Chyz2: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
frosbel:

9/11 ( USA ) happened and they said it was CIA and Mossad

7/7 ( UK ) happened they said it was the MI5

11/04 ( Spain ) happened and they said it was Illuminati

Iraq - thousands dead through Shias and Sunnis killing themselves, and they say it is the Rothschilds

Afghanistan - Taliban blowing their own people up and they say it is the CIA

Nigeria - Boko Haram slaughter hundreds and it is the Nigerian SSS working with political figures

Pakistan - thousands dead through communal violence and they blame the great SATAN US of A.

Honeslty I am at the end of my tether here, are people really this DUMB or is this just a one off or maybe a periodic thing !!!

Can they not see the wood from the trees

Can they not see that this is a worldwide ideological struggle undecided undecided

Just wait and see , the next bomb will be blamed on the little SATAN Israel.

People , stop, read , think and come to the only valid conclusion, we are in world wide war for power and domination.

Blessing to all Muslims and Christians who LOVE PEACE !!!!!!

TRUTHFUL FROSBEL

What information do you have that suggest those accusations are wrong?
Re: Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
read , I say read !!!!

do a proper and unbiased research and you will quickly discover why !
Re: Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended by redsun(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2011
People remain worldleans when they remain stupi.d. And knowledge does not belong to oyinbo
Re: Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended by Chyz2: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
frosbel:

read , I say read !!!!

do a proper and unbiased research and you will quickly discover why !

Where's the solid proof?
Re: Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2011
I hope you are not a closet Jihadist , since you attribute the violence of boko haram to western powers.

Surely you must have done at least some research to understand the root cause of all the violence , right ?
Re: Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended by Chyz2: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2011
frosbel:

I hope you are not a closet Jihadist , since you attribute the violence of boko haram to western powers.

Surely you must have done at least some research to understand the root cause of all the violence , right ?

Root cause of all the violence? No. Why dont you enlighten me on that from beginning to end?
Re: Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2011
Root cause of the all the Violence in Northern Nigeria is two fold :

1. Ignorance and high rates of illiteracy

2. Religious fanaticism mixed with Jihad tendencies.

Your ( Muslims ) problem is not the West but the bloodiness of your scripture with its constant calls to fight against the infidels.

Obviously when the infidels have all been killed,  you will all self-destruct with Shia wiping out Sunni and vice versa  , like is happening in Iraq and Pakistan today.

Maybe then you may realise your vision for 72 raisins virgins, lol.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended by Chyz2: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2011
frosbel:

Root cause of the all the Violence in Northern Nigeria is two fold :

1. Ignorance and high rates of illiteracy

2. Religious fanaticism mixed with Jihad tendencies.

I agree with the above,but I would like to also add that those hausa and fulani northerners are warrous people and it is in their genes to be barbaric as they are.

Your ( Muslims ) problem is not the West but the bloodiness of your scripture with its constant calls to fight against the infidels.

Obviously when the infidels have all been killed, you will all self-destruct with Shia wiping out Sunni and vice versa , like is happening in Iraq and Pakistan today.

Maybe then you may realise your vision for 72 raisins virgins, lol.

This whole write-up is funny,lol, First off all, shia and sunnis were never killing each other in Iraq. The highest they had was bloodless disagreement or conflict. The killing between the two started when the West came in and engineered bloody conflicts between the two like they've done in every country they invade. It's called "divide and rule".

Btwm the quran never says anything,not even once, about 72 virgins. That is the works of YOUR hadith.

You can continue trying to build your propaganda to sway people here but like i said before, i will always come back to destroy it.
Re: Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended by abouzaid: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2011
Litmus:

Paranoia is the beginning of wisdom. The CIA, MOSSAD, KGB and other intelligence organization world wide would not exists if the world was as straightforward as the none believers in consistency would have us believe.

War and anarchy in the third world is a major source of income for Arms manufactures, their agents and Nations. I know for a fact that CIA agents precipitated many wars in Africa.
BEST ANSWER SO FAR
Chyz*:

I'm guessing no nation gains from another nations failings or lack of proper functioning?
NATO countries benefited from libyan crises since their now have exclusive access to her oil resources displacing the chinese and russians. Iraq benefited the usa since the war was planned to pay for it self from captured iraqi oil fields. Nigerian civil war benefited the british that supported the nigerian side since BP is now the undisputed highest benefiter from our oil. It also benefited the cameroons through bakassi
Re: Nigerian Conspirationists Are As Dumb As A Rock - No Insult Intended by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2011
Chyz*:

I agree with the above,but I would like to also add that those hausa and fulani northerners are warrous people and it is in their genes to be barbaric as they are.

This whole write-up is funny,lol, First off all, shia and sunnis were never killing each other in Iraq. The highest they had was bloodless disagreement or conflict. The killing between the two started when the West came in and engineered bloody conflicts between the two like they've done in every country they invade. It's called "divide and rule".

Btwm the quran never says anything,not even once, about 72 virgins. That is the works of YOUR hadith.

You can continue trying to build your propaganda to sway people here but like i said before, i will always come back to destroy it.

Okay help me explain the picture above  undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Only a Civil War Can Take Place In Nigeria Not a Revolution / What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko (SUN Newspaper) / Tread For Those That Support Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.