Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him (43562 Views)

Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival / Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Reporting34(f): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by sharpwriter(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
smiley
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Veezy4u(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Life na turn by turn
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Coinmamax: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by basty: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kusheer:
Wetin concern me and Christmas

Emi Muhammed

grin grin grin grin grin

Oruko Eru, Slave name
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Henz81: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kusheer:
Wetin concern me and Christmas

Emi Muhammed

grin grin grin grin grin
Then keep your mouth shut
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Jostoman: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
Urchin go dey vex for this news now.
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
The One and Only

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by emmnprince(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Omoor something tells me say make I no quit this music say Dem go talk about me like this one day, but omo I don too spend money I swear

Keep on spending. Na money dem dey take position and make money. So long the spending is done rightly.
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by ruzell86: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
cocoboss:

Haha boss my hand and leg dey shake like this , I no believe the price I dey hear so
Oya buy fish dey go house na. cheesy
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Brownshoe: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
Plus you are getting old,
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Omoor something tells me say make I no quit this music say Dem go talk about me like this one day, but omo I don too spend money I swear
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Sucre6: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
cocoboss:
Wow!! That’s not bad at all but I dey where I dey drag chicken price

Hafar u later buy? grin
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Feggie3: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

hi.. I have an agency that links upcoming artists to already made artists for featuring, collabo or selling of songs. How do you see that?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by ViceGovernor: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Diyaiyanu87: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
These guy is his lookalike jooor,that always pose like him wherever he goes....his name is Melvin....no be Starboy be ds...am very sure...no bouncer...no security and was bombarded for pictures like dat...shey una dey wine me ni...make una go google and ask Melvin.. wizkid lookalike....una go see..
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by mamajaz(f): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sucre6:

Hafar u later buy? grin

Monitoring spirit. Idon laugh taya
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Sucre6: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
mamajaz:

Monitoring spirit. Idon laugh taya

Ehen, I hate hearing half gist, grin
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Kutunban: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Being a celebrity ain't easy, one will have to fake smiles just to please fans even if you don't feel like.
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by yesloaded: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Spend less time on social media, read, watch YouTube, learn from other successful

Write good lyrics, seek for more knowledge and keep trying
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by cocoboss(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sucre6:

Hafar u later buy? grin
I manage buy only the head my g lol
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by cocoboss(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
ruzell86:

Oya buy fish dey go house na. cheesy

Fish self don cost , Na only egg be the option like dis
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by LagBae(f): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Machala! This guy can actually still play the role of a secondary school boy in a movie.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by OdefaGirl(f): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
cocoboss:

Drag am bro.... Las las you go chop bird, whether na pigeon or shekeleke....all bird na bird grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by KennethEnyi(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
AirBay:

Dedicate that first comment to Nigerians
they really need it
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Bobbykuzzy: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
cocoboss:

Haha boss my hand and leg dey shake like this , I no believe the price I dey hear so
How much?? And where?
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by FireUpNow(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
cocoboss:
Drag the price well poo as I dey show to chop Xmas rice
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Suleiman45(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

don't stop consistent make progress and change your dj
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Suleiman45(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Drag am bro.... Las las you go chop bird, whether na pigeon or shekeleke....all bird na bird grin
why u wicked like dis
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Menclothing: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
Swags
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by yetunsbay(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
DrNathan:
It doesn't change the fact that he's still a kid and talks like one too.
And this comment just enrich you
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by kelmicheal: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
This one na lookalike wiz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Davido Going For His NYSC, Blast Chioma For 'Dropping Out' / Naira Marley Reacts To EFCC Evidence Against Him / Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.