Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. (5593 Views)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by fineboynl(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
First of all i live alone and not expecting anybody if any it wont be more than a guest.

I bought big chicken i killed and butcher it in the market. Also I bought goat meat. The initial plan was to put half of the children and goat meat in the freezer and cook half for this xmas.

But another thought is telling me to cook all at once and put them in the freezer. No need to cook fresh food for new year again.

I don’t plan to buy anything again because I already bought all. Should i cook all at once and store them in freezer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by Rechargeam247(f): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
If Nairaland didn't exist, do what you want to do

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by Ibechris2: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
Cook all and store.

Especially as e dey hot.
Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by fineboynl(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ibechris2:
Cook all and store.

Especially as e dey hot.
thanks that what i did already. Still frying the chicken. Even infact the stew and soups will carry me for 3 weeks if i add indomie and other easy meal to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
fineboynl:
First of all i live alone and not expecting anybody if any it wont be more than a guest.

I bought big chicken i killed and butcher it in the market. Also I bought goat meat. The initial plan was to put half of the children and goat meat in the freezer and cook half for this xmas.

But another thought is telling me to cook all at once and put them in the freezer. No need to cook fresh food for new year again.

I don’t plan to buy anything again because I already bought all. Should i cook all at once and store them in freezer?

boss man i fit see 2k, no vex of me begging, it will go a long way in my for me and my family Tommorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by isaaczik: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2022
Tinubu knows that he will loose

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by ecolime(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2022
fineboynl:

This is better.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by BigDawsNet: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2022
If you have light, buy and store in fridge .. don't cook

I freeze my raw meats, chicken and turkey for months ...
And they taste just fine...

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by Kurtis02(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2022
don't cook all now
Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by Calibrator: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2022
Clout.... How have you been handling your cooking all these while?

Use same methodology!

5 Likes

Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by Pells1: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2022
Fear girls only undecided undecided
Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by malikombi(m): 9:48am On Dec 25, 2022
You hustle hard for your money and still expecting us here to decide how you spend it??

This season is all about giving....cook everything and share it to friends, family or the needy.
BTW, which half of the "children" are you talking about??

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by treatise: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2022
fineboynl:

First of all try to take Yoruba laxative ( purge) before Swallowing orishishi grin
Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by Vintage100(m): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2022
This poster must be 22 years old or below. Which kind question be this. Must you seek people's opinions on trivial matter like this??

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2022
Chicken and goat meat
Wawu u get money oo
Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by LordEclipse: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Snake meat pepper soup..ode
Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by Dangrace01: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas
Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by itumafriday(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Please expect my arrival at your appointment
Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by Vintage100(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2022
isaaczik:
Tinubu knows that he will loose

If he truly knows he will lose he wouldn't have invested so much on the election
Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by LegitAutos01: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Xmas
Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by tydi(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

boss man i fit see 2k, no vex of me begging, it will go a long way in my for me and my family Tommorrow

Dey play
Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by AntiChristian: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2022
Pagan thingy!

Tifiakwa!
Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by dyera(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2022
fineboynl:

Guy you eat alone, you die alone, and only your bedbugs will miss you.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by AntiChristian: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2022
fineboynl:

Children eater!
Are you a cannibal?

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by Isabi4lov: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2022
fineboynl:

wink You for invite me na
Re: Advice Needed With Christmas And New Year Food. by Nchenches: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2022
Don't drink yourself to stupor. It's un-Christian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Proceses(steps) Involved For Divorce Here In Nigeria. / Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids / Check Out Hilarious Conversation Between A Mother & Son On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.