Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Admissions Opportunities Into Colleges And Universities In U.s.a - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admissions Opportunities Into Colleges And Universities In U.s.a (662 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / GRE And Universities In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admissions Opportunities Into Colleges And Universities In U.s.a by chimuanya1: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
To the Students out there,Are you tired of writing JAMB, POST JAMB, Without any hope of even getting the admission into any institution of your choice even when you meet the requirements just because you don't have a GOD FATHER or you don't know any lecturer?

Wouldn't you like to study where they will help you to achieve your dreams in life?won't you like to study where you will work and also go to school without any hassles.

Won't you like to study in a country where you will meet different people from different background,races,cultures and orientation?.

Won't you like to study in a country where your Admission is guaranteed once you meet the requirements?.

If you are a student and this is what you are looking for? Then opportunities awaits you as a students that would want to pursue his/her undergraduate studies in U.S.A.

If interested contact me on my mobile phone number 08062885521.for those who might be calling from outside Nigeria you just add +234.e.g(+2348062885521)or you can send me an e-mail at samuelnewton2000@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

The Declined Reading Culture. / Lasu Admission / Us Offers Nigerians N474m Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.