Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,465 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? (39934 Views)

What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? / What Do Nigerians In Malaysia Do For A Living? / Why Do People Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by UNDFTD: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
blueAgent:

grin grin grin

E pain you die.

Audio career.

You're already dead ...walking dead man!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by blueAgent(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
UNDFTD:

You're already dead ...walking dead man!

E pain you die.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by UNDFTD: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
blueAgent:

E pain you die.

grin grin grin

I am NOT pained, I just enjoy torturing you and wasting your data!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by blueAgent(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
UNDFTD:

I am NOT pained, I just enjoy torturing you and wasting your data!

Torture who?

I dey on my beer with by brethrens dey break bread ,while laughing at you grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by UNDFTD: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
blueAgent:

Torture who?

I dey on my beer with by brethrens dey break bread ,while laughing at you grin grin grin

Wishful thinking! Person wey no see food chop dey drink beer. No, be juju be dat?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by blueAgent(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
UNDFTD:

Wishful thinking! Person wey no see food chop dey drink beer. No, be juju be dat?

E pain you die.

You think everybody dey suffer like you? grin grin grin

Suffering is for lazy and jobless ppl with audio career like you.

Clown.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by UNDFTD: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
blueAgent:

E pain you die.

Clown.

You're basking in your euphoric hopeless, and pitiful existence
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by UNDFTD: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
blueAgent:

E pain you die.

Clown.

Being a TOUT is not a job in my book and it's absolutely NOTHING to be proud of!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by blueAgent(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
UNDFTD:

Being a TOUT is not a job in my book and it's absolutely NOTHING to be proud of!

If you have only 10% of my degree, qualifications and work experience, you would be counted as an expatriate.

It should be obvious to you now, that am not in level.

Clown grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by blueAgent(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
UNDFTD:

You're basking in your euphoric hopeless, and pitiful existence

Clown..

Jobless dude. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by UNDFTD: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown..

Jobless dude. grin grin grin

Look in the mirror!

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by UNDFTD: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
blueAgent:

If you have only 10% of my degree, qualifications and work experience, you would be counted as an expatriate.

It should be obvious to you now, that am not in level.

Clown grin grin grin

Why would I want to be a TOUT? That's not a job! You can't be that educated with such poor communication skills! Oh, I forgot you're a hopeless Liegerian graduate that can't string words together to make a coherent sentence. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by blueAgent(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
UNDFTD:

Why would I want to be a TOUT? That's not a job! You can't be that educated with such poor communication skills! Oh, I forgot you're a hopeless Liegerian graduate that can't string words together to make a coherent sentence. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

They console yourself.
Your spelling and comprehension shows that you have limited education and exposure, stop ridiculing yourself online.

We are not mates in anyway,never.

I know without quoting me you would lose relevance.

Fool
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by blueAgent(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
UNDFTD:

Look in the mirror!

My life is GOOD,.

Got everything i can wish for,above all life and good health.

Clown.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by UNDFTD: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
blueAgent:

They console yourself.
Your spelling and comprehension shows that you have limited education and exposure, stop ridiculing yourself online.

We are not mates in anyway,never.

I know without quoting me you would lose relevance.

Fool

You're a nitwit and a waste of human flesh!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by UNDFTD: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
blueAgent:

My life is GOOD,.

Got everything i can wish for,above all life and good health.

Clown.

I am amazed that a fool who has never stepped outside the shores of his hopeless country has the audacity to engage in a conversation that's way beyond his intellectual capacity and comprehension.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by blueAgent(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
UNDFTD:

I am amazed that a fool who has never stepped outside the shores of his hopeless country has the audacity to engage in a conversation that's way beyond his intellectual capacity and comprehension.

See fool, and who told you I have never travelled out of Nigeria?

Do you think am a Janitor like you?

Is like your only achievement in life is that you travelled out to watch plate, grin grin grin.

Pathetic loser.

Oko Oko.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by blueAgent(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
UNDFTD:

You're a nitwit and a waste of human flesh!

Na so e pain you die.

That you had to quote me twice . grin grin grin

My friend drink Hypo.

Clown
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by UNDFTD: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
blueAgent:

See fool, and who told you I have never travelled out of Nigeria?

Do you think am a Janitor like you?

Is like your only achievement in life is that you travelled out to watch plate, grin grin grin.

Pathetic loser.

Oko Oko.

I feel sorry for you because I could sense your desperation in your comments. I am well-educated beyond your reach, and I make more money than you and your whole generation could ever wrap your little mind around. Dumb a$$es like you think because you're able to finagle money to buy 200 Naira worth of data, that you have finally made it. But I got news for you, you're still a poor a$$ idiot!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by blueAgent(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
UNDFTD:

I feel sorry for you because I could sense your desperation in your comments. I am well-educated beyond your reach, and I make more money than you and your whole generation could ever wrap your little mind around. Dumb a$$es like you think because you're able to finagle money to buy 200 Naira worth of data, that you have finally made it. But I got news for you, you're still a poor a$$ idiot!
Which education?

You don't sound like someone that have seen the four walls of a school before.

Secondly your reasoning is like that of kid, illogical and naive.

Which money ? Every fool would come online to brag about audio money, becos we are on a faceless forum.

You are jobless, that's evident, with the speed at which you respond to comments.

No reasonable person with job would be online during working hours, go and learn a skill this is 2023 try and be useful to yourself and parents, that's if you know who they are grin grin grin.

You can learn hair barbing,dry cleaning, car washing e.t.c all this are noble careers,

When I left university almost 2 decades ago , you were still wearing pampers, so go an look for your peers and level , you miss road.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by UNDFTD: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
blueAgent:

Which education?

You don't sound like someone that have seen the four walls of a school before.

Secondly your reasoning is like that of kid, illogical and naive.

Which money ? Every fool would come online to brag about audio money, becos we are on a faceless forum.

You are jobless, that's evident, with the speed at which you respond to comments.

No reasonable person with job would be online during working hours, go and learn a skill this is 2023 try and be useful to yourself and parents, that's if you know who they are grin grin grin.

You can learn hair barbing,dry cleaning, car washing e.t.c all this are noble careers,

When I left university almost 2 decades ago , you were still wearing pampers, so go an look for your peers and level , you miss road.

Wishful thinking! And if I may ask, what was your bachelor's degree in? Touting? I am sure when I left grad school, your a$$ was still in secondary school or at most trying to take your JAMB!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by blueAgent(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2023
UNDFTD:

Wishful thinking! And if I may ask, what was your bachelor's degree in? Touting? I am sure when I left grad school, your a$$ was still in secondary school or at most trying to take your JAMB!

Clown, you attend grad school? grin grin grin
Joker.
I bet you, you have no degree to boast of.

I have wasted too much time responding to your foolish comments.

This is the beginning of a new year, i need to maximise my time.

Bye clown.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by UNDFTD: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown, you attend grad school? grin grin grin
Joker.
I bet you, you have no degree to boast of.

I have wasted too much time responding to your foolish comments.

This is the beginning of a new year, i need to maximise my time.

Bye clown.

This is a new year for you to go back and do what you do best...still be a TOUT! As I said, I want to waste your data and I am gonna continue to do it until you shut your dirty a$$ mouth and mind your own business. I want to teach you a lesson so that you should NOT get involved in issues that you have NO clue about. How would you know why Nigerians become less religious when they travel abroad when you have NOT even left the shores of Nigeria? But you want to get involved in an adult conversation.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by blueAgent(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
UNDFTD:

This is a new year for you to go back and do what you do best...still be a TOUT! As I said, I want to waste your data and I am gonna continue to do it until you shut your dirty a$$ mouth and mind your own business. I want to teach you a lesson so that you should NOT get involved in issues that you have NO clue about. How would you know why Nigerians become less religious when they travel abroad when you have NOT even left the shores of Nigeria? But you want to get involved in an adult conversation.

Every clown claims to have travelled becos we are on a faceless forum.
Audio traveller. grin

See fool , I have travelled to several countries you cannot imagine or travel to in your failed life.

Grad student grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by UNDFTD: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
blueAgent:

Every clown claims to have travelled becos we are on a faceless forum.
Audio traveller. grin

See fool , I have travelled to several countries you cannot imagine or travel to in your failed life.

Grad student grin grin grin

I do NOT have to prove a damn thing to your dumb a$$. Please, tell us the ECOWAS countries that you visited seeking asylum! You will live and die in your 4ucked LIEGERIA.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by blueAgent(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
UNDFTD:

Look at the faceless nitwit that wants to step into an area where he's CLUELESS about. You know you have absolutely nothing to contribute to the thread since you have NEVER seen the inside of an airplane more or less traveling outside Liegeria in your whole life. And yet you want to impress the people on this platform as if you're "Ajalla! You ought to hide your self in shame!

Is their any point replying to a fool like you, you expect me to fall for your trap on a faceless forum.
When I had my first passport you were not even born talkess of travelling.

When you work where I work we can talk, for now go do the Janitor work.

Fool.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by blueAgent(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
UNDFTD:

Look at the faceless nitwit that wants to step into an area where he's CLUELESS about. You know you have absolutely nothing to contribute to the thread since you have NEVER seen the inside of an airplane more or less traveling outside Liegeria in your whole life. And yet you want to impress the people on this platform as if you're "Ajalla! You ought to hide your self in shame!

What a demented soul.

Audio traveller grin grin grin

Don't quote me again.

It's obvious you are sick in the head.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by UNDFTD: 12:54am On Jan 06, 2023
blueAgent:

Is their any point replying to a fool like you, you expect me to fall for your trap on a faceless forum.
When I had my first passport you were not even born talkess of travelling.

When you work where I work we can talk, for now go do the Janitor work.

Fool.

You can't be any more than what you're...a THUG! And a stupid one at that! Your dumb a$$ does NOT even know what your stupid Liegerian passport looks like but you're here trying to lie your way out, IDIOT!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by UNDFTD: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
blueAgent:

What a demented soul.

Audio traveller grin grin grin

Don't quote me again.

It's obvious you are sick in the head.

I am waiting for your silly and stupid response or are you out of DATA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja / Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests / Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.