Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children (2317 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by ganisucks(f): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
President Muhammdu Buhari has revealed that he insisted his second wife must be an AA genotype after losing two of his children by his late wife, Safinatu, to sickle cell anemia.

Buhari made this assertion while speaking at a private dinner organised by his family and very close associates on Friday, to celebrate his 80th birthday tagged “Celebrating A Patriot, a Leader, an Elder Statesman.”

The President explained that when he wanted to remarry, he insisted the second wife (the first lady, Aisha Buhari) must be AA genotype, so that his children will not inherit the S from his AS genotype.

Meanwhile, President Buhari has said he will not miss Aso Rock much, because he is being harassed, noting that his efforts to make the country better is not good enough and appreciated by some people.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/i-insisted-on-aa-as-second-wife-after-i-lost-two-children-to-sickle-cell-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
I am here to reply any Obituary that will talk trash against my leader president Major-General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR rtd

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by ganisucks(f): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
What a wicked, heartless, chauvinistic caveman. So you just hire and fire women as you like. It's all the woman's fault. Yes, just blame her, and go on out and put on your big pants and have fun. If anything happens, I'll just blame the woman.
No wonder, he degenerated an educated woman like Aisha to his harem pleasure consort.
Nigerian media officers are so unprofessional its laughable. Who in their sensible minds, approved this comment from him. Clowns, everywhere one goes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by Brendaniel: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
The best thing you can do for Nigerians now is to conduct a peaceful, free and fair election ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by Saywhat10: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Meanwhile, President Buhari has said he will not miss Aso Rock much
We won't miss you too this government is such a disaster it will take divine intervention to move this country forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by ganisucks(f): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
The President explained that when he wanted to remarry, he insisted the second wife (the first lady, Aisha Buhari) must be AA genotype, so that his children will not inherit the S from his AS genotype.

Just imagine what a 21st century world leader is saying. He ordered people to search for a woman, test her, then buy her like a piece of meat. It's so obvious he sees Aisha as nothing but a pleasure Hotspot with an incubator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by AfonjaEmir: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Spot the Difference!!

For 7yrs ..you have been scammed...and Nnamdi kanu was telling you, but because of HATE, you believed Fulani herdsmen and agbado supporters, instead of using your commonsense.

That Country is a disgrace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Spot the Difference!!

For 7yrs ..you have been scammed...and Nnamdi kanu was telling you, but because of HATE, you believed Fulani herdsmen and agbado supporters, instead of using your commonsense.

Pandemic Obituary is dead on arrive APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
Brendaniel:
The best thing you can do for Nigerians now is to conduct a peaceful, free and fair election ....

Oh. Wasn't the same Buhari who rig the 2019 elections? Now u want him to conduct a free and fair election because Pandemic Obituary the GCE certificate f00L said he wants to rule Nigeria grin I laugh. We'll disgrace all of u next year. Pandemic Obituary isn't sure to win south east talk more the whole Nigeria at large. Obituary confused wailers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by AfonjaEmir: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
@LordviccoDaGuru...

You have done your job..now run along.

Being a zombie..is your right...but regulate your stewpidity..its disgusting. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

LordviccoDaGuru:

Pandemic Obituary is dead on arrive APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by Brendaniel: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Oh. Wasn't the same Buhari who rig the 2019 elections? Now u want him to conduct a free and fair election because Pandemic Obituary the GCE certificate f00L said he wants to rule Nigeria grin I laugh. We'll disgrace all of u next year. Pandemic Obituary isn't sure to win south east talk more the whole Nigeria at large. Obituary confused wailers

Read what you wrote again, this time slowly, if you do not see any problem in what you wrote, then your problem is bigger than I thought....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by Betanaija42moro: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Just imagine
Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Saywhat10:

We won't miss you too this government is such a disaster it will take divine intervention to move this country forward.

Shut up, tell me one person that have ever brought peace in ur sham*l*ss south east? Unknown gunmen and ipob has been the order of the day.
Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by Jostoman: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
I am here to reply any Obituary that will talk trash against my leader president Major-General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR rtd
he make me happy because he make sure that osun state election is free and fear. Merry Xmass to buhari
Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Brendaniel:

Read what you wrote again, this time slowly, if you do not see any problem in what you wrote, then your problem is bigger than I thought....

My reply above is perfect
Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by omowolewa: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Humm! No wonder
Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
@LordviccoDaGuru...

You have done your job..now run along.

Being a zombie..is your right...but regulate your stewpidity..its disgusting. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I giving you people sleepless nights on this great Forum grin
Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by Jostoman: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
Congratulation mr president, baba buhari please do something about the killing in southern kaduna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by LeoDeKing: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:

Just imagine what a 21st century world leader is saying. He ordered people to search for a woman, test her, then buy her like a piece of meat. It's so obvious he sees Aisha as nothing but a pleasure Hotspot with an incubator.
ganisucks:
What a wicked, heartless, chauvinistic caveman. So you just hire and fire women as you like. It's all the woman's fault. Yes, just blame her, and go on out and put on your big pants and have fun. If anything happens, I'll just blame the woman.
No wonder, he degenerated an educated woman like Aisha to his harem pleasure consort.
Nigerian media officers are so unprofessional its laughable. Who in their sensible minds, approved this comment from him. Clowns, everywhere one goes.
Wailing is allowed, but some Wailings are just outright stupid.

He lost his two children to SS.
His wife died.

So, he should remain married to his late wife, or what exactly are you saying?

As he was to take another wife, he shouldn't be careful not to make the first mistake in genotype? Or he should just marry another AS and end up having SS children again?

Pls what exactly is your point? Abi na normal ipob Wailing wey no get head or tail?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by loosecanon50(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Well spoken like a true aboki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jostoman:
Congratulation mr president, baba buhari please do something about the killing in southern kaduna.

Give the breakdown of what's going on? So that I can pass ur information well
Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Shut up, tell me one person that have ever brought peace in ur sham*l*ss south east? Unknown gunmen and ipob has been the order of the day.

Na your rotten teeth, na him dey cause problems for south east. E sure me say you get mouth odour. Dirty boy. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Spot the Difference!!

The country is a disgrace according to you, then why are you people forcing yourselves to rule the same country?

The so called Kaun has been captured by President Major-General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR rted grin Pandemic Obituary will never rule Nigeria. Go and write it down.
Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by Jostoman: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Wailing is allowed, but some Wailings are just outright stupid.

He lost his two children to SS.
His wife died.

So, he should remain married to his late wife, or what exactly are you saying?

As he was to take another wife, he shouldn't be careful not to make the first mistake in genotype? Or he should just marry another AS and end up having SS children again?

Pls what exactly is your point? Abi na normal ipob Wailing wey no get head or tail?

we don hear, go rest because he will not rig election for bat in 2023.
Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by BATified2023: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Spot the Difference!!

so u igbos are still on this thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by Jostoman: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Na your rotten teeth, na him dey cause problems for south east. E sure me say you get mouth odour. Dirty boy. grin
grin grin
Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by basty: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:

I pity you because you are too dull.
Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jostoman:

Tinubu is ur worst nightmare
Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
BATified2023:
so u igbos are still on this thing

grin

The same people now wants to rule Nigeria, it can never be possible
Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by Jostoman: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Give the breakdown of what's going on? So that I can pass ur information well
dont worry BAT pikin, baba buhari will get the message by himself. Thank you.
Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by LeoDeKing: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jostoman:
I'm not arguing that anyone will rig for Tinubu.

Infact, what I'm saying is that pandora anini will win all 36 states including fct with at least 98%.

As it is now, he has won 29 states, election for the remaining states will be conducted in February 2023.

Shinedu, hope you are happy now.
Re: Buhari: I Married Aisha Just So I Can Stop Having Sickle Cell Children by Saywhat10: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I don't think you know what the dollar price is now compared with when your demi god took power,it surprises me when you and your likes pay #50 to charge your phone and still come online to defend the same wicked people that put you in the terrible situation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Wins In Tinubu Campaign Secretary, Faleke’s Polling Unit / Any Reduction In Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland? / Supreme Court Rebuked Atiku Making Reference To 1999 When OBJ Picked Him As VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.