Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) (2955 Views)

Ten Shocking Unsolved Mysteries About The Bible / 10 Unsolved Mysteries About Satan / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by bobestman(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
@leiylau this is the interpretation. It could be a dream of the descendants of the children of light/sun when they first came to earth. A war started when they were about to enter the earth space. Their were civilization in various places in the earth space and they have to fight before they could pass each of those spaces. To help some ignorant ones like kobo understand, an angel tried to bring a message to daniel but said he was withstood by some forces in the air and he was helped by another before he could pass. So those civilization are still angry with those men who from heaven came and are trying to start a war with the seeds of the god men. The true messiah said 'you are gods but will die like men cos of your ignorance. So it could be a memory of the pre-historic past or that which will happen- the future. Your dream in the other post supports it. After the war, the escapees enjoyed with their loved one in a beautiful garden- your future husband. So its about your pas or the future

1 Like

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Ken4Christ: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Leiylau:
A mentor here Sisterfire after universal codes , Marine business( You Africans know) and spiritism once said In quote

" Male Pastors, Fathers and preachers prefer carrying out exorcism on a demon possessed female rather than males .

When I was 12 a pastor refused to cast out a possessed boy with 10,000 demons but chooses me with lesser demons for his exorcism " The Pastors and clergies has a agreement all over the world to let demons in males be and let the demons in females run Helter skelter

My question is " whY is this so In Africa presently and outside centuries back ?
Again is this stereotyped hate on females not understood perfectly or wo is it?
Are they telling us the females are just the demonic ones and the males aren't .
Why will they allow a possessed male go Scott free and the female tortured .

Merry Xmas folks I remain your girl lei-lau g-yen

I don't think genuine ministers would do that. You can cast out demons from anyone irrespective of gender.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 1:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

I don't think genuine ministers would do that. You can cast out demons from anyone irrespective of gender.
Where are the genuine ones?
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 1:27am On Dec 28, 2022
bobestman:
@leiylau this is the interpretation. It could be a dream of the descendants of the children of light/sun when they first came to earth. A war started when they were about to enter the earth space. Their were civilization in various places in the earth space and they have to fight before they could pass each of those spaces. To help some ignorant ones like kobo understand, an angel tried to bring a message to daniel but said he was withstood by some forces in the air and he was helped by another before he could pass. So those civilization are still angry with those men who from heaven came and are trying to start a war with the seeds of the god men. The true messiah said 'you are gods but will die like men cos of your ignorance. So it could be a memory of the pre-historic past or that which will happen- the future. Your dream in the other post supports it. After the war, the escapees enjoyed with their loved one in a beautiful garden- your future husband. So its about your pas or the future
If I am a child of light what are my doing on earth which is universal hell abyss kept to keep back dull soul, because going by ourtruth's revelation of a Roswell's alien in conjunction with Sisterfire

" Old empire ( holy trinity ) traps negative souls randomly on earth ,souls lost in our milky ways .some are recycled on earth realms while others in netherrealms which is realms of our N- brains used by Religious gods to trap us in hell ,shall, bosom of Abram , arachnida pit of Shiva etc "

You are so right about it getting stucked on earth saying my dreams dumb as fcck twarts like koboj is hell upon earth .
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 1:45am On Dec 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. So you are aware of the fact that the killings are in the past? So then why do you come at me with ridiculous questions about the Hittites and Amalekites during the days of King David in Israel? undecided

2. Futuristic yet all you come with are events that took place about 3000 years ago? Does that even make any sense?. undecided

3. What the frell has Vatican city, NASA, CERN, etc., to do with the God of Israel? undecided

4. These things you spew makes no sense at all. How can the God of only Israel be God of world order? Are you even paying attention to this lunacy you spew? undecided

Please go back and read so you differentiate between the delusions and what is written abeg! undecided
You talk so dull and slow . That futuristic is now 2022 and in nearest future you retarded twart .
I know how the schemers( in Usa ,UK and israel ) were using Arab worlds for it's evil experiment which made middle east a place of horror. The evil schemers ( holy trinity anchored by holyghost the Allah ) invented Islam to trap humans and make Persia and Medes low till eternity
Few years back They ( NASA ) killed an Irani general who killed an ISIS topmost commander , killed gaddaffi who tries to expose their satanic schemes ,did Vatican not support them you tard ?
Now the worthy opponents in Russia has reared their ugly heads they are drowing back like a scardy cat.
Who talks about jack the ripper ,when he has killed and eaten his victims already ?
Who talks about the french queen of lust who has drank the bloods of 100+ virgins ?, because she is done with her blood lust .
I talk about the satanic scheme because they are as strong as the time your god walks earth freely .
You are so confused , delusional and wicked to understand this .
You gonna learn you confused African
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Kobojunkie: 1:50am On Dec 28, 2022
Leiylau:
1. You talk so dull and slow . That futuristic is now 2022 and in nearest future you retarded twart .

2. I know how the schemers( in Usa ,UK and israel ) were using Arab worlds for it's evil experiment which made middle east a place of horror. The evil schemers ( holy trinity anchored by holyghost the Allah ) invented Islam to trap humans and make Persia and Medes low till eternity
Few years back They ( NASA ) killed an Irani general who killed an ISIS topmost commander , killed gaddaffi who tries to expose their satanic schemes ,did Vatican not support them you tard ?

3. Now the worthy opponents in Russia has reared their ugly heads they are drowing back like a scardy cat. Who talks about jack the ripper ,when he has killed and eaten his victims already ? Who talks about the french queen of lust who has drank the bloods of 100+ virgins ?, because she is done with her blood lust .I talk about the satanic scheme because they are as strong as the time your god walks earth freely .
You are so confused , delusional and wicked to understand this . You gonna learn you confused African
1. I don't think you should be using the word retarded to qualify anyone. undecided

2. This here makes absolutely no sense to me or to what is written in Scripture. What has all that to do with YHWH or Jesus Christ? Absolutely nothing! So why do you continue to occlude this discussion with such things? undecided

3. You do realize that not a single thing you have posted here is related in anyway to what is written in scripture, right? undecided
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I don't think you should be using the word retarded to qualify anyone. undecided

2. This here makes absolutely no sense to me or to what is written in Scripture. What has all that to do with YHWH or Jesus Christ? Absolutely nothing! So why do you continue to occlude this discussion with such things? undecided

3. You do realize that not a single thing you have posted here is related in anyway to what is written in scripture, right? undecided
TO HELL WITH UR FALSEHOOD SCRIPTURE , THIS IS REALITY AND UR SCRIPTURE IS FAIRYTALE
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Kobojunkie: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2022
Leiylau:
TO HELL WITH UR FALSEHOOD SCRIPTURE , THIS IS REALITY AND UR SCRIPTURE IS FAIRYTALE
Ok.. undecided

I hope this means that in the New year you will quit stalking me all over nairaland like you did throughout this year? undecided
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ok.. undecided

I hope this means that in the New year you will quit stalking me all over nairaland like you did throughout this year? undecided
I didn't stalk u whatever. I just did and that's my last . You are worst than Christians
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Kobojunkie: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2022
Leiylau:
I didn't stalk u whatever. I just did and that's my last . You are worst than Christians
You mean all that time you kept falsely dragging my mention around that wasn't you stalking me for no valid reason?, undecided

I am worst than a Christian? OK... now can I rest from your many mentions at least? undecided
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by bobestman(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2022
Leiylau:
If I am a child of light what are my doing on earth which is universal hell abyss kept to keep back dull soul, because going by ourtruth's revelation of a Roswell's alien in conjunction with Sisterfire

" Old empire ( holy trinity ) traps negative souls randomly on earth ,souls lost in our milky ways .some are recycled on earth realms while others in netherrealms which is realms of our N- brains used by Religious gods to trap us in hell ,shall, bosom of Abram , arachnida pit of Shiva etc "

You are so right about it getting stucked on earth saying my dreams dumb as fcck twarts like koboj is hell upon earth .

what they told you is not totally true. Children of light were the ones given this earth bf the dark souls came and corrupted them. So the earth has both light and dark souls. The light souls are here on a mission for what is to come -the war with aliens who want to destroy us on earth. You saw it. After the war comes rest on earth- ur other dream
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by bobestman(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2022
Leave 10kobo. He might be an adult but spiritually a kid. He is against reincarnation and all spirituality but here he has seen a lady that has been and says things of the first age even bf adam and still not convinced. I dont think he will understand even in his next life.

1 Like

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Rekhina(f): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2022
bobestman:
what they told you is not totally true. Children of light were the ones given this earth bf the dark souls came and corrupted them. So the earth has both light and dark souls. The light souls are here on a mission for what is to come -the war with aliens who want to destroy us on earth. You saw it. After the war comes rest on earth- ur other dream

Leiylau said she is an alien because of her dreams and what she saw in her mirrows !
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by bobestman(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2022
Rekhina:

Leiylau said she is an alien because of her dreams and what she saw in her mirrows !
well maybe i didnt put it well. According to her dream she said they attacked us and they aimed to wipe out our civilization- earth in the future. Those who attacked them is what am talking about. She is of the higher ones- those of light. What she sees is her spirit guide. They dont hurt but protect. Every spiritual person has but not all can see them. Her father was from the place the god men fell when they came. They call themselves children of the sun or light. She is a child of light and many of such are here for a mission. They were those of the first age
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Sojourner2000(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Leiylau:
retarded Fool so people do what is in the bible and ur Africa so Religious is full of wickedness.

why are you so mean leiylau? Cant you communicats without using vulgar or offensive words??
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by FRANCISTOWN: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sojourner2000:

why are you so mean leiylau? Cant you communicats without using vulgar or offensive words??
Honestly, I think there should be some regulatory body that cautions and keeps people in check for the use of words. That will be a given. Many people, just too many people lack communication intelligence. Perhaps , I don't know why Nairalanders are like this, someone was busy insulting Africa, and my 9ja guys never show am love proper. Chai, I trust the BlueApp. Them for don let am know say, naija no dey carry last
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
FRANCISTOWN:

Honestly, I think there should be some regulatory body that cautions and keeps people in check for the use of words. That will be a given. Many people, just too many people lack communication intelligence. Perhaps , I don't know why Nairalanders are like this, someone was busy insulting Africa, and my 9ja guys never show am love proper. Chai, I trust the BlueApp. Them for don let am know say, naija no dey carry last
Hum just shut ur trap and fixed your retarded continent. You are been mocked by my people who also tags me along because of my dad.
Biggest structures of the world in each sane country is nothing related of worship coming to ur hole ,We mandarins watch you boast about with ur stupid churches which kept u dumb as fcck.
Go fix ur lives before coming on me on a double telling shiiit about how good you all are.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sojourner2000:

just 10 mins ago in a group web studies Nigeria and Uganda are been mocked and my dad won't stop telling me I'm Africa of Nigeria descent . I am not a Jesus monkey nor Allah's donkey.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
FRANCISTOWN:

[color=#000099][right][sup]Honestly, I think there should be some regulatory body that cautions and keeps people in check for the use of words. That will be a given. Many people, just too many people lack communication intelligence. Perhaps , I don't know why Nairalanders are like this, someone was busy insulting Africa, and my 9ja guys never show am love proper. Chai, I trust the BlueApp. Them for don let am know say, naija no dey carry last
Heyy bitch watchu gonna do , wats gonna be .u troll me hum?
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
bobestman:
well maybe i didnt put it well. According to her dream she said they attacked us and they aimed to wipe out our civilization- earth in the future. Those who attacked them is what am talking about. She is of the higher ones- those of light. What she sees is her spirit guide. They dont hurt but protect. Every spiritual person has but not all can see them. Her father was from the place the god men fell when they came. They call themselves children of the sun or light. She is a child of light and many of such are here for a mission. They were those of the first age
Hello my dream isn't of future it's my past .this isn't a case of clairvoyance .
I know what I'm saying and tagging children of god and light is no brainer .
The civilizations in my dream has many moons earth has just one . It will take earth millenuims to have tribes who live up in the sky .
Again, their are mega structures up in that sky which was crumbled by the green nets.

This isn't the future but my past I presume .
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Sojourner2000(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Leiylau:
just 10 mins ago in a group web studies Nigeria and Uganda are been mocked and my dad won't stop telling me I'm Africa of Nigeria descent . I am not a Jesus monkey nor Allah's donkey.

oh

leiylau i later saw that you misunderstood the guy... my bad
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by tctrills: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Leiylau:
A mentor here Sisterfire after universal codes , Marine business( You Africans know) and spiritism once said In quote

" Male Pastors, Fathers and preachers prefer carrying out exorcism on a demon possessed female rather than males .

When I was 12 a pastor refused to cast out a possessed boy with 10,000 demons but chooses me with lesser demons for his exorcism " The Pastors and clergies has a agreement all over the world to let demons in males be and let the demons in females run Helter skelter

My question is " whY is this so In Africa presently and outside centuries back ?
Again is this stereotyped hate on females not understood perfectly or wo is it?
Are they telling us the females are just the demonic ones and the males aren't .
Why will they allow a possessed male go Scott free and the female tortured .

Merry Xmas folks I remain your girl lei-lau g-yen

You seem confused. You claim that pastors prefer casting demons in females that in males yet you call it female hate.
If they prefer casting out demons in females, then it means they love females more than males.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by FRANCISTOWN: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Leiylau:
Hum just shut ur trap and fixed your retarded continent. You are been mocked by my people who also tags me along because of my dad.
Biggest structures of the world in each sane country is nothing related of worship coming to ur hole ,We mandarins watch you boast about with ur stupid churches which kept u dumb as fcck.
Go fix ur lives before coming on me on a double telling shiiit about how good you all are.
Honestly speaking, you are making me laugh grin grin grin.
I'm sorry, this is not to communicate any violation or disrespect but with the way you chat, you should prolly be around 12-15 years of age. There should be age restriction to people who could register on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by FRANCISTOWN: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Leiylau:

Heyy bitch watchu gonna do , wats gonna be .u troll me hum?
All love sister, let love lead... Remember, we are firstly humans. Homo sapiens in species. We share the same ancestors. Whether you are dark skinned or white. We belong to the same civilization of consciousness. Well, I am not an overdose semiliterate religious simpleton. I am an apatheist, and my religion is service to humanity. Do good to your fellow human being, respect your fellow human being. So, dear Leiylau ma, I am not here to troll you, I only expressed my dissatisfaction with the way you kept despising Africa. At least, not everyone is deluded with some folklore deity's indoctrination. All love and all peace. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by bobestman(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
Leiylau:
Hello my dream isn't of future it's my past .this isn't a case of clairvoyance .
I know what I'm saying and tagging children of god and light is no brainer .
The civilizations in my dream has many moons earth has just one . It will take earth millenuims to have tribes who live up in the sky .
Again, their are mega structures up in that sky which was crumbled by the green nets.

This isn't the future but my past I presume .
i said it is your pre-historic past cos some who also came in like manner has same story to tell. What i meant by the future is that those who carried out that attack are planning to take over earth. This will lead to a great war that only few will make it. The few survivors will begin a new dominion on earth. In your other dream you are among the survivors and started a new life with one you escaped with in a beautiful place - this is the future. If you dont want to accept you are a child of light, that one no concern me
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 1:01am On Dec 29, 2022
bobestman:
i said it is your pre-historic past cos some who also came in like manner has same story to tell. What i meant by the future is that those who carried out that attack are planning to take over earth. This will lead to a great war that only few will make it. The few survivors will begin a new dominion on earth. In your other dream you are among the survivors and started a new life with one you escaped with in a beautiful place - this is the future. If you dont want to accept you are a child of light, that one no concern me
Yes of course I am a child of light . I am one of the light seeker in china and under sister's universal codes .
I possessed high positive energy and that makes me a child of light . Now it sank well previously I thought u meant child of light aka Born again.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 1:11am On Dec 29, 2022
FRANCISTOWN:

All love sister, let love lead... Remember, we are firstly humans. Homo sapiens in species. We share the same ancestors. Whether you are dark skinned or white. We belong to the same civilization of consciousness. Well, I am not an overdose semiliterate religious simpleton. I am an apatheist, and my religion is service to humanity. Do good to your fellow human being, respect your fellow human being. So, dear Leiylau ma, I am not here to troll you, I only expressed my dissatisfaction with the way you kept despising Africa. At least, not everyone is deluded with some folklore deity's indoctrination. All love and all peace. Enjoy
I am 18 but Age shaming don't work on me .
If you aren't all deluded in Africa at least let 3 out of 10 people here prove it to me look at Kobo......junkie and millions of pastors fighting light seekers here.
In china we knew from creche

" how Christianity and Islam were used to enslave Africans physically previously and spiritually presently " but millions of supposed bright Africans still fight for these schemes . You gonna join or I wl think you enjoy the Ignorance of your blind black sub-creatures. If your deranged brother displays all madness in public All shall be entertained but you will Truely be sad , I don't enjoy ur blissful Ignorance, we have Chinese and indians saying good about you but overhere they laugh you to scorn. Get this hypocrisy, same ones who take Religious titles in Nigeria mocks you on a screen projectors during business and economic programs.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 1:14am On Dec 29, 2022
FRANCISTOWN:

let no fake love and Peace lead in presence of optimum manipulations . You supposed to know that.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 1:25am On Dec 29, 2022
tctrills:

You seem confused. You claim that pastors prefer casting demons in females that in males yet you call it female hate.
If they prefer casting out demons in females, then it means they love females more than males.
You castrated bonobo using reverse psychology meant for apes on me. Have you no dignity in you ?
" You actually telling me men raping women do that out of love "
When We have bi-rapists who rapes 10 females and a male in a particular year because women are weaker sex .

Why will they love the opposite sex more in a spiritual stuffs like that ? Don't you mon*eys have brains in ur skulls , Didn't your Jesus tell you to love your neighbours ,you sheeples love your neighbours and your pastors love only the females leaving the males don't you think something is fishy right here . You should have ur brain examine for saying I'm confused at the first place.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by bobestman(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2022
Leiylau:
Yes of course I am a child of light . I am one of the light seeker in china and under sister's universal codes .
I possessed high positive energy and that makes me a child of light . Now it sank well previously I thought u meant child of light aka Born again.
what they meant by born again is reincarnation. For one to see the kingdom which comes at the end of age one must first be reborn into earth and if he survive what is to come he shall make it to the kingdom john 3;3, isaiah 4:2-6 bf that chapter their was a judgement that only few survived and after it comes enjoyment and a rest that ppl even married. They dont understand the book. Stop insulting africa for yoo know not why they are going thru these, i know. Beware of those you follow and examine their fruits for their are many out their to decieve the children. Stop insulting those who contribute on your posts for everyone must not agree with you. Anger destroy true power
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by tctrills: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2022
Leiylau:
You castrated bonobo using reverse psychology meant for apes on me. Have you no dignity in you ?
" You actually telling me men raping women do that out of love "
When We have bi-rapists who rapes 10 females and a male in a particular year because women are weaker sex .

Why will they love the opposite sex more in a spiritual stuffs like that ? Don't you mon*eys have brains in ur skulls , Didn't your Jesus tell you to love your neighbours ,you sheeples love your neighbours and your pastors love only the females leaving the males don't you think something is fishy right here . You should have ur brain examine for saying I'm confused at the first place.
Another frustrated female. Only a fool would argue with a depress, hatful woman. May you find peace.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2022
tctrills:

Another frustrated female. Only a fool would argue with a depress, hatful woman. May you find peace.
Go away loser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions / Why Won't God Heal Amputees? / Spiritual Dwarf Vs Spiritual Giant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.