Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) (43068 Views)

Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday / Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) / Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by envoymedia: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2022
Actor Yul Edochie's first wife, May Edochie has shared photos of herself and her four children as they celebrate Christmas together, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos on Instagram;

"Merry Christmas! ❤️❤️❤️

The Queen, her princess and the boys."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmlcJ75seBC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by festacman(m): 10:55am On Dec 25, 2022
Feel like bumping into Yul Edochie right now and giving him a real shellacking. What does he really want in life? Unless na strong juju, why should any man in his right senses leave the company of this lovely family setting because of the kpekus of another man's wife?

Culturally speaking, given that Yul is an Igbo man from Anambra, he is already failing with his first son (Diokpala) and first daughter (Ada) on the opposite side of the table. And with two other sons in tow, he is laying foundation for anarchy in his family line. Only an Anambra man who is senseless or under some strange influence will do this.

Well, today is day of peace. No violence. Merry Xmas to all Nairalanders!

267 Likes 21 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2022
Wow, see fine family ..
Yul truly got all he needed as a man..

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2022
Queen May
May you and I conquer our Enemies this coming year.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to her... lovely kids she's got

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Bluntguy: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas beautiful May.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by tydi(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2022
After seeing this beautiful family picture of Yul.
I came to conclusion that Yul messed up big time.
Or could DNA be the issue cus as I dey see that him second boy I no dey see anywhere him reassemble yul

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
tydi:
After seeing this beautiful family picture of Yul.
I came to conclusion that Yul messed up big time.
Or could DNA be the issue cus as I dey see that him second boy I no dey see anywhere him reassemble yul
Na him even resemble Yul pass, just skin complexion dy confuse you.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Rokiat(f): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yul is somewhere punching the air. grin grin cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by We4all: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
She looks good.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Jozilinn: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Boys all grown up,yul edochie chaii well yul likes eating from another man's pot of soup this is the outcome...he lost his, only his kids and wife feel the strong impact of what he did,I pray God help them all to recover from what happened.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by ATEAMS: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nasso

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by SerikiFulani(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
Beautiful family.

She should move on and find another man since Yul ain't ready to do the needful smiley

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by frank14011991(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Man shall not leave by one kpekus alone

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by jmoore(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yul na SIMP forming Alpha. See how he destroyed a beautiful family with his community penis.

Yul reposted the picture on his page and said "My family". The clown dey form polygamist can't even organize a photoshoot for his polygamous home. Odiegwu!!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by tolumizzy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
Some thing is loading...pls don't join the trend
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Jeremy123(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Xmas

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ok
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Mcbayo(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Queen May

May you and I conquer our Enemies this coming year.
cheers to that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
festacman:
Feel like bumping into Yul Edochie right now and giving him a real shellacking. What does he really want in life? Unless na strong juju, why should any man in his right senses leave the company of this lovely family setting because of the kpekus of another man's wife?

Culturally speaking, given that Yul is an Igbo man from Anambra, he is already failing with his first son (Diokpala) and first daughter (Ada) on the opposite side of the table. And with two other sons in tow, he is laying foundation for anarchy in his family line. Only an Anambra man who is senseless or under some strange influence will do this.

If na me talk this thing now, they would say I am bitter. Men know the truth, they only hate to hear it from women. grin

Rokiat:
Yul is somewhere punching the air. grin grin cheesy cheesy

E never start. He went from “I am an African man” to typing an epistle of apology.

LadyRosa:
Yul see small money buy house , begin misbehave .

With that his Lexus. grin

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by 1gbdata: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
cool
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Abdul9025(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
She finally got the attention she needed

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by tiswell(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
She's gradually joining the bandwagon of feminists sad

I pray she retraces her steps immediately, lest she regrets it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Todaymedia: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
Peter Obi Full Speech at the Campaign Rally in Bayelsa State

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMWMALjnLiU

4 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by LadyRosa(f): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yul see small money buy house , begin misbehave .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
You guys keep stalking celebrities as if that that is how the average Nigerian lives.

A woman getting married to a celebrity should be ready to endure any infidelity.

A male celebrity is for everyone.

If a woman want peace of mind and focus on her and her kids, then she should go for someone low key.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by omlueh(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
I'm not supporting Yul in anyway but in this kind of precarious situation what is the way out for him.
Just Curious.

4 Likes

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Stillhere: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
I see
Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Treassured: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ah han.

You mean these Grown up and lovely Children are of Edochie.

But what Is wrong with some Nigerian Men with Polygamy and not wanting to stay In one place. At least for the Mental Health of the Children.

There are Couples who usually have Issues but they stuck together because of the Children. A broken home usually have negative effects on the Children.

Wetin person dey find for Outside again after having such a beautiful family. Some Men get Ojukokoro Problems true truegrin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

If na me talk this thing now, they would say I am bitter. grin

festacman:

this is for you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties / Sanyeri Gets Car Gift As Agro Firm Ambassador / Seyi Law: “Timi Dakolo Introduced Me To MMM”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.