Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,027 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? (29530 Views)

If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibkayee(f): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2022
Thegamingorca:

Your bust has always been one of your best feature kiss kiss
Not my stunning ears?
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2022
ibkayee:

Not my stunning ears?

Nope.

Your fetish for bathroom mirrors too. grin
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibkayee(f): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2022
Thegamingorca:

Nope.

Your fetish for bathroom mirrors too. grin
grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by seangy4konji: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nokia 9110 I Communicator,

Nokia 7110.

Nokia 8910 (Titanium).
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Xpress24(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Xperia z1
LG g6
Dem plenty na dis one I fit remember
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Jp96(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
hustla:

Get the 5 wink

Rocking 6A now, maybe 7 pro next yr

Is your 6a better than 5?
Camera wise only
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by TeeNanu(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
Saddieq:
There's always that phone you don't want to leave or that phone you once used or still using that gave or still giving you the best thrilling and enjoyable experience ever..

Mine was Redmi note 4.
3gb Ram
32gb Rom
10 cores Cpu clocked at max 2.1Ghz
Mediatek X20
Android 6
Fastest machine of a phone I have ever used

Mhen!!! back then in 2017 that phone was my sixth sense organ. Using that phone was really amazing. I still can't believe it was stolen.

Mine is Infinix Note 10 128Gb, the phone is complete package.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by 18wheeler: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
kezienaira:

Ok my back glass is shattered too, also my fingerprint sensor isn't good.
If I can get some scrap parts from you it's fine, if you don't mind it.
I don’t mind at all. You may send me an email so we can arrange how to send it over. It’s been with me over 2years now without being any useful. Only thing keeping it is the emotional attachment I have but since you can make any value out of it, fine.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by kezienaira: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
18wheeler:

I don’t mind at all. You may send me an email so we can arrange how to send it over. It’s been with me over 2years now without being any useful. Only thing keeping it is the emotional attachment I have but since you can make any value out of it, fine.

Woah never thought you'd respond.
Well this is my mail Basscaye@gmail.com
I'd definitely need it, thanks brother
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by hustla(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jp96:

Is your 6a better than 5?
Camera wise only

Yes 6a is better

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by SodiumValproate: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
sniperr007:

Was your phone red or blue?
It was blue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Benz03: 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
semanose:

I use P20 lite. I love everything about this phone.
How much did you buy the lite
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by milkySperm(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Earlystar698:
Redmi 11 pro for sale everything intact

How much are you selling?
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
michealdeco:
Poco f4 5g

Beast
what's special about the phone?
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by semanose: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Benz03:
How much did you buy the lite

Got it in the UK in 2021 for 100k. Still standing strong. No charging port issues. Battery lasts a whole day. Despite many falls the screen is intact. I didn't even use a screen guard. It developed some burns recently so I changed the screen. Looking good as new.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Benz03: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
semanose:

Got it in the UK in 2021 for 100k. Still standing strong. No charging port issues. Battery lasts a whole day. Despite many falls the screen is intact. I didn't even use a screen guard. It developed some burns recently so I changed the screen. Looking good as new.
Ok thanks
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Bethanybethel(f): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
I love my s22 ultra batter is good and camera is top notch
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by kezienaira: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
18wheeler:

I sent a mail too
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Auskyd(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
hustla:

Use o grin

Na sexy phone. The camera is kiss

6A won MKBHDs camera of the year

That's people's choice.

14 pro max won camera of the year.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by 18wheeler: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
kezienaira:

I sent a mail too
Ok
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by kezienaira: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
18wheeler:

Ok

Yes bro, I don't know of droppimy my WhatsApp will be better.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by 18wheeler: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
kezienaira:

Yes bro, I don't know of droppimy my WhatsApp will be better.
Shared my watsapp number via mail
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Jp96(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
hustla:

Yes 6a is better
wink
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Greenfaces: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
ibkayee:

What’s wrong with exposing mammary glands?
its a private part though. Atleast thats what it used to be until your generation came along
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibkayee(f): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Greenfaces:
its a private part though. Atleast thats what it used to be until your generation came along
E mabinu, I wasn’t aware we were in your chapel

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by TheMensch(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Earlystar698:

I have are you interested?

I'm interested
How much is it
Pictures of the phone
And your location
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Earlystar698(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
TheMensch:

I'm interested
How much is it
Pictures of the phone
And your location

Check my thread
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Greenfaces: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2022
ibkayee:

E mabinu, I wasn’t aware we were in your chapel
Okay are you promising to conceal them now? To make our planet a safer place for men?
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Funkybabee(f): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
micxwell:

Your budget?? How much do you plan to spend on a mobile device?
Not more than 60k
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Ubiero(f): 12:08am On Dec 30, 2022
Samsung M62

Got the phone twice.

Exynos 9825
256GB 8GB RAM
7000mAh
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by sacajawea: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Goalnaldo:
She used to be one of my crush that year cheesy
I nor know say her breast stand like that ooh
Eheen..??
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Earlystar698(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
TheMensch:

I'm interested
How much is it
Pictures of the phone
And your location

Sold out

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Realme Phones - Let's Discuss / Check Out These Tips And Tricks Of Whatsapp / Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.