Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? (29343 Views)

If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Ogbotobo77(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Redmi note 10 pro

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Fucklove(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

I think I do, hope you're well
I'm doing great my love. Working like hell to leave this hole and stay with you forever over there cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibkayee(f): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fucklove:
I'm doing great my love. Working like hell to leave this hole and stay with you forever over there cool
Great stuff grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by porthouse7(f): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
iheartellah:
it's a really nice phone. My next pixel will be a Pixel 6a
buy the premium 6 instead
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Greatdand007(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Yankee101:

Lol
Talk to a developer
Even facebook servers dey crash from source
Talkess of remote serving iphone

You no sabi anything
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Sniper101(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
In 2012 to 2014?
Years when Blackberry was the main thing.
I won't 4get the BB curve2 and BB touch I used then

Mehnnn
The craze for iPhones these days sha no reach the craze for a Blackberry way back in those years.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by mandikwilliams: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
See mine [b]M[/b]otorola

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by LINTUNE(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

Lol do you know me to be telling me what will and won't suit me?

a word is enough for the wise, I don't want a pretty girl like u to end up lonely and bitter towards men cos of femism...we men makes the world sweet u know tongue
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Yankee101: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Greatdand007:

You no sabi anything

Lol
Na so person wey no sabi dey talk
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibkayee(f): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
LINTUNE:
a word is enough for the wise, I don't want a pretty girl like u to end up lonely and bitter towards men cos of femism...we men makes the world sweet u know tongue
Are you a 'redpiller'?
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by seunmohmoh(f): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
adioolayi:
Redmi Note 8Pro... currently my phone..

This phone will be 3 good years old in my hand by January 2023..

This machine gave me a new experience of a good phone...delivered me from the claws of Techno...I've used Techno F7, Camon C9 prior to using Xiaomi...

The difference is clear.
My redmi note 8 would have been 3 years by Dec 31st had it been it didn't fall into water a month ago. Had to buy redmi 10 but I still prefer my note 8 to this 10. I like the note line better. Hoping to get an xxmas.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by princejones(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
My Huawei P40 is doing great things till now until I can upgrade to P50
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by peterbello(m): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Phenomena1:
Tecno pouvoir 2.

Infact, it's one of the smartest smartphone of it time.

Allah ya kiyaye!
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by holysaint1(m): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
franciskaine:
LG v50 ThinQ. Funny enough, I'm yet to maximize the 5G network on it. If I'm to upgrade LG V60 will be d next. So painful LG exited the smart phone business.

Bro. Am a big fan of LG too (currently using one of them v series) . But if you have the funds, i will suggest you go for the latest asus zenphone 9.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ridbell01(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samsung s9 plus I pray Almighty give me money ba fold I want now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Josephfidelis(m): 12:30am On Dec 28, 2022
Armanipounds:
The iPhone 14 is actually the best bet for me till date... Quite a beauty of a phone.. though I still miss my 13 pro-max.
lie small small bro
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by professore(m): 12:58am On Dec 28, 2022
ibkayee:

No sorry, hope you're well though
I'm not, since you said no grin
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Rick9(m): 1:28am On Dec 28, 2022
This Infinix Hot 9 Sha. Strong battery and very strong phone.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by BloomingDale(f): 3:21am On Dec 28, 2022
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Streetpriest1: 4:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Earlystar698:
Redmi 11 pro for sale everything intact

How much?
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by LINTUNE(m): 5:36am On Dec 28, 2022
ibkayee:

Are you a 'redpiller'?
yep, TRP
Is golden grin
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Danisaint112(m): 5:59am On Dec 28, 2022
Wizpa:
Samsung Galaxy note 9

That phone is a beast
You can Google the processor yourself

It's unfortunate that most Nigerians especially ladies don't look at processor when buying phones... they just buy RAM and camera, no wonder these phone companies don't use processor to market phones in Africa.

Processors are the most important factor when buying a phone.
Processor is like the brain of a smartphone. Almost everything you do on your smartphone, more or less depends on it.
Processors are like horsepowers

And that's why even with lower camera features, Samsung flagship phones (S and Note series) are more expensive and long lasting than the A and J series.

If you want to learn more about processor;
https://www.reliancedigital.in/solutionbox/how-to-choose-a-smartphone-with-the-right-processor/

Thanks for the article. Educative I must say.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 28, 2022
holysaint1:

Bro. Am a big fan of LG too (currently using one of them v series) . But if you have the funds, i will suggest you go for the latest asus zenphone 9.

a beast too.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by GloriousGbola: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2022
ibkayee:

What’s wrong with exposing mammary glands?

Please don't let any wankers make you change you hot dp angry angry

What will us old lechers do when we are bored ? Look at some people's knockabout slippers on their dp? angry
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by sniperr007(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Nothing has given me joy like my Nokia E63 back in 2009 cool

Was your phone red or blue?
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Odogwujayy: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2022
Still enjoying my redmi 10
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibkayee(f): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2022
LINTUNE:
yep, TRP
Is golden grin
So you have your own ideology that you subscribe to yet go around telling people what and what not to believe in lol how does that work?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibkayee(f): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Please don't let any wankers make you change you hot dp angry angry

What will us old lechers do when we are bored ? Look at some people's knockabout slippers on their dp? angry
Lmaoo not old lechers grin
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by LINTUNE(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2022
ibkayee:

So you have your own ideology that you subscribe to yet go around telling people what and what not to believe in lol how does that work?
if the idealogy is valid, then its a welcomed development..
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by omogbolahanwon(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Tecno Camon 17
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Laacc2: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2022
Infinix note 8i
4GB RAM
128GB ROM.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2022
ibkayee:

Lmaoo not old lechers grin

Your bust has always been one of your best feature kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement / Upload Camera Phone Snaps Here! / Airtel Users Get In Here I Just Got 2gb For 200 Valid For 14 Days See Prof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.