Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows (22439 Views)

Burna Boy Hits Another Milestone With His Last Concert / “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album / Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by Diyaiyanu87: 1:19am On Dec 26, 2022
...How does those 2 statements relate.l...these will be my last show in Lagos, and what I meant was that,cos I don't want them to misquote me,this will be the last time my fans will pay to watch me perform in Lagos.....I love Wizkid but English no be everybody mate....
I got b3(like 80 out of 100 score)in English Language from IGBOBI COLLEGE YABA,but all what I said above...am still not sure they are all fitted the way they need to be....Wizkid yarn rubbish but was still defending himself with rubbish......
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by tk4radi: 5:20am On Dec 26, 2022
masterblessed:
Internationally recognized singer, Wizkid Balogun, announces free show performance while clarifying his statement about having a final show in Lagos in 2022.

It would be recalled that the singer once made the announcement that his December show in Lagos would be his last.

During his concert on Christmas Eve, Wizkid eased the tension in the air by stating his actual intention.

According to Wizzy, he meant it in a good way and because of his love for Lagos fans, he intends to give them a free show henceforth.

In his words, “I have to start finishing my statements cos dem dey misquote me. What I really meant was, with the kind of love you all show me; it is very unfair to do shows around the world and come back to make you guys pay to wacth me. I wanna make a promise tonight; this will be the last time you will pay to see me.”

Watch the video below …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1BmhniBtqo
Is this a campaign promise?

We will remind you of this next year ooo.

We will play your video for you ooo
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by taiwolomo1: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2022
BigRocky:

Are you really this stupid or you are pretending to be?

Were in the post did he say he will not be performing in Nigeria again?

Or you can't read and comprehend?
you are actually the stupid one! Its obvious he changed it coz of the bashing he's gona get!!
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by BigRocky: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2022
taiwolomo1:
you are actually the stupid one! Its obvious he changed it coz of the bashing he's gona get!!

Na God go punish you didiri.go back to primary school and learn reading and comprehension.

Wizkid never said he is bigger than his Nigeria fans, rather he said he will be doing a free show to appreciate them.

Y'all just conclude on a incomplete statement wish further expose how stupid you guys are on nairaland.
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by osazuwa23: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2022
wizkid music is know americanbeats
masterblessed:
Internationally recognized singer, Wizkid Balogun, announces free show performance while clarifying his statement about having a final show in Lagos in 2022.

It would be recalled that the singer once made the announcement that his December show in Lagos would be his last.

During his concert on Christmas Eve, Wizkid eased the tension in the air by stating his actual intention.

According to Wizzy, he meant it in a good way and because of his love for Lagos fans, he intends to give them a free show henceforth.

In his words, “I have to start finishing my statements cos dem dey misquote me. What I really meant was, with the kind of love you all show me; it is very unfair to do shows around the world and come back to make you guys pay to wacth me. I wanna make a promise tonight; this will be the last time you will pay to see me.”

Watch the video below …

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by osazuwa23: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2022
nobody listens to his music anyways i stopped listen to music be it afrobeats are rap because it all garbage cry
masterblessed:

Watch the video below …

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by asapants: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Firstly pride,
He was called to order
Now he changed the topic
Not all zoo animals are dumb.
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by teacherbim(f): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
post=119426381:

Thank so much TeacherBim.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Hope you had a good Christmas day?

Thanks,I had a wonderful Christmas celebration

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by taiwolomo1: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
BigRocky:

Na God go punish you didiri.go back to primary school and learn reading and comprehension.

Wizkid never said he is bigger than his Nigeria fans, rather he said he will be doing a free show to appreciate them.

Y'all just conclude on a incomplete statement wish further expose how stupid you guys are on nairaland.
eee this fool! Which kind incomplete sentence be that! You one of the brainwashed wizkid fan!! U guys are so blind to the shits he does!!! Who beg am for free show
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by Blazejerrison(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dealers and connected individuals
I need serious hustlers who can help market my cars
I pay minimum commission of 50k for each car sold.
Serious enquirers only
Cars are located in Lagos and Warri
All Our cars are always very affordable

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
I will also create a group where I upload available cars.

https://www.instagram.com/blaze.autos
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by BigRocky: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
taiwolomo1:
eee this fool! Which kind incomplete sentence be that! You one of the brainwashed wizkid fan!! U guys are so blind to the shits he does!!! Who beg am for free show

Is obvious you are an animal.
A nobody like you with an Android and 2mb data or probably accessing nairaland for free is asking who asked Wizkid for free show? Lol

Can you afford Wizkid or any other naija artist show ticket?can you? Mumu.

Clean your mind from hate and purge your soul from bitterness kid.

Wizkid is already a global star and doing free show to appreciate his real fans and less privileged like you should not be a problem to you and your fellow zombies .lol
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by OrigeenalSeven: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=Sweetvie post=119425763][/quote] hope you go come the show let me rock ur flexible waist
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by Sweetvie: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
OrigeenalSeven:

hope you go come the show let me rock ur flexible waist
You and who? undecided smiley
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by taiwolomo1: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2022
BigRocky:

Is obvious you are an animal.
A nobody like you with an Android and 2mb data or probably accessing nairaland for free is asking who asked Wizkid for free show? Lol

Can you afford Wizkid or any other naija artist show ticket?can you? Mumu.

Clean your mind from hate and purge your soul from bitterness kid.

Wizkid is already a global star and doing free show to appreciate his real fans and less privileged like you should not be a problem to you and your fellow zombies .lollll

Is wizkid and all your stupid celebrities feeding me? Hel no! I don't give a damn about them. Without the fans...this yeye celebrities won't survive! Stop this ur stupid overhyping! U so sound illiterate and desperate! Ppl like you can do ritual to make money! U sounds like a die hard baby fan...lol
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by BigRocky: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
taiwolomo1:

Is wizkid and all your stupid celebrities feeding me? Hel no! I don't give a damn about them. Without the fans...this yeye celebrities won't survive! Stop this ur stupid overhyping! U so sound illiterate and desperate! Ppl like you can do ritual to make money! U sounds like a die hard baby fan...lol

Wetin this one dey talk?lol

because I refuse to insult a hard working super star and join failures like you in insulting people doing better than me makes me desperate?dey play.lol
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by OrigeenalSeven: 7:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Sweetvie:
You and who? undecided smiley
if I no rock am na ur fellow girl you want give am to
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by Sweetvie: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
OrigeenalSeven:

if I no rock am na ur fellow girl you want give am to
smiley undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by taiwolomo1: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
BigRocky:

Wetin this one dey talk?lol

because I refuse to insult a hard working super star and join failures like you in insulting people doing better than me makes me desperate?dey play.lol
so I should became a slave like u who lick the ass of entertainers simply because they r rich and famous....all these useless obidients ehn! When una won get since sef! I'm proud of who I am. Keep being a slave boy! That's ur problem!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha With Dolapo Badmus & Ufuoma Mcdermott / Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris / Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.