Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) (63337 Views)

Delicious Jollof Rice. Idea For A Quick Lunch (pics & video) / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by KingCold: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Starzo:

bootiful, subjective but kinda yeah

beautiful, hell nah!
LOL. You'll die of envy my guy
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by KingCold: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
omonnakoda:
What is your point sir?
I've already made my point
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
KingCold:
LOL. You'll die of envy my guy
envy of what??
I simply spoke the truth
I know truth is bitter but that's the way it is
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Starzo:

they're busy celebrating with their loved ones and you're here bragging with pictures of earthworms...mugu squared

Check your post on page 3, you're clearly bipolar - having fun talking trash to me.

You're a waste of time and digital ink. Bye.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Check your post on page 3, you're clearly bipolar - having fun talking trash to me.

You're a waste of time and digital ink. Bye.

there's nothing like digital ink

stop consuming giant earthworms...the worms are digging holes in your brain
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
Starzo:

envy of what??

I simply spoke the truth

Have you ever seen a South African in your cowntry Nigeria - there japaring.

Please respect SA and it's blacks - we don't care about you and consider you pests like rats and cockroaches - and treat you accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by KingCold: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
Starzo:

envy of what??

I simply spoke the truth

I'm still saying. You'll die of envy. I know your coments on this forum, they reek of envy. We re approaching 2023 time to heal brother
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Please respect SA and it's blacks - we don't care about you and consider you pests like rats and cockroaches.

I'm not the one on a south African forum posting pics of how I celebrate Christmas as a Nigerian

those earthworms have done serious damage to your brain
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
KingCold:
I'm still saying. You'll die of envy. I know your coments on this forum, they reek of envy. We re approaching 2023 time to heal brother
for me to envy you, you'll need to have something I desire but can't acquire

You have nothing I desire

I just stated facts...I know it hurts but it's the truth
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Starzo:

I'm not the one on a south African forum posting pics of how I celebrate Christmas as a Nigerian

those earthworms have done serious damage to your brain

I'm a journalist, sharing info is my life. That's why my threads are always successful even in another country where I'm hated.

What are you good at by the way? What's your claim to fame? I'm more popular than you on your own Nigerian forum.

Very sad.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Starzo:

there's nothing like digital ink

stop consuming giant earthworms...the worms are digging holes in your brain

Giant earthworms. Village boy spotted.

1 Like

Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I'm a journalist, sharing info is my life. That's why my threads are always successful even in another country where I'm hated.

What are you good at by the way? What's your claim to fame? I'm more popular than you on your own Nigerian forum.

Very sad.
I see being popular on a Nigerian forum is a major life achievement for you

I'll leave you to enjoy your 'fame' then cheesy
WannaHowzit:

Very sad.
I see being popular on a Nigerian forum is a major life achievement for you

I'll leave you to enjoy your 'fame' then

lemme continue with my festivities
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Giant earthworms. Village boy spotted.
earthworm induced hollow brain comment spotted
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Napata77: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Please respect SA and it's blacks - we don't care about you and consider you pests like rats and cockroaches - and treat you accordingly.

You know, when you black South Africans grow the nerve to challenge the actual people there that have turned YOU into ''rats and cockroaches'' on your own ancestral land, the hell from which NIGERIA and other countries SAVED YOU though massive financial and other help to the ANC in the 70s and 80s, and without which an ASSWIPE like you would still be a slave using 'blacks only' toilets, getting flogged for using ''whites only'' drinking taps, getting frisked down by white officers and asked for your papers to walk on your own father's soil.

Until you develop the balls to challenge those whites and Asians and others who till today treat you like garbage in your own country, controlling over 85% of your wealth, you can take your stupid, empty arrogance and stuff it up your stinky butthole

And while you're at it, kindly remove this nasty, disgusting, repulsive dog food on display, handed you by whites, after they banned you from eating your own traditional foods, which you've probably forgotten all about, to shamelessly and proudly display these worm-looking European sausages and basic grilled meats, as ''your'' food.

Mentally colonised peabrain you.

NO, THAT AIN'T YOUR FOOD.

That's your white oppressors and colonizers' food, not your food, you dumbass cretin.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by jojothaiv(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Mouth twisted, the facials flustered, eyes-, blood shot as though tears of blood would cascade in a heartbeat.

I could recall crying because a certain year Christmas in my formative years was ruinous.

No! Hurricane didn't destroy our home or did our house engulfed by fire but...

Mom instead of making the usuals for some obscure reasons switched to "ofe onugbu and Akpu"

I felt like a little lost boy.

Even the association of meats in the soup couldn't suffice or better still propel me to enjoy that particular Christmas.

No Rice. Then you have a wrong Christmas. Was my thoughts as a child.
The story is different now.

Last year, a goat head and four legs was used to celebrated the coming of Santa to town.

This year, man took it up a little, two grown chicken and a carton of smoked fish to make it memorable.

Growth is deliberate.

While growing up, it either cow skin (kpomo), mackerel (shawa) or nothing at all to quiet the stomach from rumbling.....
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by KingCold: 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Starzo:

for me to envy you, you'll need to have something I desire but can't acquire

You have nothing I desire

I just stated facts...I know it hurts but it's the truth
Nothing hurts, don't flatter yourself please, I'm basing what I'm saying based of years of reading your nonsense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figire out an envious person.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin
Wonderful
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Litmus: 12:33am On Dec 26, 2022
Discounting the European and Asian fare posted, what happened to Zulu, Xhosa, Ndebele etc traditional foods? I mean traditional ethnic South Africa tribal foods other than palp?
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Litmus: 12:40am On Dec 26, 2022
See, this is why Nigeria is giant of Africa. Being giant is not all about electricity. We have traditional dishes that can compete with that of any region in the world.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by KingCold: 12:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Litmus:
Discounting the European and Asian fare posted, what happened to Zulu, Xhosa, Ndebele etc traditional foods? I mean traditional ethnic South Africa tribal foods other than palp?
Nothing happened to it. What's showcased here it's what South Africans from all walks of life cook when celebrating. It's not that deep
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Thazard(m): 1:27am On Dec 26, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Mouth twisted, the facials flustered, eyes-, blood shot as though tears of blood would cascade in a heartbeat.

I could recall crying because a certain year Christmas in my formative years was ruinous.

No! Hurricane didn't destroy our home or did our house engulfed by fire but...

Mom instead of making the usuals for some obscure reasons switched to "ofe onugbu and Akpu"

I felt like a little lost boy.

Even the association of meats in the soup couldn't suffice or better still propel me to enjoy that particular Christmas.

No Rice. Then you have a wrong Christmas. Was my thoughts as a child.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by zanshi: 2:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Nigerians have very boring food delicacies everything na so so swallow.

1 Like

Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by KingCold: 5:45am On Dec 26, 2022
Litmus:
See, this is why Nigeria is giant of Africa. Being giant is not all about "electricity. We have traditional dishes that can compete with that of any region in the world.
So being a so-called "giant of africa" is not about "electricity", the one driver of economic growth but about food? LOL

1 Like

Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:18am On Dec 26, 2022
VeryWickedUncle:
I saw omi igbę agbado & grilled Harpic-flavoured bacon.
Are u normal

Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Mrtaye: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm so full, my stomach hurts.. I'm currently laying down outside the house and I don't want any disturbances because I'm full and tired, I could pass the night here.

And having kids in the house also completes the entire Christmas feeling.. I had a great day.. smiley smiley smiley
Lolz just like a boa that swallowed a full human
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by soilsista(f): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2022
Richie8701:
Actually most of us South Africans only braai on weekends and when we are watching soccer or rugby, so we don't really braai meet on Christmas because it's nothing special so I am going to take a photo of the plate I am currently having to give you an example of what kind of food we have on Christmas Day
Bathong mara Richie

1 Like

Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2022
KingCold:
Nothing hurts, don't flatter yourself please, I'm basing what I'm saying based of years of reading your nonsense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figire out an envious person.
Ode!...SA women are not facially beautiful

If e pain you, go die!
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2022
KingCold:
So being a so-called "giant of africa" is not about "electricity", the one driver of economic growth but about food? LOL

Without stable electricity, we're still the largest economy in Africa

You see why i call you an ode?

1 Like

Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 8:18am On Dec 26, 2022
Napata77:

You know, when you black South Africans grow the nerve to challenge the actual people there that have turned YOU into ''rats and cockroaches'' on your own ancestral land, the hell from which NIGERIA and other countries SAVED YOU though massive financial and other help to the ANC in the 70s and 80s, and without which an ASSWIPE like you would still be a slave using 'blacks only' toilets, getting flogged for using ''whites only'' drinking taps, getting frisked down by white officers and asked for your papers to walk on your own father's soil.

Until you develop the balls to challenge those whites and Asians and others who till today treat you like garbage in your own country, controlling over 85% of your wealth, you can take your stupid, empty arrogance and stuff it up your stinky butthole

And while you're at it, kindly remove this nasty, disgusting, repulsive dog food on display, handed you by whites, after they banned you from eating your own traditional foods, which you've probably forgotten all about, to shamelessly and proudly display these worm-looking European sausages and basic grilled meats, as ''your'' food.

Mentally colonised peabrain you.

NO, THAT AIN'T YOUR FOOD.

That's your white oppressors and colonizers' food, not your food, you dumbass cretin.

Fatality!
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Litmus: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2022
zanshi:
Nigerians have very boring food delicacies everything na so so swallow.

Nigeria has sweets too, stuff like Agidi, Dankuya, (wrong spellings I'm sure) and others. We also have snacks like chinchin, acara, suya, ikpka, cassava salads, stuffs made from those huge tree beans etc and others that ethnic nationalities could add to any list cataloguing indigenous Nigeria foods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Someone Bought With An Hour Minimum Wage In The UK £10 / "I Found Garden-Egg In The Eggroll I Bought In Aba" - Young Man (Photos) / The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.