Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) (63344 Views)

Delicious Jollof Rice. Idea For A Quick Lunch (pics & video) / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

Without stable electricity, we're still the largest economy in Africa

You see why i call you an ode?

Unrefined oil grin

Everytime the price of oil plummets your GDP halves.

You're over 200 million in population, South Africa is just 25% of your population but has similar GDP as you.

SA is the real giant of Africa.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Litmus: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Unrefined oil grin

You're over 200 million in population, South Africa is just 25% of your population but has similar GDP as you.

Thought you people were the Rainbow nation?

...but I guess people like copying giants. Nigeria calls self Giant of Africa now others want to copy. No one wants Rainbow nation. smiley

Be original, try Colossus of Africa if Rainbow Nation is too weedy and naf. Giant of Africa is taken.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Unrefined oil grin

Say this without crying...mugu!
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2022
Not bad
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Silentgroper(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2022
bergs2:
God abeg give us snow!!!!!!!
E get why
Hell no! ... I can barely stand this bloody harmattan...
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2022
I was indeed like a boa last night, I slept off outside and by the time I woke up, it was 4am... I was very tired.

Mrtaye:

Lolz just like a boa that swallowed a full human
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2022
Litmus:

Thought you people were the Rainbow nation?

...but I guess people like copying giants. Nigeria calls self Giant of Africa now others want to copy. No one wants Rainbow nation. smiley

Be original, try Colossus of Africa if Rainbow Nation is too weedy and naf. Giant of Africa is taken.

I made my point, SA is 4 times richer than Nigeria. 25% of Nigerian population - no oil - but almost similar GDP size.

You people are useless cheesy
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

Say this without crying...mugu!

I said it with a full stomach. Have you eaten today third world child undecided I'll send you 1 rand.

But hopefully god will send a snake or giant rat your way so you can scrape together a meal for Boxing Day, and stop cooking grass.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

I'm not the one on a south African forum posting pics of how I celebrate Christmas as a Nigerian

Lol, let's laugh at Nigerian mods for pushing it to front page.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2022
Napata77:

You know, when you black South Africans grow the nerve to challenge the actual people there that have turned YOU into ''rats and cockroaches'' on your own ancestral land, the hell from which NIGERIA and other countries SAVED YOU though massive financial and other help to the ANC in the 70s and 80s, and without which an ASSWIPE like you would still be a slave using 'blacks only' toilets, getting flogged for using ''whites only'' drinking taps, getting frisked down by white officers and asked for your papers to walk on your own father's soil.

Until you develop the balls to challenge those whites and Asians and others who till today treat you like garbage in your own country, controlling over 85% of your wealth, you can take your stupid, empty arrogance and stuff it up your stinky butthole

And while you're at it, kindly remove this nasty, disgusting, repulsive dog food on display, handed you by whites, after they banned you from eating your own traditional foods, which you've probably forgotten all about, to shamelessly and proudly display these worm-looking European sausages and basic grilled meats, as ''your'' food.

Mentally colonised peabrain you.

NO, THAT AIN'T YOUR FOOD.

That's your white oppressors and colonizers' food, not your food, you dumbass cretin.

Send this to your mom. I dozed off at the first line.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I said it with a full stomach. Have you eaten today third world child undecided I'll send you 1 rand.

But hopefully god will send a snake or giant rat your way so you can scrape together a meal for Boxing Day, and stop cooking grass.
use that 1 rand to get internet for yourself and stop depending on free WiFi to reply mentions

I'm literally tearing up here....you black SANs are so dumb
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Send this to your mom. I dozed off at the first line.
short memory/concentration span
One of the adverse effects of Bantu education
The whites amongst you really did/are doing you guys dirty
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I made my point, SA is 4 times richer than Nigeria. 25% of Nigerian population - no oil - but almost similar GDP size.

You people are useless cheesy
and you're Bragging about being popular on s forum for 'useless people'.

Don't forget your 10% white overlords control over 85% of those 'riches'. leaving the remaining 90% black SANs to scramble for less than 20% of your resources.

You black SANs are destitutes in your own land

at this point it's gone beyond stupidity. I'm starting to believe you guys are cursed from birth
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

short memory/concentration span

One of the adverse effects of Bantu education

The whites amongst you really did/are doing you guys dirty

You can also forward it to your mom. I'm certain she's online scamming people.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

use that 1 rand to get internet for yourself and stop depending on free WiFi to reply mentions

I'd rather use that R1 to support your FG budget for 2023. It will help repay your huge debts to China.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I'd rather use that R1 to support your FG budget for 2023. It will help repay your huge debts to China.
your country owes China over 1trillion Rands

Use that useless 1rand to help yourselves...r*tarded bantu pig
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

and you're Bragging about being popular on s forum for 'useless people'.

Don't forget your 10% white overlords control over 85% of those 'riches'. leaving the remaining 90% black SANs to scramble for less than 20% of your resources.

You black SANs are destitutes in your own land

at this point it's gone beyond stupidity. I'm starting to believe you guys are cursed from birth

Use this thread to inspire you to consume beef instead of snakes and roadkill.

It's possible, South Africans are doing it.

Don't lick your lips at the picture below angry

Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

your country owes China over 1trillion Rands

Use that useless 1rand to help yourselves...r*tarded bantu pig

As usual, when you're not scamming and drug dealing - you're lying. Typical.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

As usual, when you're not scamming and drug dealing - you're lying. Typical.
you just exposed how stupid you are

you're so obsessed over nigeria/nigerians that you're completely ignorant of what's happening in your own country

you're a stupid joke
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Use this thread to inspire you consume beef instead of snakes and roadkill.
It's possible, South Africans are doing it.
Don't lick your lips at the picture below angry
I pity you...smh
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

I pity you...smh

Pity Tinubu's bust-up knees.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Pity Tinubu's bust-up knees.
I don't

I'm done with you for now ...you nor get talk again
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

I don't

I'm done with you for now ...you nor get talk again

Train your scam-filled brain not to follow me around from thread to thread.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Train your scam-filled brain not to follow me around from thread to thread.
scam?...were you scammed of the 1 rand with wish you wanted to finally get internet for yourself?

is that why you're obsessed with nigeria?

Or is that the cause of your eternal pain and misery?

If you're going to cry over 1 rand then you should really end your life
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

scam?...were you scammed of the 1 rand with wish you wanted to finally get internet for yourself?

is that why you're obsessed with nigeria?

Or is that the cause of your eternal pain and misery?

If you're going to cry over 1 rand then you should really end your life

I thought you were done. Clearly you're obsessed with me. Sorry but I'm already taken.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Mrtaye: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Samantha123:
I was indeed like a boa last night, I slept off outside and by the time I woke up, it was 4am... I was very tired.

Looolz Samantha da boa
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I thought you were done. Clearly you're obsessed with me. Sorry but I'm already taken.
foolish f*ggot
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

foolish f*ggot

CORRECTION: Proud Gay South African cool
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Chee59(f): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mtchew.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

CORRECTION: Proud Gay South African cool
spits
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

spits

Spits your corrupt scamming bum.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Spits your corrupt scamming bum.
disgusting f*g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Someone Bought With An Hour Minimum Wage In The UK £10 / "I Found Garden-Egg In The Eggroll I Bought In Aba" - Young Man (Photos) / The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.