Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) (63336 Views)

Delicious Jollof Rice. Idea For A Quick Lunch (pics & video) / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

disgusting f*g

Japagerian pest.

Here's the order of things people worldwide consider pests:

1. Nigerians
2. Rats
3. Mosquitoes
4. Cockroaches
5. Your mother
6. Etc etc

1 Like

Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Japagerian pest.
1. Nigerians 2. Rats 3. Mosquitoes 4. Cockroaches 5. Your mother 6. Etc etc
you're treated like destitutes in your Homeland by Invaders
how you manage to find the courage to call others pests amazes me
it borders on Grand delusion and denial
there's no hope for you

1 Like

Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

there's no hope for you

Like I said, I can afford R1 and live a life similar to people in Europe. You on the other hand have to japa to make R1.

So I'll keep you in my prayers that atleast South Sudan or CAR grant you a visa cry cry cry
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Like I said, I can afford R1 and live a life similar to people in Europe. You on the other hand have to japa to make R1.

So I'll keep you in my prayers that atleast South Sudan or CAR grant you a visa cry cry cry
I'm chilling in my crib in naija

free to visit any public place in peace

try that as a black man in South Africa and die give the report

stupid domesticated slave
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Pclemenza: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Japagerian pest.

1. Nigerians
2. Rats
3. Mosquitoes
4. Cockroaches
5. Your mother
6. Etc etc
Are you Nigerian?
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Starzo:

I'm chilling in my crib in naija

free to visit any public place in peace

Smelly public spaces with agberos littering Mile Two Bus Stop grin

Remind me again, how many whites (your idols) visit Nigeria every year as tourists?

SA gets 10 million tourists every year without fail cool
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pclemenza:

Are you Nigerian?

South African

1 Like

Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Pclemenza: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

South African
All the while, assumed you are Nigerian
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pclemenza:

All the while, assumed you are Nigerian

grin grin grin

I'm a South African interested in global affairs.

BTW I also assumed you were Nigerian cheesy
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Pclemenza: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:

grin grin grin

I'm a South African interested in global affairs.

BTW I also assumed you were Nigerian cheesy
I'm Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
post=119426445:

Take am....

@[/b], [b]we make our own snow.
We just got delivery some days back.
Beautiful scenery
For goodness sake, shu.t up!
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Litmus: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2022
Starzo:

there's no hope for you

Funny thing is that Nigerians are mainly the Africans respected throughout Europe and Americas. I'm not sure of Asia since I've not traveling widely there. It is African and blacks generally that are pushing the narative that Nigerians are disrespected perhaps because they are not as admired or respected the way Nigerians generally are abroad.
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by KingCold: 6:55am On Jan 02, 2023
Starzo:

Ode!...SA women are not facially beautiful

If e pain you, go die!
LOL.

Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by KingCold: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2023
Starzo:

Without stable electricity, we're still the largest economy in Africa

You see why i call you an ode?
Hold your horses knucklehead and stick to the topic, the other idiot says "being a giant is not all about electricity, Nigeria has dishes that can compete with the world, that's why Nigeria is the giant of Africa"

Plays down the importance of electricity in improving the economy but overstates somehow variety of dishes makes Nigeria the "giant of africa" as if Nigeria is the only African country with a diverse cuisine.

Y'all dumb as hell
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
KingCold:
Hold your horses knucklehead and stick to the topic, the other idiot says "being a giant is not all about electricity, Nigeria has dishes that can compete with the world, that's why Nigeria is the giant of Africa"

Plays down the importance of electricity in improving the economy but overstates somehow variety of dishes makes Nigeria the "giant of africa" as if Nigeria is the only African country with a diverse cuisine.y

Y'all dumb as hell

You're the dumb imb*cile

I'm not talking about dishes you fool

Direct your stupidity to the person talking about dishes

Both of you are dumbasses
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Litmus:

Funny thing is that Nigerians are mainly the Africans respected throughout Europe and Americas. I'm not sure of Asia since I've not traveling widely there. It is African and blacks generally that are pushing the narative that Nigerians are disrespected perhaps because they are not as admired or respected the way Nigerians generally are abroad.
Jealousy go kill them. Especially those ghanaians

Useless people
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by Starzo: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
KingCold:
LOL.
Just look at the sites you're posting

Local sites trying to make fugly SANs feel better about their unattractive selves.

Your women have yansh but ugly faces

That's the truth...live with it!
Re: Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) by KingCold: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Starzo:

Just look at the sites you're posting

Local sites trying to make fugly SANs feel better about their unattractive selves.

Your women have yansh but ugly faces

That's the truth...live with it!
Die of envy my guy grin even honest Nigerians know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Someone Bought With An Hour Minimum Wage In The UK £10 / "I Found Garden-Egg In The Eggroll I Bought In Aba" - Young Man (Photos) / The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.