Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists (35023 Views)

Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) / Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by henrydav: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ishilove:
grin

Na who no get wetin e dey tink na him dey engage is marathon sex. You're not supposed to do more than 10 mins and get the fok off. Na oil you dey drill? Use your time on more productive ventures biko

Well said.
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by baralatie(m): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
DollarSigns:

An hour out of 24 hours
That’s not even up to 10% angry
1hr so that it will be divided into 30mins first half & second cheesy
Em!
Will the 1 hr result in lifting world cup? undecided
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by baralatie(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
hermesprogidy:
Quack doctor spewing lies. What a clown. lipsrsealed
I hope you read the whole thing?
Because if you read up on priapism (erection beyond 3 to 4 hours) left untreated is another problem entirely

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by baralatie(m): 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
A marathon race is defined as a race that covers a minimum of 45 to 50km.That is you will start running from national stadium in surulere through CMS , bonny camp,sandfill bus stop ,lekki round about and stop at Marwa bus top and run back the same route to get back at the beginning of national stadium surulere.
Now this is minimum not the current marathon that is longer

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by baralatie(m): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
The fastest time for a trained marathon runner is 2 hr plus but for an untrained runner it may be as badass 4 to 6hr with complications
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by baralatie(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
So if we interpolate
Technically speaking marathon sex indeed is dangerous unless you are not performing marathon sex but something else
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by baralatie(m): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2022

Maybe a marathon cuddling?
That should not break a bone ,should it ? undecided

Or marathon jokes while in bed?

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by baralatie(m): 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
Many cases of death are rested or connected to reported deaths by couples performing marathon sex(allegedly)
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by baralatie(m): 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
According to Dr ogah
The penis becomes long, about 12 inches long

I was looking for the name of the drug that caused the problem first.i saw nothing

Ehn! Which Majin main report be dis na? embarassed
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by baralatie(m): 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Okay Dr ogah was reporting from fugar in Edo state!
Na aboki Dem rush come hospital.
No cause for alarm
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by hermesprogidy(m): 12:19am On Dec 26, 2022
baralatie:

I hope you read the whole thing?
Because if you read up on priapism (erection beyond 3 to 4 hours) left untreated is another problem entirely
I get the part on priapism, it's common knowledge. But the rest of the article/comments are based on anecdotes by the doctor. It's not objective research. Fyi, I am a medical doctor.
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by hermesprogidy(m): 12:22am On Dec 26, 2022
baralatie:
According to Dr ogah
The penis becomes long, about 12 inches long

I was looking for the name of the drug that caused the problem first.i saw nothing

Ehn! Which Majin main report be dis na? embarassed
I just tire. Very nonesense report.
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by DollarSigns(m): 12:44am On Dec 26, 2022
baralatie:

Em!
Will the 1 hr result in lifting world cup? undecided

That’s only if you’re Messi grin
Can play extra time and penalties cheesy
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by DollarSigns(m): 12:51am On Dec 26, 2022
Ishilove:

First half 10 mins, second half 10 or 11 minutes. That's less than 30 mins. That's better than using a whole 1 hour to grind hips

Hian you’re too naive about these matters
In the first half, it’s more of possession
Na the second half be the main aggression
The two can’t go without

PS: Whoever Dey grind hips for this century needs to fear God new updates been don Dey, there are newer methods without hips grinding consult xv!does for more cross referencing grin
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by castro(m): 1:03am On Dec 26, 2022
When you get married and after five years, how many times will you bother yourself with marathon sex? This writeup is mostly for those who are contented with what they have a home.

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by Icon79(m): 2:05am On Dec 26, 2022
Tell them. Sharon. Tell them.

Better woman.

O pari

1Sharon:
Tell them. After sexing like a dog in their youth with prostitutes and strange women(destiny robbers), they eventually get married and complain they can't perform sexually again.

The woman ends up getting blamed.

May God save women from Nigerian men.

#Team foreign men
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by meobizy(f): 4:57am On Dec 26, 2022
Good advice. I may abide by it in future.
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by NoToPile: 6:04am On Dec 26, 2022
Alimosho now has an Urology unit interesting.
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by ruffDiamond: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2022
DissTroy:
Instead of seeking treatment for your erectile dysfunction and low libido, you're trying to scare men who can go very long between the sheets and beneath dimmed lights who don't have to use aphrodisiacs or abuse substances to get it on.

Insecure men projecting their insecurities to feel good about themselves.
omo I no dey nack for inside bed sheets or duvet o or even dim light o I dey like see Wetin I dey fuvk as I dey hammer dey go e dey e sweet me gan gbagbe cheesy
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by Nanavati(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2022
The plan is to turn everyone to one minute man

Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by mechanics(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Hmmmm.
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by ruffDiamond: 8:00am On Dec 26, 2022
naijapikin2:
Everything in life hinges on moderation.
Too much of everything, even Good things will definitely relapse.

However for we that are pikins we're just observing.

Please watch your comments don't corrupt we the innocents. cool cool cool
pikin keel you dia cheesy oniro buruku! Make I see ya d1ckhead fess undecided sad grin

Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by space9880: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2022
Ishilove:
grin

Na who no get wetin e dey tink na him dey engage is marathon sex. You're not supposed to do more than 10 mins and get the fok off. Na oil you dey drill? Use your time on more productive ventures biko
so if after 10 minutes person no cum make e stop halfway?
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by titusmichael27(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Fira09:

Dem don ban your two 'VeryWicked' monikers.

Now you have returned to VeryWickedUncle, next it would be VeryWickedWoman.
You people will not kill me with laugh. The most funniest sect of black men on earth are Nigerian
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by DEROXMAN: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2022
VeryWickedUncle:
Nobody can tell me what to do with my own prick.
this Igbo man
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by sterlingD(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2022
Okealaaye:
Na lie! A bride of three years is not a stranger to penis. Besides, the penis is an eager giver and donor to the cause of the vagina, because whenever the two meet the penis must of necessity yield whatever it's that it has been holding! No be me talk am. The Elders have been saying this ever before Tortoise met his wife.

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by 467akinlabi: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2022
Na so. Rough sex does, not marathon sex.You can't be having sex like a mad man on drugs and not expect casualties.Na so. Rough sex does, not marathon sex.You can't be having sex like a mad man on drugs and not expect casualties....

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by Ishilove: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2022
space9880:
so if after 10 minutes person no cum make e stop halfway?
Why will you not come after 10mins? Program your mind to explode in 10mins or less
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by Tboymessiah(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2022
1Sharon:
Tell them. After sexing like a dog in their youth with prostitutes and strange women(destiny robbers), they eventually get married and complain they can't perform sexually again.

The woman ends up getting blamed.

May God save women from Nigerian men.

#Team foreign men

True talk
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by Tboymessiah(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2022
abobote:
About a month ago, my prick suddenly stopped erection for no reason, even one girl was laughing at me, when she tried everything and no show. I wanted to die, I was like what a Bleep. Thank God its functioning now, but not at the optimal level

Omo thank God o, my own na just one round after one round I don off wetin I go do sef
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by MrPresident1: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2022
Ishilove:

Why will you not come after 10mins? Program your mind to explode in 10mins or less

Shuuush angry

What do you know about segs, aren't you a virgin?
Re: Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists by GloriousGbola: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Ishilove:

Ebe like say Ishi no go mind one minute man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Fingernails Problem. / ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This / We Want Tailors To Start Using Ankara To Make Face Masks - Boss Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.