Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) (46921 Views)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Her Birthday - Pictures / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
ShangTsung000:
Last Merry Christmas to all nairalanders. May we not see this kind of hard Christmas cum 2023.

PO will make it better.

PO23.

Please edit your comment.... Which one is "last Merry Christmas"
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by bezimo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
addexx:
Where una dey see this kind sweet looking wife na.? Na Bonga bonga fish I dey see everywhere undecided

William's didnt find this type of fine wife in 9ja oh..Lol Just so you know!

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Gentleswift(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
AdaSunshine:
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the LORD.

When you, as a man, find the woman that is meant for you, she will help put your life in order and give new meaning to your life.
What beautiful family.
with time, you begin to hear things like, "marry someone that have sense". Marriage currently, is no longer what it used to be. Marriage na scam.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by babajero(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
AdaSunshine:

When you, as a man, find the woman that is meant for you, she will help put your life in order and give new meaning to your life.
What beautiful family.
Look at the second picture, they will not last, I wish them good luck o, but the truth have to speak.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
Crystalom5:
everybody wife just fair
Wahala for dark ladies oh.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
jeromestarks:

She can not be met for you when she has given her Virginity to another man by opening her pvssy for him to put his penis.

The woman that will put a man's life in other for a long time will be a Virginity for him.

Never commit to a woman who has been mounted be another man because of two eggs and indomie. Only a fool would do that. Men shouldn't be foolishness.

A na akogheri
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
bezimo:

William's didnt find this type of fine wife in 9ja oh..Lol Just so you know!

She's Igbo in case you are missing that part
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
His family is cute
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by jeromestarks: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:

A na akogheri
It's not too late.
They can't grow old together. Soon he will regret marrying her and you will read about their sandals on social media.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Goldmynemaniac: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
AdaSunshine:

What beautiful family.
Nonsense!

Only Jesus, through the Gospel, instills order into a life.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
addexx:
Where una dey see this kind sweet looking wife na.? Na Bonga bonga fish I dey see everywhere undecided
Lie!

There're more pretty girls in Nigeria than ugly ones.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
See has been putting in work to stay cute.

God Abeg... Bless me with a pretty and loving woman like this.

I dey try na.. God.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bahamas95:
Lie!

There're more pretty girls in Nigeria than ugly ones.
As ironic as this may sound... This is actually very correct.

There are more pretty women than they are unattractive ones.

Let's ditch the word "ugly".

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by NaBanga: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
After what happened to Chioma and Davido, everyone is hiding their small children. May God help Nigerians. :'
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:

That is doing more than you could do
i dont do fraud ma
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by wisdomkid: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
AdaSunshine:

What beautiful family.

I thought this is Mr Righteous talking... Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Crystalom5:
everybody wife just fair
buy cream for your wife no dey look another man pot of soup grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by bezimo(m): 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:

She's Igbo in case you are missing that part

But based in America..not Aba..hope younger aware.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by spartachico(m): 2:25am On Dec 26, 2022
hello Nairalanders ,sheybi una see almost every christmas pictures by others celebrities since morning abi ,but shey una notice say this particular one and maybe one other one, them hide their child face from the photography , Yes which means the husband is saying i am the celeb and yall know my wife ,leave my innocent daughter from your ugly comments.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:53am On Dec 26, 2022
AdaSunshine:

What beautiful family.
Word

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Beautiful family.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2022
bezimo:

But based in America..not Aba..hope younger aware.

I'm very much aware where she's based and that doesn't change the fact where she's from.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

It's not too late.
They can't grow old together. Soon he will regret marrying her and you will read about their sandals on social media.

No, I won't read about their scandal.... not every marriage is shaken by divorce. Know that and have peace of mind.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Wow marraige sweet oh...

I go run ham 2023 by God's grace

Not marriage but love for the right partner.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by DaInferno(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2022
highchief1:
e never born.female kids r no kids I pray God gives him a child soon
wtf?!
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Kollabo419: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2022
mmadu5:
Ugly couple and kid

U Mumu sha
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by tranxo(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2022
addexx:
Take a bonga fish and nurture it into a catfish.

Believe it or not, that's the work many men (and women) put in, to get to a finished stage others (like you) admire.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by addexx: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
tranxo:

Take a bonga fish and nurture it into a catfish.

Believe it or not, that's the work many men (and women) put in, to get to a finished stage others (like you) admire.

And then after nurturing the bonga fish it suddenly realize it's Titus fish then big and abandons you for a bigger sea to swim in.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by tranxo(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
addexx:

And then after nurturing the bonga fish it suddenly realize it's Titus fish then big and abandons you for a bigger sea to swim in.
You have inferiority complex.

Be the bigger sea. Try it. You can.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by bezimo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
OdefaGirl:

I'm very much aware where she's based and that doesn't change the fact where she's from.

She is an American citizen based in America and so is different from what we see in Abia or Abambra.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
bezimo:

She is an American citizen based in America and so is different from what we see in Abia or Abambra.

Eziokwu?....... Really?

If that's the case, you guys should do well to be specific when mentioning "Igbo girls" or "Nigerian girls" rather than talking like class one kids then.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by bezimo(m): 4:41am On Dec 27, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Eziokwu?....... Really?

If that's the case, you guys should do well to be specific when mentioning "Igbo girls" or "Nigerian girls" rather than talking like class one kids then.

Get lost class one akuya.
Go look for your mate to banter with.

William's picked a fine American girl..as wife..after seeing the nonsense yeyecious girls in 9ja..you coming to me with some B.S of oh she is igbo..bla bla..mtchw! Besides who asked you? Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama / Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" / Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.