Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) (46917 Views)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Her Birthday - Pictures / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
bezimo:

Get lost class one akuya.
Go look for your mate to banter with.

William's picked a fine American girl..as wife..after seeing the nonsense yeyecious girls in 9ja..you coming to me with some B.S of oh she is igbo..bla bla..mtchw! Besides who asked you? Nonsense

Why is this one raging like a naked mad man? No be me keep you for the condition you dey ooo. You never see clean girl date, na American wife dey hungry you. You will never get that if you remain in this your miserable condition. I said what I said. Talk with facts next time, don't think you are discussing with your villagers.... Brunella is based in UK, not America and Williams didn't meet her in America as you emptily alleged but on Facebook. No dey yarn dust
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Mryacks: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2022
AdaSunshine:
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the LORD.

When you, as a man, find the woman that is meant for you, she will help put your life in order and give new meaning to your life.
What beautiful family.

Amen! 2nd paragraph...my prayer!

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by bezimo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Why is this one raging like a naked mad man? No be me keep you for the condition you dey ooo. You never see clean girl date, na American wife dey hungry you. You will never get that if you remain in this your miserable condition. I said what I said. Talk with facts next time, don't think you are discussing with your villagers.... Brunella is based in UK, not America and Williams didn't meet her in America as you emptily alleged but on Facebook. No dey yarn dust

Your father is the mad man..comfirned
Who to date is the least of my challenge..typical useless 9ja girl.. always trying to orient serious issues around marriage, relationships..Lmao!

America is just 1 hr drive from my city, I enter and return as I like, its not a place I go looking for wife since I dont lack one, just so your pathethic brain gets that fact.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2023
bezimo:

Your father is the mad man..comfirned
Who to date is the least of my challenge..typical useless 9ja girl.. always trying to orient serious issues around marriage, relationships..Lmao!

America is just 1 hr drive from my city, I enter and return as I like, its not a place I go looking for wife since I dont lack one, just so your pathethic brain gets that fact.

I said what I said..... Deal with it
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by bezimo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
OdefaGirl:

I said what I said..... Deal with it

Mtchw..like what you said makes any difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel / World's Top Single Female Billionaires / Young Man Who Fought To Get Davido's O2 Concert Jacket Shows It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.