Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart (2425 Views)

Akon: P-Square's Separation Broke My Heart / Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once / Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by victorisreal02: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2022

A Ghanian 9jaflaver fan sent us this to publish, on how he found out that his serious girlfriend does massage with happy ending, which is another term for massage with sex at the end of it…

Dear 9jaflaver, keep my identity anonymous as you publish this…

My girlfriend said her profession is massage and that’s what she does, Last month, I boldly asked her whether she sleeps also with the men and she said never. She only does the massage……… Are you ready for the story?

She comes around to my place weekend and within few minutes she has to meet someone at this hotel and that, I wanted to find out myself so I spoke to a friend of mine who said I shouldn’t trust her, and suggested we test her to be sure is she does happy ending or not, so last week, I drove to my friend’s place at Tema and he called her on his phone, when she picked, my friend told her he wanted massage and she asked where he got the number from, and my friend told her someone recommended her service, it’s not funny o guys, I cried that day.

My friend asked her how much she will charge and she said 400 Ghana cedis for an hour. She mentioned she provide relaxation massage, tissue massage and things. This girl open her mouth and said for happy ending which is another word for sex after massage, she will charge 600 Ghana cedis, in order for us to be sure whether she understood the happy ending, I couldn’t believe it but I wanted to just have evidence and just let her go. Cos I was doubting myself that maybe I was wrong about her, I knew she will know I was around when she sees my car, so I sent the car to some washing bay for them to wash it and keep it for me to come for it later. Don’t doubt…… The moment you feel there is something wrong, trust me, True bro. My friend was like we should just forget her and I said no we shouldn’t.

We waited for about 2 hours and the phone ranged and she said she was at the gate.

They came to the room and I was there under the bed very quiet. My friend removed his dress and told her that before she will start the massage, he prefers sex first before the massage, she wanted the massage first but my friend said no. Finally she agreed and they had sex.

Guys it was heartbreaking and at the same time funny for me. I just told myself finally, my conscience was right. They had sex for about 20 minutes and when they were done, my friend said he wants to use the bathroom first before they start the massage.

When he went to the bathroom, I texted her to ask where she was and she said she is at a friend’s place to pick some items. When my friend came back, she did the massage for him. When she was finally done, my friend told her he wanted another round of sex, the girl then said he has to pay another 200 Ghana cedis then. (I nearly laughed under the bed). They used condom.

My friend then said it’s ok and that he didn’t have money. She then said ‘eihhhh you live in this big apartment and you don’t have money? Esewoara”

She then dressed up an took the money and left

I know some of you blame my friend. But guys I wanted to get a prove for myself so that once I have it, I am done with her, when she left, I came out and told my friend I was done with her totally. I didn’t plan to catch her in the act, it would have been the biggest disgrace.

In the evening when I got home, I packed all her stuff, her dresses and shoes and put it in an Uber and sent them to her, before that I called her to find out if she was home and that I will be delivering something to her through Uber. So she shouldn’t go anywhere. When the items got to her place, she called me but I never picked. I then just sent her a message saying I was no longer interested in the relationship and that got to do with her job so we should just part ways, I never returned her calls, I never blocked her. The next morning, I changed my door keys, that was how the relationship ended

Source:- https://9jaflaver.com/my-girlfriend-does-massage-with-sex-for-men-how-i-found-out-broke-my-heart-heartbroken-man-speaks-up/

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by njelrapheal: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Things de occurr
Re: My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by chiefolododo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wetin massage go lead to before ?
Re: My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by dawnomike(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Sorry bro... I like the way he handled the whole saga maturely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by Starzo: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
na una wey still dey do 'serious relationship' with Al these hoeloshos roaming the streets I blame
Re: My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by Msports: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Starzo:
na una wey still dey do 'serious relationship' with Al these hoeloshos roaming the streets I blame
Very bad
Re: My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by Figger(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Your display of maturity is top notch.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by jaeyking(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wow
U really displayed maturity
Your friend had a taste

Well I hope u get a better girl next time

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by ruggedtimi(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Haha u are new in the game....if a girl writes on her social media "Masseur" and sometimes "masseur/happy ending". Na there way of hiding their hookup and making it look good just Incase their relative comes across their page
Re: My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
Having a girlfriend is an emotional burden.It can lead to depression.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Figger:
Your display of maturity is top notch.
Which maturity?You know how him heart go dey burn when the foam dey hit him head under the bed when him friend dey pound her?The babe go dey moan join.Why him no continue with the relationship if him mature tru tru?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by FODA(m): 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
Which maturity?You know how him heart go dey burn when the foam dey hit him head under the bed when him friend dey pound her?The babe go dey moan join.Why him no continue with the relationship if him mature tru tru?
I no fit try am oh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by betshopagent(m): 2:06am On Dec 26, 2022
In jet li's voice "I found my taishi." Bro found his taishi(truth) and japad grin
Re: My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by captainking(m): 7:23am On Dec 26, 2022
I experienced similar sometime ago..
I discovered she does happy ending a lot..
I did not tell her when I discovered.. I kept my cool and continued knocking her with CD. When I was tired.. I broke up with her. Mind you. I asked her if she does Hally ending in her job.. She said... Never... That only her boss does that. I kept my cool but investigated secretly..
Run away from women who say they work as masseuse.. They are all hookers
Re: My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by Lamanii22(f): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2022
Omooor….. things are happening o… the way the guy stayed calm under the bed while they were banging needs to be studied though… plus he handled the matter really well
Re: My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by Wealthv(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2022
So you just laid under the bed while they f*cked and while your friend received his massage undecided
Story for the bored and h*rny.......
Re: My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart by Gadafii: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Girls are useless, Accra chapter grin

Stop having serious relationship with these girls, especially this type that does massage, seeks clothes online, heavy Instagram and tiktok presence, school teacher, nurse

Just collect your 3 points and move on, they don’t deserve the commitment and resources you pour into maintenance that unprofitable relationship

I learn long ago to always be the side nigga or bestie, let the serious boyfriend take care of her baggages

As hustling naija guy, stay away from relationship, build your self and your wealth, you can live a happy and comfortable life without women wahala, if you need them, get them to do what you want her to do and move on, na transaction don’t commit to it

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna & Chris Brown? / Psquare Acquires N435m 'squareville' In San Francisco (PHOTOS) / F*ck You, I'm Moving On To Start My Life--wizkid Tells Banky W?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.