Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,580 members, 7,854,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen (53168 Views)

Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 1Sharon(f): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Emaprince:
lol...this is funny.

Again...how many Nigerian working women helps their hubby's out financially?

The women that are extremely stingy and keeps their money for themselves while they enjoy their mens money?

The same women that told us that mens money is very sweet to spend.

Keep lieing to yourselves.

If the men are not rich, how is it possible that they can do this? How far will a poor man's salary go??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 1Sharon(f): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dybala11:

Liar, most Nigerian women sees taking care of bills as the husband's sole responsibility. grin

Yes it's a man's job. But a Nigerian woman whose husband isn't rich has to contribute aswell. Her opinions don't matter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
1Sharon:

If the men are not rich, how is it possible that they can do this? How far will a poor man's salary go??

Are you minding them? Sole providers oshi

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 1Sharon(f): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2022

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Emaprince: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
1Sharon:

Naija women doesn't ask you how much you earn. As long as you are a man, you must go out there and make the money the way your fellow men are making it. Thats how dumb Naiaj women reasons which pushes most men into illegal means of earning..in order to not meet fire at home.

I can count a few occasions where different men have walked up to me on the street..begging for any amount so they can take home to feed his familly cos their work which pays dailly probably had issue. The men are begging cos their wives will never take NO. However NO man raises hell if the wife isn't bringing anything home. By default, thats not her duty anyway. So do your home chores in peace. Even though these days na maids dey do the home chores..so I dont even know what yall are blabbing about.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Thazard(m): 12:19am On Dec 29, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Man go hustle sweat and blood to bring money, pay rent, still buy you things, protect you.
And you serve him empty plate because him no help for kitchen.

Next time she ask for money, give her empty wallet, for not following you to work to hustle money.

Nonsense and female stupidity
gringrin
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Truvelisback(m): 12:27am On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by sharone21(f): 12:52am On Dec 29, 2022
Okonandmary:

the difference is that the man is putting down his money to take care of the family while she pockets hers

So how do u think these families are even successfully run?

Women don't need to put down their salaries, they can decide to help out with food stuffs, partial fees of the child, certain family projects etc.

See, it is NOT today, Nigerian mums have been helping out, just that some who married ANYHOW men, later showed these women pepper so ladies of these days are trying not to invest in vain but with sense.

Many of these women I know are the bread winners.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Bossjakande: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2022
cococandy:

He doesn’t plan to live long apparently
I know I will see u here jumping as a parrot u are a home braker dat love it when family divorce yet u are happy in marriage. Did u think this is right did u know it is a big sin in marriage not to serve hubby food. And on chrismass day and will bring problem in marriage.anybody dat is like marriage to brake up God will purnish dat person.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by UnimkeAk(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2022
ibkayee:

Yes yes every street rat posting from a hole somewhere is richer than everyone's whole family grin

Yes I'm richer than your future generations
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Bossjakande: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2022
ibkayee:

I'm not single, neither am I in my mid thirties but I hope to be one day, God willing grin

Lmao is it now a flex to not live to see a certain age? Like I don't get cheesy

keep decieving urself Coco datmost of u listen to dat talk against marriage is married with two children.ask her if she ever got mind to serve her hubby empty plate of food. Let her sware she can do dat. I pity u
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Bossjakande: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2022
socialmediaman:

No man should be compelled to do chores. This is an insult and embarrassment to womanhood. I bet she'll cook for herself and whole family if she was living alone or with her parents, why make a big deal out of this?
check Coco blogs. She dey cook everyday ask her who shes cooking for. I pray datour young girls are not influence negatively cos dis pple like to lie on internet. Cook for hubby in real life decieve pple on internet.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2022
Bossjakande:
keep decieving urself Coco datmost of u listen to dat talk against marriage is married with two children.ask her if she ever got mind to serve her hubby empty plate of food. Let her sware she can do dat. I pity u
I will get married and have 28 children today if you write legibly once and for all

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Bossjakande: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
ibkayee:

I will get married and have 28 children today if you write legibly once and for all
ibkay i work from monday to saturday 6 days.d only day to rest yet u say i should cook with my wife or she deny me food is dis right? U will born boy or u gat a brother if wife deny drm food and ur aware will u be happy.dont lie to me is dis right. How is London dear
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bossjakande:
ibkay i work from monday to saturday 6 days.d only day to rest yet u say i should cook with my wife or she deny me food is dis right? U will born boy or u gat a brother if wife deny drm food and ur aware will u be happy.dont lie to me is dis right. How is London dear
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Dybala11(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
1Sharon:

Yes it's a man's job. But a Nigerian woman whose husband isn't rich has to contribute aswell. Her opinions don't matter.
Ok o. But as for me o, I consider wives to be helpmates hence they should render help to lessen the burden on the husband even in time of abundance. The husbands should help uplift their wives too. And then the issue of mutual respect too is there, no verbal, emotional and physical abuse must be tolerated. These are some of the things that can make a relationship stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
1Sharon:

Is it not Nigerian men in America that have been killing their nurse-wives because she refused to give them her salary??

How breadwinner go dey eye woman salary?

Pls stop the cap.

The Nigerian women that are hawking pepper, frying Akara with their young children, do they look like they're being provided for by their husbands ?

If the men could afford it they wouldn't have their wives and kids in vulnerable situations.

Nigerian men in America aren't killing their wives because of salary but because of betrayal and cheating. Many of these men bring these women from Nigeria, fund their education by working round the clock, then the woman turn around and backstab them by calling the police on them or taking their kids away from them

Inbregards to breadwinner which are majority men, Many breadwinner dont ask their wives for her salary.

Also frying akara and hawking pepper is women entrepreneurship, lets be realistic, the fund to start those businesses always come from the men.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
sharone21:

So how do u think these families are even successfully run?

Women don't need to put down their salaries, they can decide to help out with food stuffs, partial fees of the child, certain family projects etc.

See, it is NOT today, Nigerian mums have been helping out, just that some who married ANYHOW men, later showed these women pepper so ladies of these days are trying not to invest in vain but with sense.

Many of these women I know are the bread winners.

Houses that are successful run is because the family cut their coat according to their size.

Nobody say there aren't good women who help out but men are also getting smart, they also want to protect their own finances and also provide for the home, so that if the woman change oneday, they can have enough money to move on.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 1Sharon(f): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Okonandmary:

Nigerian men in America aren't killing their wives because of salary but because of betrayal and cheating. Many of these men bring these women from Nigeria, fund their education by working round the clock, then the woman turn around and backstab them by calling the police on them or taking their kids away from them

Inbregards to breadwinner which are majority men, Many breadwinner dont ask their wives for her salary.

Also frying akara and hawking pepper is women entrepreneurship, lets be realistic, the fund to start those businesses always come from the men.

Yes I acknowledge that there are other factors involved aswell but doesn't refusing to give your spouse your salary fall under betrayal?

So If wife approaches you and says she wants to hawk pepper with your young children for the sake of being an entrepreneur, you'd be okay with her doing that kind of job and involving your kids

Your comment makes no sense. Those are not the kind of jobs you do for the sake of being an entrepreneur, you do them to survive.

Stop the cap. If their husbands were rich and could afford to take care of them, they won't be doing those kinds of jobs.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 1Sharon(f): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Bossjakande:

Only if the woman is struggling, ultimately running the home is the woman's role.

If men lost their job, they'd want to women to step in and provide extra income.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by cococandy(f): 1:28am On Dec 31, 2022
ibkayee:

grin
I didn’t even read it. Hurts my brain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 1:29am On Dec 31, 2022
cococandy:
grin
I didn’t even read it. Hurts my brain
Omo reading his comments is like solving a puzzle grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by cococandy(f): 1:31am On Dec 31, 2022
cheesy
ibkayee:

Omo reading his comments is like solving a puzzle grin

Yea honestly. That’s why I stopped trying

Now when he makes a long post, double trouble. I just skip

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 1:31am On Dec 31, 2022
cococandy:
cheesy

Yea honestly. That’s why I stopped trying

Now when he makes a long post, double trouble. I just skip
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
1Sharon:

Yes I acknowledge that there are other factors involved aswell but doesn't refusing to give your spouse your salary fall under betrayal?

So If wife approaches you and says she wants to hawk pepper with your young children for the sake of being an entrepreneur, you'd be okay with her doing that kind of job and involving your kids

Your comment makes no sense. Those are not the kind of jobs you do for the sake of being an entrepreneur, you do them to survive.

Stop the cap. If their husbands were rich and could afford to take care of them, they won't be doing those kinds of jobs.

Many of the cases of Nigerian men that killed their wives was because of betrayal in the form of cheating by the women and the women trying to take the man's property and nothing to do with salary.

On the issue of selling pepper, hawking onion and frying akara. Many of these women who did that especially those selling pepper and onion etc, had their own shops and buy these goods in large quantity, in order to reach their consumers faster, they decide to hawk them. And their is nothing wrong in frying akara, there have been success stories from all these type of endeavors.

Btw, traders of those days were doing worst than that to create wealth for the future generations.

Is involving your children in your trade a bad idea to you.... must everyone have an a/c and a office to be called an entrepreneur

Everyone has to start from somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man / Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.