Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen (53116 Views)

Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Ay04z(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Honestly..... Am very lazy with house chores... Women dey try...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 1Sharon(f): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

I won't be surprised if she pays bills in the house as well attending to all domestic work.

The average Nigerian man has convinced himself he is a sole provider and will often role play as one online lol

The everyday women we see working in all sectors are not throwing their money into the ocean

Anyway looks like it's playful banter between them

The thing is that most Nigerian men are not sole providers. They can't afford to do so.

Their woman needs to work just like they do.

Only the middle class-rich can financially carry a wife and children.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Ayobeck(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Don't wori,u too serve am fake alert vise versa lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by doggedfighter(f): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
Married men especially the ones with kids should spend less time at the gym and help out more at home.

The man deserves to go hungry or better still upgrade his gym membership to cover his dinner since the gym is his first home.

There can't be two adults at home and only one will be sweating on home chores.

This is my two cents and anyone who doesn't feel alright about it should not attack me but please remain single.

I hope you know you deserve a hug. A big hug.

You are a good person.

May good things happen to you and for you !

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by GistFullGround: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Some ladies are turning their own heads upside down.
This couple is doing fine, so face your own home & repair it!
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by NoToPile: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Richy4:
No be say I wan praise all womenOoo... Honestly some of them dey try...

Imagine returning from a function with the whole family like Church or any outing for that matter, Some of us usually get tired and exhausted...

But Na she go still enter kitchen go fix some thing wey the family go eat... No question asked about it... Where she got those little extra energy to go inside the kitchen and cook since we attended the same function , I can't tell... Some times we men takes some of those little things for granted...

Anyways, I will use this golden opportunity that festive period has offered to salute the women in the house who are doing all things possible to keep their homes... Well-done..

Uncle praise if you want to praise which one be some women dey try. Shey e get any woman wey no dey do the scenerio you described below the bolded?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Foolishness.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by MarketDispatch: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Okay
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Adakintroy: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Richy4:
No be say I wan praise all womenOoo... Honestly some of them dey try...

Imagine returning from a function with the whole family like Church or any outing for that matter, Some of us usually get tired and exhausted...

But Na she go still enter kitchen go fix some thing wey the family go eat... No question asked about it... Where she got those little extra energy to go inside the kitchen and cook since we attended the same function , I can't tell... Some times we men takes some of those little things for granted...

Anyways, I will use this golden opportunity that festive period has offered to salute the women in the house who are doing all things possible to keep their homes... Well-done..

Everyone get role. If I no pay rent she no get kinthen to enter in the first place. She needs to thank God. Many de find men kitchen to enter

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Sharon:

The thing is that most Nigerian men are not sole providers. They can't afford to do so.

Exactly, but let them tell it they are the sole breadwinners in every family

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Mercury12(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Is this play? What type of play is this

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by kweensheba: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
The lady is right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by NoToPile: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Sharon:

This table you are shaking... Our Nairaland males don't like to hear it.

Wait for it they are coming for you

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by kazyhm(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
The marriage would very soon fold up

I understand as a bachelor, there is how you arrange yourself.....but when you marry, there are certain expectations which makes you vulnerable.......if the other party is now sharing their own peculiar duty for you without them taking up part of your burden......there would be problems.....and very soon the center will not hold......I would rather go back to bachelor hood than add unnecessary stress to my life.

And most importantly, when these help me started attracting penalties! Hmn

Besides, When being tired becomes punishable, marrying second wifeis moral.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Silentgroper(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
Married men especially the ones with kids should spend less time at the gym and help out more at home.

The man deserves to go hungry or better still upgrade his gym membership to cover his dinner since the gym is his first home.

This is my two cents and anyone who doesn't feel alright about it should not attack me but please remain single.
Well there cant be two adults at home and only one is tasked with the financial stability of the home...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Zeezenho: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
This what you get as a poor married man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by marlow1962(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Don't add salt and Maggi to the story so you can get likes. Na only to cook dinner Naim she do this nonsense. Not household chores.

Let's not support nonsense.
U dy mind dat guy, na mugu em b na

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Menclothing: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tik tok video way do.u expect

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by marlow1962(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
NoToPile:

This table you are shaking... Our Nairaland males don't like to hear it.

Wait for it they are coming for you
Make she dy der dy fool her self, nobody is coming for here.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Berezuski: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nonsense
All for the gram
Swear say both of you no plan this stunt
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by NoToPile: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Roger3D(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
I swear by God if this woman no leave my house before nightfall eh..... angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Sharon:
If a Nigerian wife refused to help her husband with the bills at home, the man will be upset too.

She has every right to be upset.

So how many of them are helping out with the bills

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Silentgroper(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
The woman is crazy cheesy

Lagos is worse than Anambra, but Lagosians are busy shouting Ipob and the east is worse! No be this same Lagos wey I never spend 24 hours and I was almost kidnapped and lost my phone to those agbado fools.

If you like go and vote for Tinubu, poverty go wire una.
U no sabi waka ni... grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
JeffreyJunior:

I.will never forfeit my health or gym membership for a morsel of bread. I will make sure I do everything within my own powers as a human being to reach 70 years with strength in my bones, I will not allow myself become a vegetable before my 70th birthday if I'm alive to see it. I will reap the rewards of my kids and will not be in the grave due to stress induced ailments while my wife goes to endless ọmụgwọ.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 1Sharon(f): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Silentgroper:
Well there cant be two adults at home and only one is tasked with the financial stability of the home...

Is that your logic? Well there cant be two adults at home and only one is tasked with cooking, cleaning and child rearing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 1Sharon(f): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Okonandmary:

So how many of them are helping out with the bills

A lot. Because most Nigerian men cant afford to be sole providers.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by VEHINTOLAR: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
The voice - over was poor and what's that "shannel" "shannel" nonsense I kept hearing ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by FuckSilly: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bastard
Senseless
Useless
Arrogant
Disrespectful BĪTCH

I WILL DEFINITELY DIVORCE ANY BĪTCH THAT TRIES THIS WITH ME.

USELESS GENERATION.

NA SO HER PAPA DEY HELP HER MAMA FOR KITCHEN?

OLORIBURUKU ỌMỌ ẸRAN

THIS IS ONE OF THE FOOLING CHARACTERISTICS OF GIRLS WITH NUMEROUS BODYCOUNT...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Man Bought His Dad A Truck And His Dad's Reactions Will Amazed You(Video) / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.