Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas (49295 Views)

12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8HN99pXf6w

A popular vloggers girlfriend just broke up with him now because he told her he wants to have a time out with his daughter by taking her out alone this Christmas but the girlfriend wouldn't have any of it and broke up with him.

Seriously, some girls are dumb. How can you love a man and not love everything about him including his kids? What if it's your own child, won't she be the one proudly posting it that father and babygirls time out alone? But because it's not her own biological child now, she's getting angry.

This one is just a gold digger. She's not ready to be a responsible mother and wife.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by money121(m): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2022
Wahala

Endtime girlfriend grin grin

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2022
IamPlato:
All of you are just saying rubbish... The girlfriend has the right to be angry.

As a girlfriend she wants to be taken out on that day, she doesnt hate the daughter of the man, she hates the fact that he wants to put her aside and take only his daughter.

Many of you will do worse in that situation... It's easy for many people to open their basket mouth and judge others until you find yourself in that situation.

I know, as a human being she has every right to feel somehow about the arrangement but not to the extent of breaking up with him. At least new year celebration is still there and they'll ( she and her man) both have a time out together. That's what we call love... Sacrifice but here she's not willing to sacrifice.

You think love is about sweet sweet all the time? I said it in church that true love is enduring, patience, sacrifice and pains. A good example is Jesus christ.look at all he went through, yet he still loved us till death and after death.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Guyman01: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2022
@OP after showing this news to my Ekuke dog instead of the usual barking of "Waooo wao, wao wao" it is now barking like a mix breed of Germany Shepherd and Rottweiler "Hoof hoof, Grrrrr Hoof hoof" cheesy
Thanks for posting

24 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by nkemoma(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2022
The Vagina crew and their unnecessary drama..

She expected nigga to be putting IT IN not taking her OUT

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by HomeTutorsPro: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Anotheeeeer...
Banga!!!!
The man though.
Why not take both of 'em out?
At least she'll get to show whether she'll be a good step mum or not.
Seriously, I don't blame the lady. It's a sign that she'll be struggling for the man's attention if they eventually get married.
The man is supposed to make the lady bond with the little girl, especially during Christmas, and not leave her behind to go out with his daughter alone.
Maybe there's something about the lady he did not include in this story.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Starships4u(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Can i unsee this?
Like WTF?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by WonderManly(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Imagine! Well...

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by sylve11: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2022
OP, na beg I dey, abeg return my data. Abeg. sad cool

But I like where he said God works mysteriously; that's true.

cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by iamoyindamola(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Dumb dumber dumbest
Typical life cycle of slay queens

8 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by madridguy(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2022
cheesy
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by chigoziri2403(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Women see their fellow women as competition
Even if she's 6 months old

But to be honest,I would be happy that she left

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by money121(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Wahala grin grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by dynicks(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2022
God works in mysterious ways!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Abolodje: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2022
It’s a Win for my gee anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by JOACHINpedro: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Bullet dodged successfully

13 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by sofiscatedmoron: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Is she feeding u?,No,. Does she pay your bills? ,No, then thunder fire her odolondolo there

11 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by reiddecuti: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Na them. Always acting drama and wants to trend with nothing to offer.

Drama crews!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2022
Woman are worst creatures you must live with , one wife means one demon, two is three demon but those marrying many wives are devil themselves.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Kekydiv(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2022
Story
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by buygala(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2022
Dis one na two-fighting, nothing serious cool

Wake me when Pesin die or the matter reach police Station

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Tannhauser(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2022
wink
I hope tbis isn't a joke/skit/cruise.
Thank God I was fed the Redpill as a child by MY OWN MOTHER.
This gender is dangerously manipulative and insonsitive to the point of sociopathy.
This same woman will rain curses on a man for refusing to take care of her five children from five fathers.
Anyway, she has no respect or even regards for the man, she sees him as weak and she could e right. Don't be surprised if the idi.ot goes back to beg her after all this social media show. Some men are worthle.ss SIMPS

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by marlow1962(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2022
-
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by YoungLionken(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2022
Avoid or have a contingent plan, when your woman starts threatening break up, at every slightest provocation...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by emperordelis(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2022
I for believe you,but you're na blogger,you live off attention..For all it's worth,this one fit be another bobo juice.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by RZArecta(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2022
Everything na skit for these people undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by josilcool(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2022
The guy should just move on to the next available.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by callmevirus(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2022
I heard that the girl's mother is in Europe
Now who loose?
My brother face your daughter and that gold digger alone, if to say that she's someone's baby mama won't she be spending time with her own daughter, leave her!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by JoeNL22(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2022
I hope the man and his daughter are OBIDIENT? And for the girl. She should be trained to be OBIDIENT because its better than been an urchinson of stupidest proportions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Ex / Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.