Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? (215119 Views)

Yi Mu Cao And Xi Xian Coa In Nigeria Now For Blocked Fallopian Tubes... / Tubal Blockage – What Tests Can Be Done To Know If You Have Blocked Tubes / Natural Remedies For Treating Blocked Fallopian Tubes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Blendy77(f): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2011
Hi, just so you know, a colleague of mine got her BFP today after 4 years of ttc. Just last month, we talked about flushing and she said she was going to try it out. Fortunately for her she did the blood test today and it was positive. So it actually works!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by pslm23(f): 1:51am On Oct 08, 2011
I am currently doing my 1st IVF because i found out after 8 years of different diagnosis that I both my tubes were seriously blocked and had hydrosalpinx. I had surgery 2 months ago to cautherize my tubes at the point of the hydro and now no fluid is leaking from it into my uterine cavity,
The blocked tubes and hydro were the reason my 7 IUIs never worked and the doctors never told me my tubes were like super bad./ I had to switch REs to find out ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2011
Cauterised should mean the same thing as tubal ligation or cutting the tubes off right? I wish you all the best in your IVF cos women with cut tubes tend to have better results in IVF. You might even end up with twins and even tripplets cool (if you want) because the transfered embryos will have enough space to implant without any hindrance. I have done 4 IVFs in two of the best centers in Naija with no luck but now that my tubes are dry and looks ok, I hope either natural or IVF conception works for me. My gynae has told me to try for 2 months naturally and if no luck, I'll go back to IVF. I wish you all the best as I pray along with you.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by CasieJ: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2011
Use felopio it works and pray $ have faith it is well, Amen, [b][/b]
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2011
Have you tried it before or do you know anyone who has used it with results? All the feritility forums online, no one has ever mentioned that they used it except for the testimonials they have on their website. unlike other fertility aids like ovulex, cyclogest and other fertility drugs, you will see people who are ttc claiming they've tried them out. So give us scientific and physical evidence that felopio works and they are not there just to take advantage of desperate women.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Blendy77(f): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2011
Hi everyone, is there any success story from anyone after the hydroturbation/flushing? Mine was BFN sad sad sad
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by udoka2: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2011
mine was BFN too,my Dr prescribe oral progesterone for me, cos my progesterone level was very low.  l read online that the time l took it was not when l supposed to take it for conception, that l suppose to take it after ovulation, but my dr recommended it before ovulation i.e cycle day 10 - 20. it only made me to have very moderate and painfree period.  This cycle am starting it after ovulation.  l track my ovulation with u/s.  l trust God for a testimony for all of us.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2011
We just need to trust God and remember all waiting mothers in prayers. Mine too was negative, the period actually came after 6 weeks but was too scared to do a test or anything cos I really didn't want to get disappointed if its negative so was really sad when the reds knocked at my door on saturday. The annoying aspect of the whole thing is that I'm in the UK on an official assignment so can't even buy any ovulation tabs like clomid or metformin. It just didn't occur to me to take some from Naija in case this circle doesn't work.
Progesteron is from day 14 or so cos its actually supposed to be taken after ovulation to aid implantation. One thing ttc mothers should always do is cross-check online for a second opinion before taking any drugs, you will definitely find something close with google search engine cos our Doctors are also prone to making mistakes and sorry is all you get at the end. (That is if he is decent enough to render an apology) God will answer all of us soon.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by shiloh2012: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2012
@ Udoka2

Please what is the name of the oral progesterone you were prescribed.

I need to shoot up my progesterone levels as I have always been told its quite low

I have tried to research which to use that will be very effective

Secondly please can you mail me concerning the contact details of your gyne that has a private hospital at sabo, yaba.( his phone number, full address of the clinic) I want to call him to arrange to meet him as per the flushing. been told I have blocked tube. How is his expertise and how well equipped will you say his pratice (clinic) is

Can you recommend me to go there for flushing

kindly reply me on 'shiloh2012@yahoo.com'

God bless
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by TSpayne: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2012
A nasty complication of HSGs is Infection. In your case it was very acute. You ought to sue.
I really dont know why everyone is crazy about over-zealous pre-marital fertility testing.
If you were sure you didnt suffer from any infections in the past, there was absolutely no need for an HSG.
Still you should be thankful its only a partial blockage there is still a chance at natural conception. Otherwise you would need a salpingectomy and IVF.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by wizdomuche: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2012
have you try pamata suri liquid is excellent. 08033759021
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Omofranca(f): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2012
No need to remove; tubes can be manually unblocked with massage. Where US treatment (http://www.clearpassage.com/infertility/blocked-fallopian-tubes.php) is not an option, you can unblock them yourself! See step-by-step instructions at: http://www.natural-health-for-fertility.com/massage-for-fertility.html

Alternatively, you can try a registered, Festac based naturopath, Dr (Mrs) Chinyere Ogbonna; one of her specialties is massage. I promise to get her current number ASAP. Meanwhile, you can start trying the self fertility massage immediately if you are at the appropriate time(after menses before ovulation) of your cycle.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by shiloh2012: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2012
@ Udoka2

Please what is the name of the oral progesterone you were prescribed.

I need to shoot up my progesterone levels as I have always been told its quite low

I have tried to research which to use that will be very effective

Secondly please can you mail me concerning the contact details of your gyne that has a private hospital at sabo, yaba.( his phone number, full address of the clinic) I want to call him to arrange to meet him as per the flushing. been told I have blocked tube. How is his expertise and how well equipped will you say his practice (clinic) is

Can you recommend me to go there for flushing

Kindly reply me as per your advise on flushing and doing it with him. My mail is 'shiloh_2012@yahoo.com' Sorry I mistyped my email in the initial post

God bless
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by agiboma(f): 7:28am On Feb 13, 2012
@ OP I have a history of blocked tubes, my right tube was blocked and i scheduled the surgery to remove the blockage, by the time of the surgery the doctor went to conduct the procedure but the tube cleared on its own, since then I have gone on to have a beautiful healthy baby boy who is now 18 months. My cousin also had block tubes it took her over 10 years but she eventually had a baby boy who recently turned 1. I do know of many other women who had blocked tubes had the surgery to clear them and went on to have children (one of them was my cousin's mother). She had the surgery 3 times and went on to have 3 children. So please stay encouraged, and dont remove your tubes.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2012
agiboma:

@ OP I have a history of blocked tubes, my right tube was blocked and i scheduled the surgery to remove the blockage, by the time of the surgery the doctor went to conduct the procedure but the tube cleared on its own, since then I have gone on to have a beautiful healthy baby boy who is now 18 months. My cousin also had block tubes it took her over 10 years but she eventually had a baby boy who recently turned 1. I do know of many other women who had blocked tubes had the surgery to clear them and went on to have children (one of them was my cousin's mother). She had the surgery 3 times and went on to have 3 children. So please stay encouraged, and dont remove your tubes.

@Agiboma,
Thanks for sharing your story. Çongrats on the birth of your son. Yours was a miracle and I really rejoice with you. These women you're talking about that had their babies, was it also thru tubal surgery? Cos I've read on the net and also made enquiries about this tubal surgery stuff and was told its not always effective as the percentage of the tubes opening and enabling a woman to have a life baby is very minimal. So if these women actually got pregnant after tubal surgery, then they must be very lucky. I'm working on something sha and by God's grace when it manifests, I will share the good news with everyone. Thanks once again for sharing.

@Boay
Please what's the name of the drug you're refering to? If its NAFDAC approved, then please state the name here so we can cross check on the net to verify your claims. Thanks.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by agiboma(f): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
@ Rust

Yes the women i am talking about went on to conceive naturally, here is how it went:

1.) they had the surgery got pregnant,
2.) had their babies,
3.) their tubes became blocked again
4.) so they had the surgeries and went through the whole process again

Prior to each pregnancy they had the surgeries. GL girl sending BABY DUST your way.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by fribet72: 4:22pm On May 17, 2012
i used the drug to unblock my tubes try it it will also work for you, i am not the producer or distributor but i will help you get it call me on 080855693958
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Blendy77(f): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2012
Thank you all for all the advice and prayers. God has been gracious. I did a 5th IVF January this year at Bridge. It was negative after I was maltreated, hyper stimulated and admitted for a while due to my protruding tummy as a result of their carelessness. I was just too sad so didn't bother to share my ordeal. Anyways, I went back for a 6th cycle after my hubby encouraged me to return to George's. To the glory of God, our prayers of 6years, blocked tubes and drinking of different concoctions, surrendering my body for different procedures has come to an end. Thanks for all ur advice and encouragement. Will be going for 8weeks scan in less than a week to see how many implanted. I need all ur prayers now than ever before and above all, I pray our God will answer all our remaining TTC sisters soon. Don't give up.

10 Likes

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by ipio(f): 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
@Blendy77, waoh.... God is indeed a miracle worker, God bless & keep u & d babies, am wishing u triplets, u will always be in my prayers.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Blendy77(f): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
Thanks Babes, I need those prayers badly o! And I really believe God for multiples to compensate me for these 6yrs. Even if its one, I'll be eternally grateful to Him. The scan is just few days away.
ipio: @Blendy77, waoh.... God is indeed a miracle worker, God bless & keep u & d babies, am wishing u triplets, u will always be in my prayers.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by osankem: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
@Blendy, God has truely blended everything together for your good. Hey! 6 good attempts? God has proved himself in your life o. There's truely light at the end of the tunnel. I have gone through several of your comments in different TTC related issues, i discovered that as at this time last year, you were almost giving up, but my dear see what God alone can do........... Am specially believing God for triplets 4u o, i know those miracles have stuck! God indeed makes all things beautiful in his time. Please upload your full testimony soon!

To all the TTC mamas in the house, keep trusting, our miracles are close by because God isnt thru with the distribution yet.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Blendy77(f): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2012
The poster won't be needing the flushing of tube stuff anymore cos God has already answered her prayers.
Thanks a lot Osakam and all my other TTC mothers, God who did mine will answer all our remaining waiting mothers. Depressed and fustrated were the least used to describe my case then. But I thank God for everything.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Blendy77(f): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
You guys should help me and thank God o! God has been good and faithful in all my travails. The scan showed 2 embryos implanted. We're having twins! Please someone should tell me am not dreaming. Been celebrating in tears since I returned from the clinic today. God has been wonderful after all this 6yrs of hopelessness. I thank all of u for putting me in ur prayers. God bless you all and remember all our waiting mothers soon!

18 Likes

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Blendy77(f): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
You guys should help me and thank God o! God has been good and faithful in all my travails. The scan showed 2 embryos implanted. We're having twins! Please someone should tell me am not dreaming. Been celebrating in tears since I returned from the clinic today. God has been wonderful after all these 6yrs of hopelessness, 6 ivf, 3 HSG, one of which I got an infection leading to blocked tubes. I thank all of u for putting me in ur prayers. God bless you all and remember all our waiting mothers soon!

8 Likes

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by ipio(f): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
Waoooo Blendy Dearie, am celebrating & thanking God wit u,am so veri happy for u, God will keep u n d babies,am praying for u, God bless u all.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by doubleblessing(f): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
Congratulations Blendy!!!I'm so so happy for you.
The Lord will keep you and these blessed ones,strength from above will be your portion...I'm so excited. It is well with you.

For me,the IVF cycle starts in few weeks @ Georges.. Hmmm...My emotions' been a mixture of "everything"...... For all waiting moms,our joy shall surely be full. Love you all.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by MATOFO(m): 12:54am On Jun 27, 2012
WHAT IS HEALTHY LIVING?
Our physical appearance is a reflection of our state of health. Being overweight is an indication of a highly toxic body due to poor digestion and blood circulation and an inefficient defecation cycle. It is also a manifestation of an unhealthy lifestyle characterized by a high cholesterol diet and a sedentary lifestyle.
When one is showing signs of aging, it is a warning that the body is starting to deteriorate and is becoming a sure candidate to chronic diseases, cardiovascular and heart problems. Hence, managing our health is essential to sustain ourselves, not just to look good but also for us to function at our peak while doing our daily activities.
However, there is more to healthy living than just eating well, exercising and seeking cure when the need arises. Edmark’s Healthy Living Catalog presents four basic steps called the Power 4 Slimming and Beauty Program that will jump start your journey to health and over-all fitness.

STEP 1 : DETOXIFY
Detoxification is an indispensable step towards your journey to healthy slimming. When your digestive system is clogged, your body is unable to absorb essential nutrients. Before nourishment or slimming can take place, you must first detoxify your body of excess fats and toxins.

STEP 2 : BURN FAT AND NOURISH
Next is burning fat from the body and getting the right amount of nourishment. You will notice that as fat is burned, your body’s metabolism is improved. You will start feeling lighter and more energetic, and the body becomes better at assimilating vitamins and nutrients from the food that you eat.

STEP 3 : BALANCE AND CLEANSE
Follow-up with a routine that will balance your body’s acidity and alkalinity. Cleanse your system with a rich supply of oxygen. Fortify your immune system with vitamin C and speed up the slimming process with Calcium.

STEP 4 : REJUVENATE
Finish up by rejuvenating the body with a dose of antioxidants that will provide maximum blood and heart health benefits, and proteins for healthier and smoother skin.

Edmark addresses the need for a natural and holistic approach towards beauty, anti-aging and over-all longevity with its latest addition to the Healthy Living Product line, the Beauty Pack. Composed of Bio-Elixir, Bubble C, and CoCollagen, the Beauty Pack is indeed “beauty packed from the inside out.”

Step 5 : Reverse the age of your organs
Bio-Elixir is an ALL-NATURAL HGH RELEASER that helps you to look young, feel young and BE YOUNG. Bio-ELIXIR’s unique formula from the USA, produced after years of research and development is both safe and effective with no side effects.

Bubble C is a refreshing instant orange beverage loaded with natural Vitamin C and Calcium that gives you refreshing energy in every bubbly burst. Get your daily dose of Vitamin C and Calcium with Bubble C! Every glass is equivalent to the Vitamin C content in three fresh oranges

Cocollagen is a chocolate flavored beverage enriched with high grade quality marine collagen that nourishes your skin to make it firm and lift the signs of aging, thus reviving its naturally healthy and youthful glow.

Contact Matthew on 08023238593 or 08062811414 for details
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by TawaTemi1(f): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2012
Blendy77: You guys should help me and thank God o! God has been good and faithful in all my travails. The scan showed 2 embryos implanted. We're having twins! Please someone should tell me am not dreaming. Been celebrating in tears since I returned from the clinic today. God has been wonderful after all these 6yrs of hopelessness, 6 ivf, 3 HSG, one of which I got an infection leading to blocked tubes. I thank all of u for putting me in ur prayers. God bless you all and remember all our waiting mothers soon!

wao, I cant help but shed tears of joy while reading this testimony of yours. God has really done it 4 u. Belief and action (work towards it) gives you good result.
See what d Lord has done,I rejoice with u my sister. You shall deliver safely IJN.
See the irony of life,it was my 1yr old son that mistakenly pressed my phone while playing with it and opened this thread. I had him after going through a fibroid surgery and 10months later was able 2 conceive naturally.
8 out of the 10 months were sex with condoms cos d fibroids were taken from my womb.
You can imagine what few mothers go through before having a child!

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by tosho07(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
try herbal treatment it is economical and effective
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by osankem: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2012
Blended Blendy,
Am so happy for you! Iyabeji............... God truely never fails. Your case is a reward of the type of waiting God speaks about, that though it tarries, we should wait; for it must surely come! God who gave those beautiful seeds to you after all, will watch over them till the very day you will hold them in your hands. You're in my prayers, not unto supplication but thanksgiving. We will join you to testify in a few month's time.

All fruitful mothers in waiting, God is not asleep and he's no man that he should lie, he has said it and he will bring it to pass. You just Keep trusting and see Blendy's testimony as yours! Baby dusts to all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Men, FORGET VIAGRA. Do These To Increase Your Penile Size And Strength. / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / Skin Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.