Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? (215120 Views)

Yi Mu Cao And Xi Xian Coa In Nigeria Now For Blocked Fallopian Tubes... / Tubal Blockage – What Tests Can Be Done To Know If You Have Blocked Tubes / Natural Remedies For Treating Blocked Fallopian Tubes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by wholesomegrace: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Blendy77:
tongue

@blendy, thanks for this post, i've gone thru it all.

Please, this doctor that does tubal flushing, do you have a mobile line i can use to reach him. Tanks and God bless. Best regards
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Rukkington(f): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Good day ma'am,

please, I want u to explain dis scan result cos I
dnt really understand it

Pelvic Scan
Uterus 36mm AP
36mm TS
68mm LS

Endometrium normal
nil gestation sac

Ovaries. normal 29mm left cyst

Adnexa nil POD fluid collection

Diagnosis. Normal uterus
Left cyclical cyst

I have been TTC for 4 months now...... Please wat is guiffebao used for
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2016
Hello house, please who knows how much hormonal profile analysis is done
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by decency8: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2016
@tearose pls send me ur no I need d serrapeptease
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by wholesomegrace: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rukkington:
Good day ma'am,

please, I want u to explain dis scan result cos I
dnt really understand it

Pelvic Scan
Uterus 36mm AP
36mm TS
68mm LS

Endometrium normal
nil gestation sac

Ovaries. normal 29mm left cyst

Adnexa nil POD fluid collection

Diagnosis. Normal uterus
Left cyclical cyst

I have been TTC for 4 months now...... Please wat is guiffebao used for

I googled this..............

GUFEI BAO
Every woman is an incubator of infection. How is that? Dead sperm cells in a woman left over a period of time can cause harm to the body. When you menstruate, not all the blood actually goes out. Some cluster in there and form stasis or stale menstrual blood.
When these impurities stay in your body for a long time, they escape into the blood and water system and this is one factor what results into most gynecological problems like fibroid, blocked tubes,ovarian cysts, etc
So periodically flushing out these internal rubbish from your system is necessary.
And that is what Gufei Bao does for you. Gufei bao is an insertion pill that works wonders in the reproductive area of every woman.
It is a new concept of beautifying from Ancient Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Among its wonders are the following:
1. It clears internal waste from your system through the vagina
2. Prolonged use Makes your skin shiny,rosy ,removes wrinkles and brings out the charm in every woman
3. Protects you from gynecological diseases e.g fibroid, ovarian cyst, vaginitis, infections, pelvic inflammation, etc.
4. Balances PH value in the vaginal area making in intolerant to infections
5. Dredges fallopian tube
6. Removes offensive vaginal odour
7. Stabilizes menstrual cycle and prevent/rectify early menopause
8. Increases sexual desire
9. May serve as a natural contraceptive as prolonged use tightens the vagina
10. Promotes blood circulation & prevents accumulation of stale blood.

Take your scan result to your doctor.

However, your diagnosis is clear. You have a normal normal uterus but with cyclical cyst on ur left ovaries.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by wholesomegrace: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
99billiondollar:
Hello house, please who knows how much hormonal profile analysis is done

It depends on the lab.

All this labs around get comma and question mark.

I know the lab Brigde clinic uses is very good. I think Clina-Lancet is also good.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by wholesomegrace: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
@ blendy77, please assist. I posted sometin here
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Rukkington(f): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
wholesomegrace:

I googled this..............
GUFEI BAO
Every woman is an incubator of infection. How is that? Dead sperm cells in a woman left over a period of time can cause harm to the body. When you menstruate, not all the blood actually goes out. Some cluster in there and form stasis or stale menstrual blood.
When these impurities stay in your body for a long time, they escape into the blood and water system and this is one factor what results into most gynecological problems like fibroid, blocked tubes,ovarian cysts, etc
So periodically flushing out these internal rubbish from your system is necessary.
And that is what Gufei Bao does for you. Gufei bao is an insertion pill that works wonders in the reproductive area of every woman.
It is a new concept of beautifying from Ancient Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Among its wonders are the following:
1. It clears internal waste from your system through the vagina
2. Prolonged use Makes your skin shiny,rosy ,removes wrinkles and brings out the charm in every woman
3. Protects you from gynecological diseases e.g fibroid, ovarian cyst, vaginitis, infections, pelvic inflammation, etc.
4. Balances PH value in the vaginal area making in intolerant to infections
5. Dredges fallopian tube
6. Removes offensive vaginal odour
7. Stabilizes menstrual cycle and prevent/rectify early menopause
8. Increases sexual desire
9. May serve as a natural contraceptive as prolonged use tightens the vagina
10. Promotes blood circulation & prevents accumulation of stale blood.
Take your scan result to your doctor.
However, your diagnosis is clear. You have a normal normal uterus but with cyclical cyst on ur left ovaries.

How much is the product and how can it be use... Also, can a pregnant person use it
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Fumbaby: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rukkington:

How much is the product and how can it be use... Also, can a pregnant person use it

Pregnant woman can't use guifei bao,
Guifei bao is 8k while clean point tampon is 3k both are effective and the same.

You can contact mumihaja for clean point tampon
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Rukkington(f): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Fumbaby:

Pregnant woman can't use guifei bao,
Guifei bao is 8k while clean point tampon is 3k both are effective and the same.
You can contact mumihaja for clean point tampon

I am not actually pregnant buh am TTC... I jez want to be careful
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Fumbaby: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rukkington:

I am not actually pregnant buh am TTC... I jez want to be careful
Okay, go ahead with any of your choice it works like magic
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Gambros: 6:37am On Jan 27, 2016
Please my fellow mama's, I have been ttc for getting to 2years. I have been following up in the thread and appreciate Blend77 for creating this thread. Hope ur twins are doing great.
Everyone, please assist me with ideas. I visited bridge clinic and was diagnosed of endometriosis. The doctor in bridge clinic advised me to take microgynon and fertilovite endo. Which Ave taken for two months now. Fertilovit endo alone is 26k and to afford it every month is not moimoi. Just yesterday, my hubby called same doctor in bridge and he advised we go for IVF as that is the only option as my ovaries have been affected by the endometriosis. Pls Ave not been myself since that yesterday. Pls I need advise or if there are other things I could take in place of fertilovit endo. Thank you and baby dust to all of us.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Fumbaby: 6:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Gambros:
Please my fellow mama's, I have been ttc for getting to 2years. I have been following up in the thread and appreciate Blend77 for creating this thread. Hope ur twins are doing great.
Everyone, please assist me with ideas. I visited bridge clinic and was diagnosed of endometriosis. The doctor in bridge clinic advised me to take microgynon and fertilovite endo. Which Ave taken for two months now. Fertilovit endo alone is 26k and to afford it every month is not moimoi. Just yesterday, my hubby called same doctor in bridge and he advised we go for IVF as that is the only option as my ovaries have been affected by the endometriosis. Pls Ave not been myself since that yesterday. Pls I need advise or if there are other things I could take in place of fertilovit endo. Thank you and baby dust to all of us.

Why not try another hospital? Preferable 1 private hospital and another government either LUTH (nurse kaffybill can help you there) or LASUTH
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by mumihaja(f): 6:51am On Jan 27, 2016
CLEAN POINT/ BEAUTIFUL LIFE TAMPON
Suitable to the people:
1.Abnormal vaginal discharge(Leucorrhea),vagina itching,Irregular menstruation,Menstrual pain,
2.Endometritis,cervical erosion, ,annex inflammation,vagintis,pelvic inflammatory,yeast infection and other kinds of gynecological diseases. 3. ovarian cysts,uterine fibroids and other uertus disease 4. Melasma,dark spots,bad sexual life.
Specifications: These tampons are manufactured for the purpose of treatment and as a preventive measure for the conditions mentioned above. The manufacturing process of tampons is based solely on the holistic ingredients of the traditional Chinese medicine that has been around for more than 5000 years. There are a few dozens of Chinese herbs and other holistic components in these tampons that support proper female reproductive organs function and prevent the development of more serious gynecological ailments.These ingredients regulate the function of endocrine gland secretion, normalize blood circulation, improve facial skin complexion/wrinkles/hyper-pigmentation. They also treat the following gynecological ailments: endometriosis, cervical erosion and dysplasia, pelvic inflammatory disease, hemorrhoids (aids in wound healing, bleeding cessation, removal of nodules).Clean Point tampons are manufactured in the most sterile environment that has been approved by the "GMP" standard (quality standard). They do not contain any chemical additives and have passed more than 1000 clinical trials that confirmed the safety of the ingredients - they cause no side effects and are absolutely non-toxic.
Main changes after using tampons
First step:Generally,the tampon will be pulled out from vagina after 3 days later. you can see that the tampon is bigger than because it adsorpts lots of toxins from vagina, vaginal itching, pain, odor and other gynecological symptoms were relieved.
Step two: erosion, thick secretions and bacteria adsorbed on the tampon were discharged continuously.urinary frequency,urgency were disappear gradually,leucorrhea was reduced and the odor disappeared.
Step three: enhance the vaginal tissue metabolism,fast healing of the vaginal and uterine wound caused by childbirth,abortion, and becomes smooth to restore the womens vagina.
Step Four: ovarian androgen secretion of hormones return to normal levels, regulating qi and blood, balance the endocrine,
Directions:
1. Thoroughly wash your hands and open the pouch containing one tampon;
2. Pull out the string of the tampon;
3. Insert the tampon inside vagina approximately 7 cm deep;
4. You must remove the tampon 3 days later;
5. One pill can be used for 3-5 days
6. Clean vagina with warm water
7. Insert next tampon 24 hours later after removing the first one;
8. Used for healthcare for the perineum;
Recommendation for usage of the beautiful life Clean Point tampons:
Use tampons for prevention of gynecological diseases
Avoid having sexual intercourse during treatment. In case you wish to have sexual intercourse, you must remove tampon, thoroughly rinse your vagina and wait 3 hours prior to having intercourse
Recommended treatment is 6 tampons. In case of chronic diseases, you need to repeat treatment 2-3 times (12-18 tampons)
In case of endometriosis and vaginal inflammation, you need to have 4 treatments (24 tampons) In case of pelvic inflammatory disease, you need to have 5 treatments (30 tampons)
In the absence of any acute/chronic gynecological diseases, use 2 tampons a month for preventive purposes
After sexual intercourse you may use 1 tampon to eliminate risk of bacterial infection
You may use tampons while traveling as a preventive measure against possible bacteria
You may use tampons after swimming in a pool
In case of abortion, it\'s recommended to use at least 3 tampons
Warning:
Do not use tampons 7 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a tampon
Do not use tampons during menstruation, or if you are pregnant or if you are a virgin
Avoid using tampons, if you are allergic to any ingredients of the tampon (see the ingredient listing above)
Main Igredients:
Refined from Osthol, Stemona sessilifolia (Miq.)Miq, Kochiascoparia, motherwort,Rhizoma smilacis glabrae,Angelica,Rhizoma chuianxiong and borneol.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by mumihaja(f): 6:55am On Jan 27, 2016
@Rukkington, the Clean point tampon helps tp unblock tubes
@Gambros, clean point helps treat endometriosis, just read it carefully and if you are interested you can send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com
A pack is 3k, try it for 2cycles
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by mumihaja(f): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2016
Here's another product that is very effective
Tiaojing Cu N Wayun, it clears tubal adhesion and unblock Indication:
irregular menstruation
amenorrhea
dysmenorrheal
infertility caused by the spleen deficiency and blood stasis. less blood and blood clot
Lower abdomen cold and pain during menstrual period.
Particularly for infertility.
Health Function:
1. Warming kidney
2. strong spleen
3. regulate menstruation.
4. Regulation of the endocrine
5. enhance female reproductive system function, 6. improve immunity
7. effectively resist the reproductive system pathogenic organisms infection
8. regulating the female endocrine
9. Active female normal ovulation
10. stimulate the follicles to develop into eggs, 11. improves the progesterone function.
12. the complete elimination of habitual abortion
13. promote blood circulation
14. dissolving tubal adhesion
15. make fallopian tubes unblock
16. increase the oxygen supply for the uterus, 17. improve the fertilized egg implantation rate.
Usage: If it is taken for female infertility, please starting on the 5th day of menstrual cycle then take for 20 days every month. The normal conceiving rate is about 25%, therefore Cun Yun Wan need to been taken at least 3-6 months to see the result
100% herbs,no side-effects to health

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by wholesomegrace: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2016
Gambros:

I haven't seen any treatment regarding infertility coming cheap. Even iya alagbo's, thier price goes up sharply, except those that have the fear of God. You just have to strong and look unto God and not unto the doctors.

I would advise u take up the bull by the horn and start a natural process of detoxifying your body. You need to know the cause of the endometriosis and this site as well as others which you can google will help you.

http://healthwyze.org/reports/570-curing-endometriosis-through-natural-methods

It talks about how to live a healthy lifestyle, exercise and supplements to take. While you are doing this, you can begin to save for medical interventions. Its good you prepare your body very well, reduce stress level ( I am 7 years .....going to concieve.... and not tcc by God's grace) so i understand the endless cost that goes into this.

All the best dear.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2016
decency8:
@tearose pls send me ur no I need d serrapeptease

I sent you a PM
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by decency8: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2016
@tearoses am in abuja
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2016
decency8:
@tearoses am in abuja

Ive responded
tx
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Rukkington(f): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2016
mumihaja:
@Rukkington, the Clean point tampon helps tp unblock tubes
@Gambros, clean point helps treat endometriosis, just read it carefully and if you are interested you can send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com
A pack is 3k, try it for 2cycles

I don't av any of d ailment u listed buh av not been able to conceive..... I will start ovulation either today or tomorrow.. Is it advisable to use it after ovulation as I dunno if God will say yes dis time
I av been TTC for 4 months nw
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Blendy77(f): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
wholesomegrace:
@ blendy77, please assist. I posted sometin here

Raheem hospital. No 32, olatilewa st lawanson Lagos. Tel: 017614667.

This information has been posted before on 4. I just copied it from there.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by PresVA: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rukkington:

I don't av any of d ailment u listed buh av not been able to conceive..... I will start ovulation either today or tomorrow.. Is it advisable to use it after ovulation as I dunno if God will say yes dis time
The scan you did, was anything seen? Were you diagnosed of any ailment? If No, I really wouldn't advice you start taking all these before you disrupt your cycle et al.. 4months is a short time, you'll get pregnant soon.. one can only be classified as having issues with pregnancy after one year of trial... Please don't start taking drugs over nothing, except your doc diagnosed you of something. .
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by decency8: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
@tearoses tanx for d number
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by wholesomegrace: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thanks blendy, i actually saw the number but was doubting if it would work.

I will try sha.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Gambros: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
wholesomegrace:

I haven't seen any treatment regarding infertility coming cheap. Even iya alagbo's, thier price goes up sharply, except those that have the fear of God. You just have to strong and look unto God and not unto the doctors.

I would advise u take up the bull by the horn and start a natural process of detoxifying your body. You need to know the cause of the endometriosis and this site as well as others which you can google will help you.

http://healthwyze.org/reports/570-curing-endometriosis-through-natural-methods

It talks about how to live a healthy lifestyle, exercise and supplements to take. While you are doing this, you can begin to save for medical interventions. Its good you prepare your body very well, reduce stress level ( I am 7 years .....going to concieve.... and not tcc by God's grace) so i understand the endless cost that goes into this.

All the best dear.

Thank you so much Wholesome grace. I am much grateful. I would read up about the clean point. I also would like to check in any other lab to re-confirm the result obtained from Bridge clinic concerning the endometriosis bc I have never heard of this even as Ave done several scan on hospitals. Please who knows another trusted fertility clinic that has capable doctors and reliable equipments. Thank you.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Rukkington(f): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
PresVA:
The scan you did, was anything seen? Were you diagnosed of any ailment? If No, I really wouldn't advice you start taking all these before you disrupt your cycle et al.. 4months is a short time, you'll get pregnant soon.. one can only be classified as having issues with pregnancy after one year of trial... Please don't start taking drugs over nothing, except your doc diagnosed you of something. .
OK Thnx..... Doc said d left cyclical cyst(29mm) can't prevent conception because it comes and goes and treating it will disrupt my ovulation....
Aside that, I don't have any problem
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by mumihaja(f): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2016
Rukkington:

@Rukkington, a woman is supposed to have unprotected secs with a man for 12months (1 year) and if pregnancy doesn't occur in that period that's when she can be treated for infertility hence the term TTC.... don't jump into where you don't belong yet.....TTC has its own worries and if you bring that worries on u when it's not yet time you could experience delays cos anxiety doesn't let pregnancy stay....so my dear, relax and enjoy your marriage and your pregnanc will come, meanwhile you can be taking prenatal drugs to help prepare your body and you can use the Clean point tampon to clean your tubes and uterus while waiting......secondly when age is not on ur side or u have a medical condition that will make you have fears that you might not be able to conceive then you can see ur gynae for help

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Rukkington(f): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2016
mumihaja:

@Rukkington, a woman is supposed to have unprotected secs with a man for 12months (1 year) and if pregnancy doesn't occur in that period that's when she can be treated for infertility hence the term TTC.... don't jump into where you don't belong yet.....TTC has its own worries and if you bring that worries on u when it's not yet time you could experience delays cos anxiety doesn't let pregnancy stay....so my dear, relax and enjoy your marriage and your pregnanc will come, meanwhile you can be taking prenatal drugs to help prepare your body and you can use the Clean point tampon to clean your tubes and uterus while waiting......secondly when age is not on ur side or u have a medical condition that will make you have fears that you might not be able to conceive then you can see ur gynae for help
Thnx ma'am... D statement "don't Jump into where you don't belong" really cracked me up..... I will relax and hope in God den but u didn't reply to my questn concerning d time of usage since am OV presently
Also, I dunno wat prenatal drugs are.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by mumihaja(f): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Rukkington:

Thnx ma'am... D statement "don't Jump into where you don't belong" really cracked me up..... I will relax and hope in God den but u didn't reply to my questn concerning d time of usage since am OV presently
Also, I dunno wat prenatal drugs are.

@Rukkington, clean point tampon is used 3 days after your period and since you are trying to conceive all medications stops before O except prenatals.......they have pregnacare conception or you can go to any pharmacy or chemist to buy routine drugs, it contains all you need.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Rukkington(f): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
mumihaja:

@Rukkington, clean point tampon is used 3 days after your period and since you are trying to conceive all medications stops before O except prenatals.......they have pregnacare conception or you can go to any pharmacy or chemist to buy routine drugs, it contains all you need.
Thnx ma'am
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by wholesomegrace: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Gambros:

Thank you so much Wholesome grace. I am much grateful. I would read up about the clean point. I also would like to check in any other lab to re-confirm the result obtained from Bridge clinic concerning the endometriosis bc I have never heard of this even as Ave done several scan on hospitals. Please who knows another trusted fertility clinic that has capable doctors and reliable equipments. Thank you.

If you are in Lagos, i would advise Island Maternity. Its a little stressful, but they have experienced doctors. I did a laparoscopy there and was really impressed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply)

Men, FORGET VIAGRA. Do These To Increase Your Penile Size And Strength. / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / Skin Care

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.