Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Man Breaks Piggybank, Packs Money He's Been Saving To Buy Xmas Gifts For GF - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Breaks Piggybank, Packs Money He's Been Saving To Buy Xmas Gifts For GF (469 Views)

Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks Piggybank, Packs Money He's Been Saving To Buy Xmas Gifts For GF by mohammedadam: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzEPB9Gf8xs

A young Nigerian man, @anieprobeauty, has gone online to show people how much he loves his girlfriend and everybody has been praising him.

In a very short video, he brought out his piggybank and broke it to access all the money he has been saving in 2022.

After getting the money out, he arranged them to get his girlfriend some very beautiful Christmas gifts.

He bought her things like a wig, chocolate and jewelry. The lady was overwhelmed with joy.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1511355-man-breaks-piggybank-packs-s-saving-buy-christmas-gifts-girlfriend/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Piggybank, Packs Money He's Been Saving To Buy Xmas Gifts For GF by lawanifumila: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Is because he don't have sense, the girl will later force sense into his head with heartbreak.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Piggybank, Packs Money He's Been Saving To Buy Xmas Gifts For GF by chisomfavourudo: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tomorrow now, she will wake up and told him dah she isn't ready for marriage... Some of my gender shah...

God bless him richly and make his sacrifice worth it.�
Re: Man Breaks Piggybank, Packs Money He's Been Saving To Buy Xmas Gifts For GF by Johnflowey1738(f): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
cool cool
Intentional man.
The guy don plus up with this girl.
Re: Man Breaks Piggybank, Packs Money He's Been Saving To Buy Xmas Gifts For GF by chiefolododo(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na was oo

Re: Man Breaks Piggybank, Packs Money He's Been Saving To Buy Xmas Gifts For GF by duro4chang(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Simp
Re: Man Breaks Piggybank, Packs Money He's Been Saving To Buy Xmas Gifts For GF by Mindlog: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
chisomfavourudo:
Tomorrow now, she will wake up and told him dah she isn't ready for marriage... Some of my gender shah...

God bless him richly and make his sacrifice worth it.

Which sacrifice? shocked

He is simply trying to fill a basket with water and God has no business with such venture.
Re: Man Breaks Piggybank, Packs Money He's Been Saving To Buy Xmas Gifts For GF by fyzaila: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nairaland men are different from any other social media forum men i swear. Their perception on women is on another different level grin. Just read all the comments above me. None can even give the guy kudos 4 been best boyfriend of the year

(1) (Reply)

. / Woman Said "Alexa Remind Me That I Don't Need A Man" Then This Video Came Up / Seun Needs To Sit Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.