Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,086 members, 7,859,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce (49160 Views)

Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Bigmouth3: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zki2Q3WTEg

Georgina Rodriguez

A woman can never give you a gift that you cannot afford

6 Likes

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by DestinyNigga: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Messi fans right now. After realizing that Cr7 remains the only GOAT grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by ufotunang: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Her country won the world cup, so she compensated him.
... compensate him so that he does not cry about the world cup issue abi �

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by DWJOBScom(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
post=119447187:
Beautiful �

FACT OF LIFE!!!

The wall of a solid relationship begins with a solid WALLET.

Yes o

Just give a woman what she wants and watch her pampers you to high heavens with everything in her disposal.

We Rise!

Lol cheesy
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by broadcast0Ng: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
You are in the same shoes so no wahala
Hehe... Wishing you big success nonetheless... ���
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by WHITELIGHTER: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Date better girl, una nu dey agree....
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by treatise: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
fergie001:

Georgina Rodriguez

Which business the woman dey do abi na Ronaldo give her make she give am back?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by oloyedewaris(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
BlackAIIDay:

Same way your dad couldn't impregnate your mum, your neighbor Sir Uche compensated him
Why are you people always pained when Ronaldo is trolled, to the extent that you start insulting each other parent

Ronaldo no Sabi sey you dey exist ooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by lagonovo: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sirheny007:
Ordinary 3in1 boxers wey my exBabe buy me since 2017,
Shey still dey talk "After what I did for him"

See Royce na.. cry
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by JasonScoolari: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Why are you people always pained when Ronaldo is trolled, to the extent that you start insulting each other parent

Ronaldo no Sabi sey you dey exist ooo
These are the attributes of Ronaldo fans....

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by sadiyamuhammad: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cool

Is this better than failing to win world cup throughout is football career tongue

Cristiano Ronaldo son will have to break the only record of his father failure to win the world cup throughout is football career
tongue.
For the whole of Africa as a continent, who has come closer to Ronaldo's achievements?
None!
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by olisaEze(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Funny thing there is he has to act like he cares! Not even a Rolls Royce can make up for a disastrous last World Cup outing of a career! Nice gesture though, the poor woman would have been tired of his sulking since. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
post=119447187:
Beautiful �

FACT OF LIFE!!!

The wall of a solid relationship begins with a solid WALLET.

Just give a woman what she wants and watch her pampers you to high heavens with everything in her disposal.

We Rise!

Lol cheesy
The non binary zombies rise

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Haveyoueatentod: 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
I just dey laff..e just be like say human being wan dash God earth meanwhile na God get earth grin
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by oloyedewaris(m): 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thegamingorca:

I tire for these ppl
Her dad was a convicted drug criminal in Argentina who spent years in jail

She probably doesn't want to relate with him, reason she doesn't consider herself argentine

But she is still related to Argentina
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Urheadmaster(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
I think of reshidi yekini tongue
HeroHero:

For the whole of Africa as a continent, who has come closer to Ronaldo's achievements?
None!
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Lamasta(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na this kind news we won dey see for Naoraland now
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by oloyedewaris(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
These are the attributes of Ronaldo fans....
Like, I dont know their problem,

Once you troll or compare him to Messi,

you'll start hearing things your generation can't achieve what he achieved

Am I comparing him with my generation before?

This is football and trolls make it interesting

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I think of reshidi yekini tongue
grin
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by sunnymaster(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Chelsea fans in Nigeria deserve a good platform for communication where only Chelsea news and updates will be allow.

Join our Chelsea fans page and relate with your fellow fans.

Our aim and objectives

1. To build the strongest WhatsApp group in Nigeria
2. To be aware of things happening within the club
3. To meet different people from Twitter and get the latest updates
4. And to build a strong community for ourselves.

Contact us to get add up:
+237 75055358

And for now you can click the link below to become a member

https:///IvuPi0GXDsA0C4vUVSZ4N5
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by JasonScoolari: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Like, I dont know their problem,

Once you troll or compare him to Messi,

you'll start hearing things your generation can't achieve what he achieved

Am I comparing him with my generation before?

This is football and trolls make it interesting
I don't go to their level, I just torment them with Messi's dominance. grin

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by bukatyne(f): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Good gesture.

Take it a notch higher by getting him a gift he really needs/wants.

You Iive with him so would know that.
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by doneback04: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
[quote author=fergie001 post=119446664]

Georgina Rodriguez

She wants to used this one to console Ronaldo to stop crying for the world cup Messi won
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Ted4real: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
See engagement price
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Zonefree(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
What a nice compensation from his Argentine girlfriend.

I am really happy for him.
Jay, e don do abeg grin

Merry Christmas and happy New year in advance, blood.

Where you dey celebrate the Christmas?
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by yusluvad(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cool

Is this better than failing to win world cup throughout is football career tongue

Cristiano Ronaldo son will have to break the only record of his father failure to win the world cup throughout is football career
tongue.
And the last time I check, not winning World Cup doesn't mean a player is a failure. World Cup come and go every 4 years, but the games you play week-in week-out, and every seasons matters most. Take it or leave it, CR7 is one of the greatest to play the round leather ball in the history of the game...

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by JasonScoolari: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Jay, e don do abeg grin

Merry Christmas and happy New year in advance, blood.

Where you dey celebrate the Christmas?
Messi Christmas To You blood... I dey Waff-town dey turn up for Jesus.

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by FireUpNow(m): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sirheny007:
Ordinary 3in1 boxers wey my exBabe buy me since 2017,
Shey still dey talk "After what I did for him"

See Royce na.. cry
Is your your ex babe your sister? Na wa ooo
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Zonefree(m): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Messi Christmas To You blood... I dey Waff-town dey turn up for Jesus.
Correct.

You're doing the Lord's work. Peace be upon you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by lukency(m): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:
From money wey she work abi?
This one na coolio brother abi dem dey mad together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by generalwo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:
From money wey she work abi?
.. How e take concern you? Na u get the money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Players Who Have Never Played For The National Team / Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC / Chelsea Vs Man Utd - 2 : 2 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.