Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,055 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce (49161 Views)

Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Confirm4real(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
If Nigerian woman mistakenly buy this for her husband eeh make my name no be my name again...

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cool

Is this better than failing to win world cup throughout is football career tongue

Cristiano Ronaldo son will have to break the only record of his father failure to win the world cup throughout is football career
tongue.

Because you're the one saying it?
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:
From money wey she work abi?

You're very handsome o
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nigerian girls will avoid this thread like Cancer. Something they will never try

3 Likes

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by okuta007: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
What a nice compensation from his Argentine girlfriend.

I am really happy for him.

Ronaldo keeps f VC king his Argentin girlfriend back to back and Messi with the world cup cant stop that grin grin grin grin

oya food don don messi slaves go soon pounce on me grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Like, I dont know their problem,

Once you troll or compare him to Messi,

you'll start hearing things your generation can't achieve what he achieved

Am I comparing him with my generation before?

This is football and trolls make it interesting

Yeah, Messi and his fans are perfect

Ronaldo and his fans are wailers

Congrats

Next

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Tumblr: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
yusluvad:
And the last time I check, not winning World Cup doesn't mean a player is a failure. World Cup come and go every 4 years, but the games you play week-in week-out, and every seasons matters most. Take it or leave it, CR7 is one of the greatest to play the round leather ball in history...

Una no talk this thing before Messi win any international cup oh. What changed?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by basty: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cool

Is this better than failing to win world cup throughout is football career tongue

Cristiano Ronaldo son will have to break the only record of his father failure to win the world cup throughout is football career
tongue.

Can you atop mocking C Ronaldo with your bad grammar?
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Kollabo419: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see my Nairaland congregation buying me rolls Royce before the end of this year.

This I have seen
Oga shift abeg
Do give away we go buy you
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Aspirila: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zki2Q3WTEg

Georgina Rodriguez

@pochantas come and see good wife material,no be the ones to dey hates on men.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by LordErrk: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cool

tongue.

WRONG. Ronaldo's son won't have to work for shii if he doesn't want to, because he has a right to live the way he want.
The way some of una dey carry this football on top your head eh, e come be like you dey chop for their house everyday
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Roboto11: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Reinaldo:

You're very handsome o

Thanks.

People say so a lot but sometimes I think they are pulling my leg.

grin
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:
you deserve a stingy woman. That's when you ll know that whether you give her money or she's working, she's the owner of your life, money and property.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Urheadmaster(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na my own style of writing my brother

basty:

Can you atop mocking C Ronaldo with your bad grammar?

And incase you don't like it, do yourself a favour and go kiss transformer
tongue.
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by yusluvad(m): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tumblr:

Una no talk this thing before Messi win any international cup oh. What changed?
Bàbá am a die-hard Messi fans, love Leo much more than Cristiano (×100). But there are some things man no go fit get no matter how hard he try... cool cool
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by BigYash: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sirheny007:
Ordinary 3in1 boxers wey my exBabe buy me since 2017,
Shey still dey talk "After what I did for him"

See Royce na.. cry
My nigga cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by WorWorBoy: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
And she refused to help her sister and her kids. Life!

8 Likes

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by JOemmy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Her country won the world cup, so she compensated him.

Is she from argentina?
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Ifakiland(m): 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
fergie001:

Georgina Rodriguez

When you have a boss lady as a gf/wife....love is sweet.....I hate broke bishes.....any broke bish wey smile at me trailer go jam her
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:
It was obviously from the money he gave to her for upkeep, lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see my Nairaland congregation buying me rolls Royce before the end of this year.

This I have seen
Yes o
You will drive it round nairaland threads
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Chidexsco8448(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen
Chai!! grin grin
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Das1mama: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
fergie001:

Georgina Rodriguez

just like a DROP OF WATER in an OCEAN. sha SURPRISE na SURPRISE all FOLLOW.
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Enemyofpeace: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew! Everything was stage managed

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by slimdaddyo: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
I'm certain that Nigerian girls don't read post like this
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by IbileIfe: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:
Ronaldo desperately wants to be in the news after his poor performance in the World Cup in Qatar. So, he gives his girlfriend money to buy the Rolls Royce and give it to him as a Christmas present. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Enumerator(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
cheesy
Roboto11:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by faceLAGOS: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na babe wey go dey buy me RR I wan dey suck & fu(k now .

tongue

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by skuribeebo: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Messi wife is too stingy. ordinary boxer she no buy for Messi. grin
Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
No Nigerian girl can do this
you are not too far from the truth.nigerian only hope dj cuppy can't do this self.i doubt

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce by colossus91(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
She Dey help an unemployed man chai, good way to stand behind her man in his down times! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Players Who Have Never Played For The National Team / Chelsea Vs Man Utd - 2 : 2 (Full Time) / Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.