Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) (47168 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by ada9ja(f): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:

Why does Obi go abroad for his treatment?

Another Zombidiot.

He never claimed he built a place he cannot use...just like one upside man who claimed he built Lagos from 1912 but cannot use Lagos things. The man name is Crow Tinubu Vampire

And you his supporter is called Wrongturn victim but in Akwa Ibom is called Unam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Roboto11: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
ada9ja:

He never claimed he built a place he cannot use...just like one upside man who claimed he built Lagos from 1912 but cannot use Lagos things. The man name is Crow Tinubu Vampire

And you his supporter is called Wrongturn victim but in Akwa Ibom is called Unam

So he's a failure trying to rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by chinemezeq: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Think say Soludo tell them say make them come home without fear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by ada9ja(f): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:

So he's a failure trying to rule Nigeria.

U be real olodo..infact Unam...read my comment well or refuñd ur parent the money spent on ur school if u ever attended any
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Patriotsleague: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is what you get when you love Ipob terrorists and hate Nigerian army

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Roboto11: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
ada9ja:

U be real olodo..infact Unam...read my comment well or refuñd ur parent the money spent on ur school if u ever attended any
Can you imagine the idiot that doesn’t know how to use punctuations talking about education?

Physician, heal thyself.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Peppysco: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jokerman:
Inside Job.

Igbos you people better do something about all these rubbish news. Bring back Bakassi boys to flush these kidnappers out.

We can't even hold Crusade in the east again, make una no put our pastor for wahala...

Are the heavenly angels not enough to protect your pastor again,why get so worried,
if your pastor is protected by God?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Belleful: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Man they form hard Man. If he comes out alive, he eyes go clear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by juman(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Laple0541:
They live and do their businesses comfortably in the North, Southwest and Southsouth despite their ungrateful attitudes to their hosts, but they live like prisoners in their own land.

That is what you get when your entire life is overshadowed with hatred towards others.

Gbam.
Gbammmmm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Amalekki: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Belleful:
Man they form hard Man. If he comes out alive, he eyes go clear.
Must be one of those "I am not a coward, I am a son of Tiger" type. Wisdom for survival is part of hardness.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Peppysco: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tinubu is celebrating the festive period in Lagos, Atiku is also celebrating in the North, I beg, na for where the 3rd one dey celebrate hin own? If that guy isn't celebrating with his family and friends in Anambra, then, no one can tell me jack about him.
To his supporters, where is your lord and saviour celebrating ooo? He shouldn't crawl out from hiding later oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Guyman01: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Simon Ekpa boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by juman(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
The haters of all nigerians, the ungrateful afganisEASTERNERS that hate their host states people so much.

While their home is hell fire.
The Ipob criminals are waiting for them in their states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Roger3D(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
Privatepart00:

You have been noticed
Enjoy your seconds of fame
Umuchu ala nso why !!!
Ibughubu not far from my village
Just five minutes drive
Stepping out to watch masquerade is scary after this incidence
Heaven protect and return him unharmed, Amen.
And am I the one responsible for your inability to go out and watch your village masquerade? The man was a fool for leaving the relative safety of Zaria to go back home for the Christmas knowing fully well the current happenings going on in the east. I've got no sympathy for him or for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by fredoooooo: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Those flat dead brains are the most disgusting animal that ever exist on planet earth. Very disgusting, hateful, envious low class animals
Animal is an understatement ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Why him return. You wouldn't pay me to return to Anambra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by stuffs2002: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Most IPOB are scared of travelling to their homes for Christmas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by bablon20(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
I just hope the ransom the family will pay won't be for his head? They may, after d ransom roll out his body-less head on d popular road. The bastards are enjoying peace in other man's land but they can't campaign on a Monday on their red soil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by IbadeHQ: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
MrNipplesLover:
Dead country...

Ogun kill Buhari and all Nigerian governors and politicians together...

Na sorrow go follow Una enter new year and y'all shall perish with Una family together...

E no go better for all of Una together!

As usual, blaming other people for your foolishness? Are you people not hailing UGM when they started newly? How does this concern Buhari? What concern other state governors? Instead of you to face your sadyeast governors you're you're blaming other people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by AK481(m): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
No police to run to.
ESN have sacked them all and were all hailed by the people .

Who will they complain to ?

This in no way exonerate the president whose responsibility it is to provide security.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by stuffs2002: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Roboto11:
Anambra state.

A place Obi's daughter couldn't live in.

May he be found in one peace.

Obi and his daughter ran away from Anambra to live in Lagos.

Even Psquare dare not step foot in their home state of Anambra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Soulsymbol99: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Anyone from south east going bk 4 Xmas think twice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Corrinthians(m): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:
Another bad news, I hope they won't kill him after collecting ransom.

We should be security conscious at all times anywhere we go in Nigeria, no place is safe
Also hope if they kill him, they don't eat him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by stuffs2002: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Neddstark:
He should have stayed in Zaria.
May he be rescued/released unhurt.

Zaria is in Kaduna state. S/E people are safer outside S/E
Yet IPOB AKA OBIDIENTS will be Insulting El-Rufai upandan

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by BusinessPlan22: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
NwekeUG:
IGBERETV report

Gunmen Kidnap Anambra Businessman Who Returned From Zaria For Christmas (Photo)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0RATSoLEftqtFFcBTR3fAkgbVCpvnXFm3a7fVwDLAFp8TQpRKVhpXvJ7hhoWse9qGl&id=100000563983468

Cursed East... I hate them, as an Edo man, I hate them, Canninnals, killers, ritualists, drug peddlers and very unkind.

I will lay a curse, none of my generation will marry Igbo, they are evil people

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by IGBOSON1: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Cursed East... I hate them, as an Edo man, I hate them, Canninnals, killers, ritualists, drug peddlers and very unkind.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Akfrenzy:
one thing that pissed me off in this reportage was the Repeating and rephrasing in every paragraph just to get a long epistle Even when he can make it short

Gutter media, I PRAY the man is found unhurt , Nigeria just happened to him now

Sure.

The Useless party and their supporters must go.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

See witch and wizards ppl, Edo headquarters of witches and wizards they beef igbos?

Who need your stupid generation?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by stuffs2002: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
StreetFight:
Igbos are safer in Hausa land and Yoruba land than in Igbo land. What a people

That is why most of them are scared of travelling home for Christmas
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by stuffs2002: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
ada9ja:

Lagos a place where Tinubu cannot be treated of his deadly and killer sickness

Eiyah.... You couldn't even find a real excuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
Peppysco:
Tinubu is celebrating the festive period in Lagos, Atiku is also celebrating in the North, I beg, na for where the 3rd one dey celebrate hin own? If that guy isn't celebrating with his family and friends in Anambra, then, no one can tell me jack about him.
To his supporters, where is your lord and saviour celebrating ooo? He shouldn't crawl out from hiding later oo

That would still not make us vote the ancestors ,wee wee and poo poo Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady / Woman Survives As Live Wire From Electric Pole Lands On Her In Lagos (Graphic) / Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.