Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,109 members, 7,845,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) (47177 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:16am On Dec 27, 2022
Laple0541:
They live and do their businesses comfortably in the North, Southwest and Southsouth despite their ungrateful attitudes to their hosts, but they live like prisoners in their own land.

That is what you get when your entire life is overshadowed with hatred towards others.
Christmas eve in Ondo state you guys hardly see this

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:17am On Dec 27, 2022
OnionBandit:
Igbos preying on Igbos

Bitter, hungry, cannibalistic, hate-filled, bloodthirsty, hypocritical, envious, disgusting humans. Only a few from these region reason well.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 27, 2022
baretalk:

Mumu, all the killings and kidnapping in South east is carried out by IPOB's cannibals in the forests. Those guys released from jails by IPoB, are the killers in southeast today. Fools.

You don't have sense las las
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 27, 2022
Roboto11:

Your father is a failure na.

Someone who had an illustrious career in the shipping industry and later owned his own business a failure. Bros stop projecting the failure of your father on others. It is not our fault that your father was a failure.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Lightorder: 3:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Roboto11:

Foundations are laid.

What is Obi's daughter doing teaching in Lagos?

Why can't she go back to Anambra state?

Insecurity right?

what she is doing in Lagos is exactly what you left oshogbo for Lagos and she has every right constitutionally to live and work anywhere she likes in Nigeria .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by ZooOga: 4:05am On Dec 27, 2022
"Gunmen Kidnap Anambra Businessman Who Returned From Zaria For Christmas"

The thread title English twisted my brain for a minute. cheesy

Gunmen Kidnap Zaria Businessman Who Returned Home to Anambra For Christmas
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by 1972xy: 4:58am On Dec 27, 2022
This is why all of them run to to Tinubu home country to live.
If Tinubu had not make his country home safe and secure to live,would you ipobians find it safe to live?
Obi of 8 years in Anambra is a waste. . He didn't put anything in place for Igbos to benefit..rather he only succeeded in turning the state into theatre of criminals ,war and kidnappings .
75% of biafrans now live in Lagos.....courtesy of Asiwaju who made it safe for them to live and to do business.
But their coconut head will not agree with me.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Robenna(m): 5:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Roboto11:
Anambra state.

A place Obi's daughter couldn't live in.

May he be found in one peace.

I don't agree that anyone should be traveling to village at this perilous time
Specially in Igbo state

Or own people mean more harm then good for us
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Tozocalamity: 6:36am On Dec 27, 2022
Maybe we need to reinstate sars to tackle the insecurty in the land. it is becoming overwhelming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by nedu666: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2022
This thread is in page 7 but the thread on kidnapping of 4 poly students is still in page 1.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by SALIMAN(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Na them ooo
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Laple0541:
They live and do their businesses comfortably in the North, Southwest and Southsouth despite their ungrateful attitudes to their hosts, but they live like prisoners in their own land.

That is what you get when your entire life is overshadowed with hatred towards others.
. you be Ewu. who is ungrateful??.. people who develop anywhere they go to, abi pipu who don't fight their hist communities, abi same pipu who practice through nationalism by traveling far and wide to do business around the globe??... this tribal hate in you, go finish you.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Peppysco:

I honestly did not ask you to vote against your decision, I only asked about where your candidate is hiding/celebrating with his family. If not in Anambra, his home state and where he governed,... I'm just gonna reserve my words.

When Tinubu start using lagos state hospitals I would start taking you serious.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by ada9ja(f): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2022
stuffs2002:

ST00PEED IPOB RABID DOGS didn't know the joke was on them

Agba to didinrin...aki'n ba ni ejo

Rabid dogs represent ur family
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by zicoraads: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2022
The North is gradually becoming safer than the East. Who knew a day like this would come?!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Dayaa: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2022
Is this his first time coming home for Christmas?
Why is his personal security so loose to the extent of getting kidnapped?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Peppysco: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2022
blueAgent:

When Tinubu start using lagos state hospitals I would start taking you serious.

You still haven't answered my question. Where's your candidate celebrating the festive period, Anambra or still at the IDP camp which is even still safer than the state he's from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Parachoko: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2022
Creamypie:
the police have database of all criminals. If James caught any, he would first verify if they was once a part of criminal activity b4
I understand you, but what he is still doing is wrong. Though I have no problems with criminals been killed, but it must be done through the right process.

I have no issue with death penalty been the punishment for armed robbery and kidnapping, does guys dey heartless.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Sunrise258: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Biafra just happened to him, not Nigeria.
Be guided!

Akfrenzy:
one thing that pissed me off in this reportage was the Repeating and rephrasing in every paragraph just to get a long epistle Even when he can make it short

Gutter media, I PRAY the man is found unhurt , Nigeria just happened to him now

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
Peppysco:

You still haven't answered my question. Where's your candidate celebrating the festive period, Anambra or still at the IDP camp which is even still safer than the state he's from?
Is Tinubu from lagos?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Peppysco: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
blueAgent:

Is Tinubu from lagos?

You can't even answer for your principal, kindly disengage.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Peppysco:

You can't even answer for your principal, kindly disengage.

You are the one fooling yourself.
Obi can decide to stay whereever he likes, that would not determine his performance as a president.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by LilleG(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
That is why igbos rarely travel home this present days
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Damasco: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Creamypie:
Ehen. They have started. East. Insiders. That was how SARS commander james nwafor killed a young man in my presence in late 2014, in awkuzu SARS, for colluding with kidnappers to kidnap his sister who just came back from London, after tracing call logs of kidnappers to his cell number, on calls made from two days to her kidnap to an hour to the incident. His number was the only number the kidnappers called from when they bought the line till her kidnap. Nwafor is that type who gives only one chance to repent, after being caught in fire arm crime. Second time of being caught na killing immediately. Who else has noticed that kidnappings and banditry increased tenfold since the scrapping of SARS.na kidnappers/robbers carry d campaign 4 head pass

Well stated, I agree 100%

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Peppysco: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
blueAgent:

You are the one fooling yourself.
Obi can decide to stay whereever he likes, that would not determine his performance as a president.

Let me enlighten you, as it seem that you Obi supporters are really foolish. Zelensky could be in a bunker in Washington DC, encouraging the Ukrainian soldiers against Russia at the forefront of the war, but he stayed and remained in Ukraine and motivated his soldiers, no matter the aggression, even though he could die for it.
Obi ran away from the thickness of Anambra's security struggle and refused to meditate, stay, site real business or celebrate his yelutide in the state. He's a runner. Obi is not even safe in his own state,
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Peppysco:

Let me enlighten you, as it seem that you Obi supporters are really foolish. Zelensky could be in a bunker in Washington DC, encouraging the Ukrainian soldiers against Russia at the forefront of the war, but he stayed and remained in Ukraine and motivated his soldiers, no matter the aggression, even though he could die for it.
Obi ran away from the thickness of Anambra's security struggle and refused to meditate, stay, site real business or celebrate his yelutide in the state. He's a runner. Obi is not even safe in his own state,

Can you show me, Google location of Obi to confirm that he is in Lagos?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
fredoooooo:
Later he go blame Tinubu .. awon werey .

Wetin concern Tinubu with this post.

Orie ti yi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob / Locally Made Guns Recovered From Slain Armed Robbers Baffles Security Agent.PICS / Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.