Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,906 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Before I Always Saying This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before I Always Saying This (363 Views)

Why Are Ibos Saying This / We've Lost Millions Of Supporters, Tinubu Begs Nigerians For Saying This(photo) / Akeredolu Reacts to Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet As "Unwise" For Saying This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before I Always Saying This by Tinubuadvocate: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Before i use to say that if Tinubu can't get it peter obi can have it based on southern unity and of course it's turn of south to rule Nigeria. And also I still believe in peter obi than Atiku.

Atiku is a fraudster and his mission is unclear Atiku Abubakar is very dangerous and evil compare to Buhari. Atiku can't manage our diversity not to talk about Nigeria economic. Atiku always uttering one statement that he don't joke on his fulanization.

However most igbo people don't believe in peter obi some of them are just doing eye service peter obi in the day but Atiku in the night many igbo people preferred Atiku than peter obi.

This igbo don't even want to hear Tinubu name because of his tribe, religion and because of his antecedent as a former governor and his quality in leadership.

I will say this in conclusion first Tinubu will win this election without any stress I'm 100% sure.

Secondly peter obi will come third distance most states that you people hoping that peter obi will win you will disappointed because politic don't playing the way you thought. How on hell an igbo folks will be hoping to win a state control by pdp and APC? A state like plateau state, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Gombe,Taraba, Akwa ibom, Calabar benue, Delta,Edo and River state just because of religion aspect this is a self deceit nothing much.

Thirdly whether you like it or not money aspect will continue to be use as a number one aspect to determine Nigeria election and in this case your candidate peter obi can't match other contenders.

And finally
peter obi dont have structure neither his followers believe so much in him .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Always Saying This by StrongandMighty: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
By the time you guys realise what's going on 2023 Election have come and gone and Obi will be your president ...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before I Always Saying This by Tinubuadvocate: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
The earlier you understand that peter obi can't rule Nigeria the better you move on because emotion will never make peter obi a president.
StrongandMighty:
By the time you guys realise what's going on 2023 Election have come and gone and Obi will be your president ...
Re: Before I Always Saying This by StrongandMighty: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
The earlier you understand that peter obi can't rule Nigeria the better you move on because emotion will never make peter obi a president.
The same way your emotions and propaganda won't make agbado the president!

Hit the street and let the reality of things dawn on you a little...

3 Likes

Re: Before I Always Saying This by Easternmind(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
All those places you mentioned particularly,Edo,Akwa ibom,rivers and delta are likely to give,peter obi bloc votes,this decision was stated by they themselves not even me.
Smell the coffee already....

3 Likes

Re: Before I Always Saying This by Tinubuadvocate: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
At least i have been to south and north there is nothing much to say because everything is working in favor of incoming president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
StrongandMighty:

The same way your emotions and propaganda won't make agbado the president!

Hit the street and let the reality of things dawn on you a little...
Re: Before I Always Saying This by Tinubuadvocate: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
I doubt that peter obi friend can't only make him a president his friends and the people he gave money to for mobilization continue deceiving him.
Easternmind:
All those places you mentioned particularly,Edo,Akwa ibom,rivers and delta are likely to give,peter obi bloc votes,this decision is stated by they themselves not even me.
Smell the coffee already....
Re: Before I Always Saying This by StrongandMighty: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
At least have been to south and north there is nothing much to say because everything is working in favor of incoming president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
It's either you're actually out of touch with the reality or you deliberately want to be delusional, but whichever the case maybe it's still your loss..

3 Likes

Re: Before I Always Saying This by Tinubuadvocate: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Well February is here already but those states I mentioned shouldn't become enemies to igbo nation after they disappointed you next year.
StrongandMighty:

It's either you're actually out of touch with the reality or you deliberately want to be delusion, but whichever the case maybe it's still your loss..
Re: Before I Always Saying This by Easternmind(m): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I doubt that peter obi friend can't only make him a president his friends and the people he gave money to for mobilization continue deceiving him.

The owner of that post as he said is not in politics and can't be in politics at the age of 73,its out of strong believe in Obi that he did what he did there.
The man without structure is facing serious opposition this way,how do you reconcile that and what does that tell you?

1 Like

Re: Before I Always Saying This by seunmsg(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
I used to be an advocate of if Tinubu can’t get it, Peter should get it but I no longer support that advocacy as a result of the hate, lies and spiteful campaign of our Ibo brothers. If Tinubu can’t get it, Atiku should get it. There is no sense in being nice to people who hate you. They hate us, we must respond the same way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Always Saying This by ganisucks(f): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Before i use to say that if Tinubu can't get it peter obi can have it based on southern unity and of course it's turn of south to rule Nigeria. And also I still believe in peter obi than Atiku.

Atiku is a fraudster and his mission is unclear Atiku Abubakar is very dangerous and evil compare to Buhari. Atiku can't manage our diversity not to talk about Nigeria economic. Atiku always uttering one statement that he don't joke on his fulanization.

However most igbo people don't believe in peter obi some of them are just doing eye service peter obi in the day but Atiku in the night many igbo people preferred Atiku than peter obi.

This igbo don't even want to hear Tinubu name because of his tribe, religion and because of his antecedent as a former governor and his quality in leadership.

I will say this in conclusion first Tinubu will win this election without any stress I'm 100% sure.

Secondly peter obi will come third distance most states that you people hoping that peter obi will win you will disappointed because politic don't playing the way you thought. How on hell an igbo folks will be hoping to win a state control by pdp and APC? A state like plateau state, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Gombe,Taraba, Akwa ibom, Calabar benue, Delta,Edo and River state just because of religion aspect this is a self deceit nothing much.

Thirdly whether you like it or not money aspect will continue to be use as a number one aspect to determine Nigeria election and in this case your candidate peter obi can't match other contenders.

And finally

@#$&¦¶§×
Re: Before I Always Saying This by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Even the title shows one dangerous English. Oluwole certificate is urchineous. Ok, see you now and befores so you can stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Before I Always Saying This by LadyRosa(f): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
seunmsg:
I used to be an advocate of if Tinubu can’t get it, Peter should get it but I no longer support that advocacy as a result of the hate, lies and spiteful campaign of our Ibo brothers. If Tinubu can’t get it, Atiku should get it. There is no sense in being nice to people who hate you. They hate us, we must respond the same way.

Hey doug.
No one gives a shiite about your tears.
Re: Before I Always Saying This by Tinubuadvocate: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Only if you can be realistic.
Easternmind:

The owner of that post as he said is not in politics and can't be in politics at the age of 73,its out of strong believe in Obi that he did what he did there.
The man without structure is facing serious opposition this way,how do you reconcile that and what does that tell you?
Re: Before I Always Saying This by Tinubuadvocate: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dont mind them bro.
seunmsg:
Re: Before I Always Saying This by Jack005(m): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Lol the joke is on you.
The both of you have never advocated for PO. Show me a link where you ever advocated for PO.
Re: Before I Always Saying This by Jack005(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
seunmsg:
Lies!! Show me a link where you ever advocated for PO.
Re: Before I Always Saying This by Dayaa: 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
These Tinubu apologists sef undecided
Re: Before I Always Saying This by Ibechris2: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

And finally

In this 21st century,education is not enough to know how sound someone is.

I can only see the same tribalism all over again.

(1) (Reply)

Rescue Us From Gunmen, Anambra Town Union Leader Begs Soludo, Police / Obideint Rally In Calabar, Masive Movement, Video / Traditional Ruler From Zaria Arrested For Raping 14 Yr Old Boy Via His Anus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.