Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? (759 Views)

Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) / Amotekun: Western Nigeria Security Network In Pictures / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by StrongAlphMale: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2022
Recently I experience issues of not being able to make calls and I don't know if anyone else is also having this issue.

Here’s my experience. I noticed my calls were automatically dropping without connecting or saying anything. It’s frustrating and annoying for individual who wants to make urgent calls. I contacted Glo customers care and was told that they were carrying on some upgrades. Sometimes calls go through while sometimes it won’t even connect or say anything but keep dropping automatically. This also happens When I try calling a glo number angry

Who else is also experiencing this? angry
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by dumahi(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2022
I tell you, Glo data network is beyond USELESS where I am. I changed from Airtel to Glo, and I am regretting it. Very slow most times.

1 Like

Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by StrongAlphMale: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2022
dumahi:
I tell you, Glo data network is beyond USELESS where I am. I changed from Airtel to Glo, and I am regretting it. Very slow most times.

GLO is the most useless network in Nigeria right now. Omo yesterday I needed to make an extremely urgent call and the contact I wanted to call was a GLO number. I called and called, no way! The thing keeps disconnecting without even saying anything. I used all the network to call that particular GLO number e still no go angry

GLO needs to stop their operation in Nigeria with immediate effect. The network is beyond useless

2 Likes

Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by StrongAlphMale: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2022
Seun justwise farano OAM4J mynd44 lalastical

FP for wider views and opinions
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by JoeNL22(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Recently I experience issues of not being able to make calls and I don't know if anyone else is also having this issue.

Here’s my experience. I noticed my calls were automatically dropping without connecting or saying anything. It’s frustrating and annoying for individual who wants to make urgent calls. I contacted Glo customers care and was told that they were carrying on some upgrades. Sometimes calls go through while sometimes it won’t even connect or say anything but keep dropping automatically. This also happens When I try calling a glo number angry

Yes
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by StrongAlphMale: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2022
JoeNL22:

Yes

Comrade, You mean you're also experiencing this issue?
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by JoeNL22(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

It's the most useless network in Nigeria followed by 9mobile
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by StrongAlphMale: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2022
JoeNL22:

It's the most useless network in Nigeria followed by 9mobile

FG should as a matter of urgency banned those two network ASAP
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by JoeNL22(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

FG should as a matter of urgency banned those two network ASAP
Very true
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by Parachoko: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2022
Nah 9 mobile I go give the title to

Glo go occupy the second position, Airtel third position while MTN go occupy the fourth position
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by Parachoko: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

GLO is the most useless network in Nigeria right now. Omo yesterday I needed to make an extremely urgent call and the contact I wanted to call was a GLO number. I called and called, no way! The thing keeps disconnecting without even saying anything. I used all the network to call that particular GLO number e still no go angry

GLO needs to stop their operation in Nigeria with immediate effect. The network is beyond useless
Port from Glo to MTN if nah number you no wan lose.
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by Digriz(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2022
All the 4 networks are very fast in my area with full bar 4G because of the proximity of their mast.
I have the sim card of all the four networks and I recharge data in them. But after using them for 3 months I finally settled for Airtel.
Glo and 9mobile are the worst not in terms of speed of the network but data depletion. The best still remains Airtel and MTN in my opinion.
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by Cholls(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2022
My brothers and sisters see this useless op wey dey call another person bus. Useless. God bless our own Glo.
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by StrongAlphMale: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Parachoko:
Port from Glo to MTN if nah number you no wan lose.

I have all the network. But the number I intended calling urgently last night was a GLO number and e go! Even till now e still no dey go angry
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by StrongAlphMale: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah 9 mobile I go give the title to

Glo go occupy the second position, Airtel third position while MTN go occupy the fourth position

MTN fourth position? Shey u dey whine me nii?

Which network come be first?
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by StrongAlphMale: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters see this useless op wey dey call another person bus. Useless. God bless our own Glo.

Normally GLO is the most useless network right now in Nigeria. Ask anyone around
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by Parachoko: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

I have all the network. But the number I intended calling urgently last night was a GLO number and e go! Even till now e still no dey go angry

The NCC is a disgrace, people have been complaining about Glo terrible network for years now, yet, there is still no improvement.

Glo should be giving a heavy fine rhat will almost send them out of business, they will surely sit up if dz is done
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by StrongAlphMale: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2022
Digriz:
All the 4 networks are very fast in my area with full bar 4G because of the proximity of their mast.
I have the sim card of all the four networks and I recharge data in them. But after using them for 3 months I finally settled for Airtel.
Glo and 9mobile are the worst not in terms of speed of the network but data depletion. The best still remains Airtel and MTN in my opinion.

Abeg have you tried calling GLO number recently? As of yesterday? Did it connect?

Because I have been trying to call a GLO number since but it's not connecting at all. I have used all network to call but still the same thing
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by StrongAlphMale: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2022
Parachoko:
The NCC is a disgrace, people have been complaining about Glo terrible network for years now, yet, there is still no improvement.

Glo should be giving a heavy fine rhat will almost send them out of business, they will surely sit up if dz is done

NCC that cares only about collecting taxes?
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by Parachoko: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

MTN fourth position? Shey u dey whine me nii?

Which network come be first?
You ask if Glo is the most useless network in Nigeria, I disagreed and choose 9mobile as the most useless network in Nigeria with Glo occupying the 2nd position, Airtel 3rd and MTN 4th
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by StrongAlphMale: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2022
Parachoko:
You ask if Glo is the most useless network in Nigeria, I disagreed and choose 9mobile as the most useless network in Nigeria with Glo occupying the 2nd position, Airtel 3rd and MTN 4th

grin 9mobile still dey exist?
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by Chinjo2: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2022
From my experience, glo is the best network in Nigeria. I use glo 4G sim. It is very fast and reliable. If I buy 2k airtime, they will give me almost 10k bonus to call any network. If I subscribe 2k data, they will give me almost 9GB. With that kind of network what am I doing with others? Of a truth, glo is the grandmasters of data. Take it or leave it. Since I started using glo, I have limited my MTN line to only receiving calls
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2022
All these emptyhen staff will not stop disturbing us with trash about Glo
Is Glo the reason why MTN disappears at night
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Abeg have you tried calling GLO number recently? As of yesterday? Did it connect?

Because I have been trying to call a GLO number since but it's not connecting at all. I have used all network to call but still the same thing
Do you have credit to start with?
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by StrongAlphMale: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Do you have credit to start with?

Can you call without credit?
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Can you call without credit?
Exactly!! So what are you complaining about looking to demarket another network because of the pittance MTN is paying you
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Go and stop it na.
You carry padlock anyone stop you?
When you call MTN or Airtel and it doesn't connect, why don't you also go and stop their operation?
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Stop blaming the mobile networks the blade is with the government.

I was talking to the head of a mobile network company in a state and he was telling me this year alone they have launched more than 20 million u.s. dollars in fibre optic cables which have been uprooted. He also claimed the vandalism of mobile network equipment like diesel generators batteries have gone out of control. Some of the areas where they cell broadcast or base stations are better not even maintain them with fear of kidnappers and Bandit. The mobile network is very chaotic these days also what the government are charging the mobile company is outrageous

Nobody is investing in the nation there are some west African countries which got to European mobile network companies to invest why we got none.

I have done a lot of Investigation and I have seen it has nothing to do with the mobile network operators
Re: Is GLO The Most Useless Network in Nigeria? by Bahamas95(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2022
The money they would have used for maintenance/upgrade they prefer to waste it on useless adverts.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Fake Muslim, Consumes Narcotics, Can't Recite Fatiha - Dino Melaye / A Man Who Campaign For Tinubu & APC At Filling Station Got Beaten With Jerry-can / Why Is All Of Lagos Littered With APC Flag And Tinubu Posters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.