Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,141 members, 7,838,894 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan (10200 Views)

The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari / Vote Mr Ibu For President 2015 Campaign See Poster / Basketmouth For President, Julius Agwu For Governor (rivers State) 2015!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by isleman(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2011
redcliff:

Some people r just bush, aren't you guys seeing that the picture is cut and they r only showing one of his legs, which means that he could have crossed his legs and left one leg of his slippers on the floor. Some people do it sign of bigmanism.[color=#990000][/color][code][/code]

Even with that, it is still not couteous and gentlemanly. He shouldn't wear slippers before the press which is before the world.
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by Kx: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2011
isleman:

Bush SWAG!!! angry angry angry
In otherwords, swagger na swagger weda na bush swag or not!
byrron:

its a[size=14pt] habit[/size] which most nigerians r guilty of irrespective of ones statute
I hope someday they dont publish pix of someone( u know who) blasting rice or eba with bare hand.
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by amtalkin(f): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2011
O am touched i need 2 donate, where can i donate?guess 2 my account
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by newbride: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2011
this is a joke grin
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by newbride: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
this is a joke  grin
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2011
No big deal afterall,he's an ijaw fisherman.he said it during his campaign ''I have no shoes''
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by Tunsbobo(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2011
Lwkmd4h
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by otokx(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2011
Poster should go get a life; JONATHAN has my 100% support on this one.
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by amtalkin(f): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
O am touched i need 2 donate, where can i donate?guess 2 my account
newbride:

this is a joke  grin
dat while it's in d joke section
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by Excelboi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2011
Not funny guys, their is no big deal if he doesnt wear shoes inside his house. Most nigerians are guilty fo this,so peace out.
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by Greenslim: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2011
Why do some people take pride in ridiculing the president? life is free, so let him be.
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by newbride: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2011
am talkin:

O am touched i need 2 donate, where can i donate?guess 2 my accountdat while it's in d joke section

Alot of jokes here are actually not funny, hence my "this is a joke", meaning this is actually funny.
u get?
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by okadaman2: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

okada_man , Sun of god , he is teaching you (if you are the dirty type cheesy cheesy) to be clean at home grin grin grin grin

But I supported my president up there now embarassed

I even explained why he got no shoes. tongue
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by NatGas(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
Mikel should be thanking Morinho, Am a fan!
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by brixton: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
Nonsense! I guess you will soon tell him to stop breathing cos he represent 150m people
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by PasD(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2011
Free me now! Free him now!
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by swit2have: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2011
if it were an oyinbo dat yanked off his shirt in his sittin room 2 welcome a visitor u guyz wud hv said dey live a simple life.
shame.
y dont we value ourselves? no wonder ds whites stil c us as higher animal. mchewwwww
angry
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by BBDelta(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2011
My kind hearted contribution, Infact really money no fit produce class, ethics and personality. Oh

Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by 1money: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2011
;DSomeone kind hearted person has donated N1000, another donated N20, its now N1020.00
Please we need more contributions, so we can get a quality shoe for our president.
grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by Pafuri(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2011
Please, while we are at it, let us not forget to buy some medicine for the President's toes. Remember he was not used to wearing shoes, so just in case his toes get sore cheesy. I just donated N2. grin

And to those who are crying disrespect , note that he, out of 150 million people, chose to be number 1 citizen. Well,   "if you do not like to get wet, stay away from the river". It goes with the territory.

Besides, he was receiving a guest regardless who the guest was.

Donations, please. Abi fairly used shoes go do?

Its all a joke, people grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by teskyg: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2011
@Sun of god u are a bigger mumu for calling your president a mumu.It is clear that you lack proper home training.Your Father is a bigger mumu for not been able to bring you up properly,
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by tpia5: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2011
this alhaji aliyu mai bornu looks arab. Was he shuwa?

Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by Gbenge77(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2011
Greenslim:

Why do some people take pride in ridiculing the president? life is free, so let him be.
the thread wasnt intended to ridicule Gej.But because he is the president,some of his actions and inactions will come under scrutiny
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by tpia5: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2011
not exonerating gej, but whoever snapped and published that photo also has to take some blame here.

people really need to stop acting like babies and think things through before doing them.

paparrazzi do not follow the president, unless there's something i''m missing.
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by Roland17(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2011
Even if i donate my bathroom slippers or shoes, am so sure Odechukwu would not wear it angry angry, For God's sake, it was an Official state house visit, i can not imagine Obama without shoes when donovan visits or Cameron without shoes in the presence of David Beckham.

"Shame no fit catch Mad man, na him family and friends go suffer the shame".
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by Sunofgod(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2011
teskyg:

@Sun of god u are a bigger mumu for calling your president a mumu.It is clear that you lack proper home training.Your Father is a bigger mumu for not been able to bring you up properly,

At least I have a father - you b.astard + son of a B.itch.

Be gone - cretin.
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by sleekdot(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2011
Abeg when buying him shoes, Can you also send him manual on how to wear it so he wont wear on his head.

A man who had no shoes?

Ppl saying he is just the way he stays at home.

Shebi many people wear boxers inside their house, WHy cant he receive Mikel in boxers and singlet so we can know he was just being natural?

Odechukwu indeed
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by xterra2(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2011
Damn
this is really funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by Roland17(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2011
sleekdot:

Abeg when buying him shoes, Can you also send him manual on how to wear it so he wont wear on his head.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2011
hehehe grin

All these posts slating the C-in-C.

Very soon SSS would come pick up Seun for allowing all these on his site
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by nadneth: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2011
Kini big deal? Is he not a human being like every one of us here? Abeg make una free the guy. Nobody complained about Michelle Obama in that pix someone pasted earlier. Cant u guys see she is bare-footed. Abeg make una go fine work jare, Mscheeeew
Re: Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan by fxtopedia(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
apeja no dey wear shoe na, roflmao!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealed: Kim K Nudes Were Sent To Jay Z …(see Pic) / Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) / That Moment Right After You Get Comfortable And Your Mum Calls You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.