Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,603 members, 7,843,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Realized God Loves Me The Day I Got Married – Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Realized God Loves Me The Day I Got Married – Soludo (208 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / Soldier Who Was Killed During Fight With Boko Haram Recently Got Married (Pix) / Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Realized God Loves Me The Day I Got Married – Soludo by newsc: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Governor of Anambra State, Processor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR, has advocated that love and understanding remains the recipe for a successful marriage. Governor Soludo was speaking during the thanksgiving mass celebrated to mark the thirtieth wedding anniversary ceremony between himself and his wife, Nonye. During the mass which was celebrated by the Catholic Bishop of Ekwulobia Diocese, Peter Cardinal Okpalaeke, the couple renewed their marital vows to each other and...

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/i-realized-god-loves-me-the-day-i-got-married-soludo/

Re: I Realized God Loves Me The Day I Got Married – Soludo by aariwa(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ndi Anambra do carry mad man make governor. State is burning, high taxation, refuse everywhere, insecurity etc and the man get time to talk trash

(1) (Reply)

2023: The Enugu Dream - Frank Nweke Jr / See How To Locate Your Pvcs Collection Centers By Wards / Monarchs Must Respect Constituted Authority,not Play God -prominent Ebira Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.