Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters (2684 Views)

I'm So Sad! Binani Has Been Rigged Out / 2023 Election Has Been Rigged - Photo / See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by RestructureNig6: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
OBIdients are deceiving themselves

Despite our coordinated efforts and appeal on
@inecnigeria
to clean their register for minors, they refused and printed PVC for all of the underage voters.

We verified their PVC and they are good to Vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by ItsTutsi(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lol you should equally check the ones in Upper Iweka too

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Even at that, it still doesn't beat the amount of sensible Nigerians with PVC that will vote the old orders out. Those kids are like pure water inside Atlantic oceas

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by socialmediaman: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by SmartPolician: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
ItsTutsi:

Common sense is far from druggie's urchins. That's why they support an ex-druglord.

The poster is complaining about INEC as a body to not getting rid of underage voters.

He didn't say that one region was planning to rig the election.

Registering underage voters is the handiwork of dubious INEC officials and politicians across the country.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by Ogbuefi2020: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Some people will be celebrating fraud and hoping to benefit from it

7 Likes

Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
ItsTutsi:

You think those voters are to vote thiefnubbu baa? grin

Mr urchin, your BP go reach 278/180 mmHg, with cardiac pulse of 330 beats per min on election day. If you no die, then you go nearly die that day. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by SoftSport(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
ItsTutsi:

cheesy. Thanks for this comment.
Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by RichAbujaGuy: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
lolz, someone working on their spreadsheet and photoshop skills as usual. grin
Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by joyandfaith: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
RestructureNig6:

@inecnigeria
to clean their register for minors, they refused and printed PVC for all of the underage voters.

Who do you think they would vote for?
Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
There are far more in south east
Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by princepee: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
tongue
Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by ejimatic: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
RestructureNig6:

@inecnigeria

. Testing Testing Microphones!
Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by grandstar(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
This is hilarious.

I doubt anything can be done to prevent them from voting as there will be an uproar! I see a blood bath if police start to prevent these underaged voters up North.
Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Every single one of those people was registered in 2010 /2011 before Jonathan's reelection.
If you want to register underage voter in 2022 you will put the date of birth at 2003/2004 so that they will be 18/19 years not 1992 when they will be almost 30.
When you want to register underage voters in 2011 you will put the date at 1992 so that the person will be 18 years old. I know this because I registered in 2010 and I saw everything

1 Like

Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

Common sense is far from druggie's urchins. That's why they support an ex-druglord.

The poster is complaining about INEC as a body to not getting rid of underage voters.

He didn't say that one region was planning to rig the election.

Registering underage voters is the handiwork of dubious INEC officials and politicians across the country.
I am 100% sure none of the people up there is underage as we speak. Those people were registered in 2011 that's why their date of birth is 1992 and not 2004.
Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by joyandfaith: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
RestructureNig6:

APC of course
How do you know? They told you?
Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by BossGerald: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
ItsTutsi:

Even osun state too

Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by ItsTutsi(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
I did not argue, I just said u should check Upper Iweka too
BossGerald:

Even osun state too
Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by BossGerald: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
ItsTutsi:
I did not argue, I just said u should check Upper Iweka too

I didn't argue either...I only showed osun state inec portal

2 Likes

Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by ItsTutsi(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Can u show us of Upper Iweka?
BossGerald:

I didn't argue either...I only showed osun state inec portal
Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by adefitim(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
This is bad. It also happened in Imo state
Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by techWriter3: 1:15am On Dec 28, 2022
Lol you should equally scan the those in Upper Iweka too
Re: Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters by nairamaniac: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2023
Antimarraige:
Even at that, it still doesn't beat the amount of sensible Nigerians with PVC that will vote the old orders out. Those kids are like pure water inside Atlantic oceas

Hmmmmm don't underestimate the number of kids that did this

(1) (Reply)

2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) / Oyedepo Dodged A Bullet / How Would You Rate Kofi Annan's Job Performance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.