Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Former Miss Nigeria Omowunmi Got Stalked For 6 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Miss Nigeria Omowunmi Got Stalked For 6 Years (8503 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Shares Swimwear Photos / Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Miss Nigeria Omowunmi Got Stalked For 6 Years by ragdollz: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2011
Nellyon:

I hear you oh ye not so smart person, swearing like a drunken sailor, his mother is very ashamed of him.

Will you shut up DUMMY! Smart this, smart that!! What do you know sef?! You own a Pulitzer or a Nobel Prize?! NO?! Then Shut to the up!! Don't come around telling folks what to say or think. I ask again, are you Omowunmi? And am I the only one who made a negative comment? You better learn oh-so-wise Arrow that on NL people are free to say what they want!

Smart my arse!! I bet I know book pass you sef tongue
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Omowunmi Got Stalked For 6 Years by Nellyon(f): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2011
ragdollz:

Will you shut up DUMMY! Smart this, smart that!! What do you know sef?! You own a Pulitzer or a Nobel Prize?! NO?! Then Shut to the up!! Don't come around telling folks what to say or think. I ask again, are you Omowunmi? And am I the only one who made a negative comment? You better learn oh-so-wise Arrow that on NL people are free to say what they want!

Smart my arse!! I bet I know book pass you sef tongue
Who am i to stop you from unwise decisions? i am just one person afterall. i cant educate the whole world. so u are free to make negative comments.
oh btw, there is also a Nobel prize for peace. . . . . its not necessarily for the smart people so you too can win it!!!!! Cheers dear!
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Omowunmi Got Stalked For 6 Years by ragdollz: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2011
Nellyon:

Who am i to stop you from unwise decisions? i am just one person afterall. i cant educate the whole world. so u are free to make negative comments.
oh btw, there is only a Nobel prize for peace. . . . . its not necessarily for the smart people so you too can win it!!!!! Cheers dear!

Olodo!!! Uninformed Olodo!! Nobel Prizes are not just for peace!! Then what did Wole Soyinka win one for? His peace-keeping White beard?! Lol. Thus you have shown just how DUMB you are!!

So I wrote "who cares" about Omowunmi's lame claim to being stalked, how is that an "unwise decision"?? And who gave you the RIGHT to decide it was? Girl go and sit down!! No one but yourself is impressed with your "smarts"!! Nobel Prize is only for Peace?! Laaawwwlllllll. grin
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Omowunmi Got Stalked For 6 Years by Nellyon(f): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2011
Nellyon:

oh btw, there is also a Nobel prize for peace. . . . . its not necessarily for the smart people so you too can win it!!!!! Cheers dear!
Meaning there is for every other subject INCLUDING PEACE.
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Omowunmi Got Stalked For 6 Years by ragdollz: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2011
Nellyon:

Meaning there is for every other subject INCLUDING PEACE.

You're so FAKE!! Why did you modify your post?! Did you not say Nobel Prizes were just for Peace? I guess you cheat a lot at exams and then get good grades then BRAG about being "smart".

You are DEAD dumb ok. Well done for proving that. Your Nobel Prize for modifying posts is coming up tongue. "Cheers".

Dummy

grin
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Omowunmi Got Stalked For 6 Years by Nellyon(f): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2011
I did not modify my post
You are either blind or your worst fear has come to pass i.e you have confirmed your low I.Q
Again, i am really tired of explaining one thing to u.
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Omowunmi Got Stalked For 6 Years by Nellyon(f): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2011
Lord save me from blind arguments and dullards.
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Omowunmi Got Stalked For 6 Years by ragdollz: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
Nellyon:

Lord save me from blind arguments and dullards.

Lol OK. Yes ma Ms. Smartypants tongue. So I was mistaken, you were just being an I Too Know as usual. However my experience tells me that those very same people who go about claiming to be wiser than everyone are usually the DUMBEST grin

Thus I can BET my bottom kobo I'm smarter, wittier, more academically accomplished than you tongue.

Lawwwl at ur signature grin. U obviously thing u tha sh-it tongue. My pet lizard is smarter than you - and it won't even need to stand on it's head!!

(Lord save me from annoying Ms Know-it-all's on Nairaland!!!!).

Like I said, unless you can prove you have been awarded a Pulitzer or a Nobel Prize in ur chosen field, then STFU FOOL U AIN'T SMART FOR SH-IT!!!!!

Dummy tongue
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Omowunmi Got Stalked For 6 Years by Nellyon(f): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2011
^^ Alright dearie, relax, take a deeep breath and repeat after me 'why am i getting my panties in a bunch'?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wiz Khalifa Clothes Himself With Tatoo(photo) / "If You Collect Money From Politicians, Don’t Complain" – Banky W / ~Text Message Ignites Brown/rihanna Violence!~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.