Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Senator magnus phenomenon and Brewing Revolution In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator magnus phenomenon and Brewing Revolution In Rivers State (355 Views)

Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition / Senator Magnus Abe Loses To Rotimi Amaechi As APC Ratifies Tonye Cole As Rivers / Supporters Of Senator Magnus Abe Storm New Rivers State APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator magnus phenomenon and Brewing Revolution In Rivers State by obulorkingsley: 7:39am On Dec 28, 2022
Men, women, youths, even children, yesterday rose against thugs with AK 47 riffles to allow Senator Magnus Abe commission the SDP secretariat in Nonwa Tai, Rivers State.

Watch the moving scene, and share, please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQBdDfLQnIQ
Re: Senator magnus phenomenon and Brewing Revolution In Rivers State by Righthussle: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2022
Magnus is to Rivers State what Peter Obi is to Nigeria.
Re: Senator magnus phenomenon and Brewing Revolution In Rivers State by Tinubuadvocate: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2022
You are confused individual.
Righthussle:
Re: Senator magnus phenomenon and Brewing Revolution In Rivers State by Nwaetche(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2022
This is Tai in Ogoniland any way.

However, I hope Nyerisi would not make the mistake of endorsing Tinubu. If he makes that mistake, I will not be surprised if Abe sumersault and ask supporters to vote for Obi. I beleive that would be a game changer for his campaign in Rivers State.

We are watching closely.

Righthussle:
Re: Senator magnus phenomenon and Brewing Revolution In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2022
Save Nigerians from suffering and death. Vote Labour Party. Tell 10 people a day.

Let's step up the game and suffocate the evil killing Nigerians in APC and PDP. Walk the talk, tell at least 10 people a day especially in rural areas. Show them labour logos and how to vote. Join the movement to save Nigeria. It's for you and me!

(1) (Reply)

Screening The Pictures, February 2023 Presidential Election / INEC Officer Allegedly Refusing To Share Residents’ Pvcs In Benin / Isa Pantami Accused Of Bribing NAS To Pass Controversial Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.