Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,361 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? (5136 Views)

4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / Imagine If It Was PDP Rally That Was Empty Like APC Lagos Own / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by Lanretoye(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Even the majority of people there came to watch P Square.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by mikool007(m): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
OsunOriginal:
Each time Obi and the clowns supporting him give high hope of winning the forthcoming election, I wonder where the hope comes from. Obi has been moving from one state to the other for campaign and everywhere he goes, the campaign ground is always empty, especially whenever he naively decides to use a stadium instead of a secondary school playing ground as he did in Ibadan, Imo, Nasarawa, etc.

I heard some of his supporters were jubilating over the 5 musketeers' (Wike and others) plan to support Obi and I couldn't believe the dilution. Can Makinde win Oyo for Obi ? grin grin grin grin Obi can't even come 4th in Oyo state whether Makinde supports him or not.
you think because on this one picture he'll lose the election that take place across the whole country You be dullard, I'm sure of it
Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by kevwemike: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
LP didn't pay for crowd unlike APC and PDP we are real not fake.
Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by MikeofAfrica: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
they don't know wetin go hit them

I hope you really enjoyed the 8 years of APC under Buhari and is ready to enjoy another 8 years of APC under the tyrant , Tinubu.

If you did not enjoy Buhari regime and you have the gut to mock those trying to change the failure called APC, then you are one of the problems of Nigeria.
Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by MikeofAfrica: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
OsunOriginal:
Each time Obi and the clowns supporting him give high hope of winning the forthcoming election, I wonder where the hope comes from. Obi has been moving from one state to the other for campaign and everywhere he goes, the campaign ground is always empty, especially whenever he naively decides to use a stadium instead of a secondary school playing ground as he did in Ibadan, Imo, Nasarawa, etc.

I heard some of his supporters were jubilating over the 5 musketeers' (Wike and others) plan to support Obi and I couldn't believe the dilution. Can Makinde win Oyo for Obi ? grin grin grin grin Obi can't even come 4th in Oyo state whether Makinde supports him or not.

I hope you really enjoyed the 8 years of APC under Buhari and is ready to enjoy another 8 years of APC under the tyrant , Tinubu.

If you did not enjoy Buhari regime and you have the gut to mock those trying to change the failure called APC, then you are one of the problems of Nigeria.
Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by Gbogbowa: 2:06am On Dec 29, 2022
newdawnlive:
I'm from Ibadan and also work in oshogbo, I can tell you that Accord party is more popular than labour party in the two states many people haven't heard about Peter Obi not to talk of LP, there's nothing like labour in Osun and Oyo, I don't know other south west state.
you are a liar,a lot of christian friend in Oyo that have decided to vote Obi because of Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket ,I hope you know the numbers of Igbo people in Ibadan and many christian leader rooting for Obi it will shock u,what you people don't understand is that we are christians and we don't come out for rallies.
Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by VTJN(m): 2:12am On Dec 29, 2022
Gbogbowa:
you are a liar,a lot of christian friend in Oyo that have decided to vote Obi because of Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket ,I hope you know the numbers of Igbo people in Ibadan and many christian leader rooting for Obi it will shock u,what you people don't understand is that we are christians and we don't come out for rallies.
LOl

You believe Obi can win the presidency?
Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by VTJN(m): 2:19am On Dec 29, 2022
OfficialP:
Obi supporters are largely workers, u don't expect them to leave their workplace to attend rallies.
Hahahaha

While TINUBU and Atiku supporters are jobless or unemployed

Wahala for who no dey social media to laugh away him sorrow
Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by plaindealer: 2:31am On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubu supporter, we don't go to rallies, we are on NL. grin grin
Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by sukar886: 5:56am On Dec 29, 2022
Common sense you no get , you dey go function when there never start , enter when obi come and stop posting rubbish
Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by oyichi: 6:45am On Dec 29, 2022
Filled campaign ground don't win elections, gej got massive croud in his time, mostly in the north but lost, just like the croud in apc rally in katsina, the people there were mainly supporters of candidates contesting for other seats, they were not there because of tinubu
Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by baretalk: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Obi is a fake, liar and thief, his fans are delusional, filled with lies, propanganda and bigotry. Obi's followers dumb attitude is the reason I can never support him, even if he is the only candidate.
Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by jamace(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2022
OsunOriginal:

And why are you bothered? You are bothered because you are trying hard to suppress the truth..

1 Like

Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by jamace(m): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2022
baretalk:
Obi is a fake, liar and thief, his fans are delusional, filled with lies, propanganda and bigotry. Obi's followers dumb attitude is the reason I can never support him, even if he is the only candidate.
Grandpa supporter

Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by bentenny(m): 7:04am On Dec 29, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You urchins are poor historians!
So the amount of people that will vote for a candidate is dependent on the mammoth crowd he can pull right?
Below are pictures of APC presidential rally in phcity rivers state 2015 where they pulled a massive crowd and what was the result eventually?
Buhari could only muster 70k votes despite the mammoth crowd grin grin
Make una dey deceive una self! structureless Obi dey give una sleepless nights! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by samunaka: 7:07am On Dec 29, 2022
SmartPolician:
Politicians use money to mobilize people.
The South is not like the north where you have bunch of beggars looking for handouts.

Down south, people are busy doing business, working in office and trying to survive in an economy APC has totally destroyed. If you want to mobilize them, you have to pay them to leave their sources of livelihood for you.

In the South, crowd in campaign rallies doesn't determine the actual number of votes.

I am outta here...

This is a very stupid comment you are making, these people you are calling beggars, useless, have nothing doing will be the same people that will come out on election day and vote for the candidate of their choice, while your sophisticated people will be sleeping in their houses just the way they are doing during these campaigns, we heard this type of comment in 2014, the rest is now history
Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by bentenny(m): 7:09am On Dec 29, 2022
OsunOriginal:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
See Tinubu's campaign in Kaduna... The political capital of the north.
U mean the same apc kaduna rally from aerial view? grin grin

Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by nnamdi640: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2022
If you think winning election is by the number of people that came to your campaign ground, then you are getting it wrong. The last Osun state governorship election should be a lesson to people like you, we all saw how the whole place was filled up during Apc campaign, but at the end, what happened. Most times, majority of the crowd that comes for those crowded campaign didn't come with their own free will, some were force, some were paid to come, while some were given false hope
Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by SmartPolician: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2022
samunaka:

This is a very stupid comment you are making, these people you are calling beggars, useless, have nothing doing will be the same people that will come out on election day and vote for the candidate of their choice, while your sophisticated people will be sleeping in their houses just the way they are doing during these campaigns, we heard this type of comment in 2014, the rest is now history

It's too early in the morning to start getting emotional. Show me where I used useless in my comment and I will take you seriously.

By the way, I have personally proposed that SSCE certificate or its equivalent should be the minimum requirement for obtaining a PVC in Nigeria.

I'll personally push for that legislation when I get into your national assembly. This is the only way to get northern politicians to educate their people.
Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by vengertime: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2022
OsunOriginal:

This is 2023 election, is not by buying crowd like APC and PDP are doing.

Did you see the APC crowd in Osun, even portable show una yansh.

But what was the result. Was Thiefnubuu not disgraced out of Osun State?

Thank God for BVAS, era of writing fake results is over
Re: How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2022
SmartPolician:
Politicians use money to mobilize people.
The South is not like the north where you have bunch of beggars looking for handouts.

Down south, people are busy doing business, working in office and trying to survive in an economy APC has totally destroyed. If you want to mobilize them, you have to pay them to leave their sources of livelihood for you.

In the South, crowd in campaign rallies doesn't determine the actual number of votes.

I am outta here...
undecided
U are a very smart foooool...and this is not even an oxymoron.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. / 135 Foreign Firms Jostle For Lekki Free Trade Zone / Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.